Jesus Christ its like you guys WANT looksmaxxing to be difficult

@IBlamePhaggots bud the pneumo thread is larp jfl you fell for it, the rest of your post may or may not work but the water pulling part makes you look like a total noob
Oh well 🤷

@IBlamePhaggots bud the pneumo thread is larp jfl you fell for it, the rest of your post may or may not work but the water pulling part makes you look like a total noob
Source?

This is a whole new level of retardation for people on this forum

This is the peak

JFL AT THIS GUY BELIEVING THAT IF YOU PUT A SYRINGE IN AN AREA FULL OF FAT AND WATER AND YOU PULL IT OUT, IT WILL PULL OUT FAT AND WATER

JFL AT THIS GUY HAHAHHAHAHAH

Im guessing 80 IQ
Are u retarted? That thread was a larp to fuck with TikTokcels he made like 2 of them.

Are u retarted? That thread was a larp to fuck with TikTokcels he made like 2 of them.
People had success with it and amnesia does it

One thing we can all take from this thread is that it was pointless because all the repsonders have never tried any of the things i said and still claim theyre fake

I wouldnt preach bonesmashing this hard if i hadnt done it to myself and it worked
does it really, how much do u think youve improved since bonesmashing

does it really, how much do u think youve improved since bonesmashing
Havent been like tryharding it i just did brow ridge and my brow quite obviously grew

Havent been like tryharding it i just did brow ridge and my brow quite obviously grew
Keep bonesmashing buddy it works! You're doing a good job looksmaxxing and you're becoming better looking! Make sure to bonesmash directly onto your skull too to create a larger cranium so you can also skullmog subhumans!

JoinedAug 14, 2023Posts687Reputation420

Fucking pathetic retard little kid falling for every trick in the book. If you're fucking AUTISTIC enough to fall for smashing your fucking face then you just need to kill yourself. DEATH TIER IQ

Mewing is backed by science? I thought it was a theory

it's all genes lol

Joined Aug 14, 2023

Also mewing is a meme cope. Just ldar like me

😢😢