Jestermaxxed Manlet, What Manletism and Noorwooding does to a MF…This is the types of manlets i hate (as a manlet myself)

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I can’t fucking stand these types of gnomes.

Like this nigga listened to the advice: “JuSt ShAvEd OfF bRo! GrOw A bEaRd AnD hIt ThE gYm BrO!

How fucking dumb can you fucking be oh my fucking god, look how he is jestermaxxing his balls off. This is why other normal manlets get all the hate they do, how the fuck can you not hate this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and fuxkdakikez
like wtf is even this, in front of everyone ain the middle of the gym?

I would kill my self the instant i saw him getting ready for the Jester

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Rimaxtis, the BULL and 3 others
Facts.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Like this nigga listened to the advice: “JuSt ShAvEd OfF bRo! GrOw A bEaRd AnD hIt ThE gYm BrO!

How fucking dumb can you fucking be oh my fucking god, look how he is jestermaxxing his balls off. This is why other normal manlets get all the hate they do, how the fuck can you not hate this.

if he has a wife i’m leaving this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and PseudoMaxxer

If he was BBC he would be slaying stacys

• JFL
Giga cope video.

The fact he can do this is pathetic in it's own.

Gym truly is the subhuman copers HQ

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 55631 and PseudoMaxxer
This is a good thread, because it's easy to hate manlets when you're tall, but you're a manlet so it takes balls to say this. Good job

• +1
Giga cope video.

The fact he can do this is pathetic in it's own.

Gym truly is the subhuman copers HQ
Ever considered he doesn't care about being a chad playboy mogger and improving himself physically is his passion? Like, logically speaking what makes you hate this guy based on this video?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, bululu_87 and PseudoMaxxer
This is a good thread, because it's easy to hate manlets when you're tall, but you're a manlet so it takes balls to say this. Good job
Tall men have no reason to hate manlets. They are giving them power.

Every tall guy should love manlets and want to spend as much time as possible in their vicinity for maximum mogging experience

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sayi, Deleted member 41284 and PseudoMaxxer
Ever considered he doesn't care about being a chad playboy mogger and improving himself physically is his passion? Like, logically speaking what makes you hate this guy based on this video?
he’s 100% not, i can assure you of that.

That guy lives paycheck to paycheck working wendy’s and asks the same question everyday 6 inches from the mirror of his bathroom: “why am i single?”

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and Deleted member 41284
Yes because i’m an experienced Manlet, i know how the fucking game works.

Every fraud, technique, to look taller or better or even use my height as my advantage…

I studied and know it all (even tho i’m sure i can still learn a lot)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and cbx47

So short men aren’t allowed to have hobbies? Lo