Jelqing definitely works

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Most of the evidence is anecdotal but yeah, if everyone is saying they got result then its real, they would do a scientific research on this but they don't because it takes years and the doctors not gonna measure another mans dick.

Start jelqing boys

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I personally suggest that if youre 6 inches you shouldnt take the risk

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Salted_Salty and Acridax
It's not really a risk, start slow, like 30 reps a day, don't squeeze too hard and you'll maybe gain like 0.5 to 1.5 ranging from a few weeks to 1,5 years, different for everyone though.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, midlatinocel and Klasik01
7 inches is the minimum for foids in 2024, 6 is barely making it. If you're 5,5 inches or less don't have sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, HTN_Mentalcel, aleksander and 1 other person
7 inches is the minimum for foids in 2024, 6 is barely making it. If you're 5,5 inches or less don't have sex.
Yea the guy in comments went from 5.4 to 7.1, insane results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO and Salted_Salty
99433C4B 5578 4F20 AC94 F9C3CB40905E

• JFL
Reactions: shredmaxer, mathis, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I used to have a wank in the mornings back when I was a coomer so I started to jelq everyday for 5 min before i nutted and my soft size is bigger and alot floppier.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Nigga unironically using the YT comment section as evidence :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and LVZZO
drop the guide bro
Jelqing massageForm a circle shape around the base of the penis with the index finger and the thumb. Slowly tighten the circle until it exerts gentle pressure on the shaft of the penis. Then, move the circle gradually toward the head of the penis using light, down-pulling pressure. Repeat daily for up to 20 minutes.

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
Jelqing massageForm a circle shape around the base of the penis with the index finger and the thumb. Slowly tighten the circle until it exerts gentle pressure on the shaft of the penis. Then, move the circle gradually toward the head of the penis using light, down-pulling pressure. Repeat daily for up to 20 minutes.
a reply in 1 minute is crazy, brb

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Theyre manifesting

Just go on R/gettingbigger and use proper products like the Male Hanger instead of wasting ur time with Jelq garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Shubbz and midlatinocel
Just go on R/gettingbigger and use proper products like the Male Hanger instead of wasting ur time with Jelq garbage.
Retard jelqing is better than hanging

It’s been a while since I read about jelqing but I believe jelqing is frowned upon in the PE community as it’s dangerous due to causing more injuries compared to other methods. Like @Kaz said go on r/gettingbigger and look at the different methods they have there instead. Plenty of other safe methods to use and get growth.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Kaz
Retard jelqing is better than hanging
U absolute moron

Everyone in getting bigger and Jelqforu and thunders place will laugh at you for ur lack of knowledge.

Tunica Release (Makes the tissues expand and stretch easier)
BFR Massage - 5 Minutes
Semi Erect Bends - 3 Minutes
Semi Erect Pulls 15 second hold - 15 Times

LENGTH DEVICES :
Compression Hanging : Male Hanger

Vacuum Hanger - Apex Extender + Total Man Vacuum Cups

Combine with a Red Idiode 850nm Heat Pad with the iodides exposed, keep the brightness level to L3 this is optimal for penile tissue penetration.

GIRTH DEVICES :
Python Clamp - Hard Clamping
Cable Clamp - Hard Clamping (poor man’s choice)
Soft Clamping - Cock Rings
Leluv Penis pump with pressure gauge

Stay in ur lane, you have no idea about dick growth.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and midlatinocel
U absolute moron

Everyone in getting bigger and Jelqforu and thunders place will laugh at you for ur lack of knowledge.

BFR Massage - 5 Minutes

LENGTH DEVICES :
Compression Hanging : Male Hanger - Length

Combine with a Red Idiode 850nm Heat Pad with the iodides exposed, keep the brightness level to L3 this is optimal for penile tissue penetration.

GIRTH DEVICES :
Cable Clamp - Hard Clamping (poor choice)

Dnr
Hanging = 8 hours discomfort in ur pants
Jelqing = takes 5 minutes and better results

Dnr
Hanging = 8 hours discomfort in ur pants
Jelqing = takes 5 minutes and better results
You only need to hang until you reach 2% flaccid elongation, no one hangs for longer than 60 minutes retard.

I reach 2% elongation in 30 minutes, u know nothing about PE.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
You only need to hang until you reach 2% flaccid elongation, no one hangs for longer than 60 minutes retard. I reach 2% elongation in 30 minutes, u know nothing about PE.
Been doing PE for years now buddy gained 2 inches

U absolute moron

BFR Massage - 5 Minutes

LENGTH DEVICES :
Compression Hanging : Male Hanger

GIRTH DEVICES :
Cable Clamp - Hard Clamping (poor man’s choice)

Chances of ED?

Chances of ED?
0%

Pumping + Clamping will give you boners so strong you’ll wake up from them. That’s been my experience from girth work.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: midlatinocel and Angutoid
0%

Pumping + Clamping will give you boners so strong you’ll wake up from them. That’s been my experience from girth work.
Lifefuel

Pumping increases bloodflow to dick by a lot and the growth happens from increased bloodflow anyway, increased bloodflow will increase erection quality too. Get bathmate

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Kaz and Angutoid
Pumping increases bloodflow to dick by a lot and the growth happens from increased bloodflow anyway, increased bloodflow will increase erection quality too. Get bathmate
Pumps are making me anxious from thinking my dick will explode

Pumps are making me anxious from thinking my dick will explode
That happened to like 25 people I think their dick started squirting blood and they had to get their dick surgically removed

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: got.daim, Kaz and Angutoid
More terrible advice, recommending someone a pump without a visible pressure gauge….

DO NOT BUY A PUMP WITHOUT A GUAGE

Ur torturing ur peepee like a lunatic homosexual whilst chad is born with a gigantic cock

Ur torturing ur peepee like a lunatic homosexual whilst chad is born with a gigantic cock
What a retarded perspective to have

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Giorgio
cope just admit you have a small penis and i have a 9 inch cock
Can guarantee you dont have anything over 6.5 inches but yeah chad is born with it and we're not, but does that mean we stay with it? No, I penismaxxed to 8.5 inches

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and Angutoid
Can guarantee you dont have anything over 6.5 inches but yeah chad is born with it and we're not, but does that mean we stay with it? No, I penismaxxed to 8.5 inches
my hand is 9.5 inches do you really think i could jerk off with a 6 inch peepee?

sure let's be ''massaging'' my penis for 30 minutes straight as if I got nothing else to do

Why is that? Are u ugly and short? Or just asexual.
Never made a move before, I dont wanna fuck until im in perfect shape and condition, I have avoided so much situations where i could fuck a girl but im a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Go to R/getting bigger if ur serious about growing ur dick, the advice on here is 2/10 quality.
thanks man, you've gotten result tho?

Unless you have a clinically small dick imagine spending years of your life destroying your dick over and over trying to gain a 1cm or 2 to have the chance of pleasing a foid, what 10% more?
If this isn't the ultimate cuck mentality I don't know what it is :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Unless you have a clinically small dick imagine spending years of your life destroying your dick over and over trying to gain a 1cm or 2 to have the chance of pleasing a foid, what 10% more?
lots of people jelq
in todays society 5.5 is not enough, 6 isnt enough, 6.5 is barely the minimum and foids will still choose a chad with 9x6.5 over your 6.5, 6 or 5.5 (if below kys)
you need to jelq

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Dick moggoing is the most brutal mogg. Who cares about foids?

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
lots of people jelq
in todays society 5.5 is not enough, 6 isnt enough, 6.5 is barely the minimum and foids will still choose a chad with 9x6.5 over your 6.5, 6 or 5.5 (if below kys)
you need to jelq
Jelqing ruins eq, if your 6/7 don't bother with that shut

lots of people jelq
you need to jelq
Lmao, you and most people here are actually mentally ill if you haven't noticed, girls will go for a good looking successful guy with a normal dick over any 0,01% size you claim it's the best