Jew told me I look like a jew

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
This morning, I went to a Jewish jeweler to sell some gold I had at home. When I walked in, I joked around and said "Shalom" to him. He then asked if I was Jewish, and I told him I'm Moroccan. Then he asked, "A Moroccan Jew?" I had to clarify that I'm just Moroccan, and he commented, "Oh, you look very Jewish." Made me angry to be honest.

@Gengar @NumbThePain should I shalommax and get some jewish benefits?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, human304, whitepilledchad and 38 others
i knew you were a jew, faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, Hero of the Imperium, VivaCristoRey and 7 others
This morning, I went to a Jewish jeweler to sell some gold I had at home. When I walked in, I joked around and said "Shalom" to him. He then asked if I was Jewish, and I told him I'm Moroccan. He was surprised and asked, "A Moroccan Jew?" I had to clarify that I'm just Moroccan, and he commented, "Oh, you look very Jewish." Made me angry to be honest.

shalommaxx is my favourite new word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, st.hamudi but 6‘5, kebab and 7 others
He thought he recognized a fellow undercover mossad agent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Costcosuperstore, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
shouldve smashed ur fist in his jew nose

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, NumbThePain, Autismcel and 1 other person
give my reps back you nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, st.hamudi but 6‘5, zombie and 6 others
takes one to know one:ogre:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NorwoodAscender, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 1 other person
shouldve smashed ur fist in his jew nose
I needed to get a good price out of him, but he ended up trying to cheat me out of some grams by saying a ring I had was only gold plated instead of real gold.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Autismcel, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, st.hamudi but 6‘5, kebab and 3 others
You might have had sephardic ancestors. How does your nose look?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NorwoodAscender and emeraldglass
This morning, I went to a Jewish jeweler to sell some gold I had at home. When I walked in, I joked around and said "Shalom" to him. He then asked if I was Jewish, and I told him I'm Moroccan. He was surprised and asked, "A Moroccan Jew?" I had to clarify that I'm just Moroccan, and he commented, "Oh, you look very Jewish." Made me angry to be honest.

You are what you eat

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and emeraldglass
Blud rly were asking "Are u a Jew or a Moroccan? Or a Moroccan Jew" 😭

Next time steal his shit for insulting you, and leave the place like nothing happenend (in gta)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, MaghrebGator, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
I once in the west was speaking with a blonde old woman and she suddenly started speaking moroccan dialect with me and told me "Ana kan 3dar l'arbiya mzian" (I speak arabic well) and we had a short conversation

At first i was like "how?" but then i realized she was most probably a moroccan jew because of course of her hair colour, age, speaking specifically the moroccan dialect, her nose, not wearing a hijab being an old woman.

They are rare but they exist

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and NorwoodAscender
You might have had sephardic ancestors. How does your nose look?
Absolutely not! My lineage traces back to the prophet through my mother, and my father has a Mediterranean pheno with green eyes.

My nose looks normal no typical jewish nose , so the only reason someone might mistake me for Jewish is because of my black hair and somewhat fair skin.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, 5'7 zoomer, NumbThePain and 3 others
over

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
Absolutely not! My lineage traces back to the prophet through my mother, and my father has a Mediterranean pheno with green eyes.
Mogger genetics.

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and coispet
IMG 1283

Would you say you resemble any of these Ashkenazi Jews? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
I always knew you were a Jew I even made a thread about whoever deleted the rep thread being a Jew
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
jew GIF
Gay Pride GIF by Hello All
Voting Rights GIF by INTO ACTION

• JFL
Blud rly were asking "Are u a Jew or a Moroccan? Or a Moroccan Jew" 😭
Actually, him asking me if I am a Moroccan Jew isn't even that bad because Jews of Moroccan ancestry make up about 1 million out of Israel's 9.1 million population. It was more messed up that he initially assumed I was Jewish.
Next time steal his shit for insulting you, and leave the place like nothing happenend (in gta)
You can't steal from a Jew, they'll put the whole army on you for that shit. And even if you steal some worthless amount from a Jew, they'll still fuck you over through taxes and inflation, basically committing economic assassination.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and NumbThePain
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NumbThePain
I once in the west was speaking with a blonde old woman and she suddenly started speaking moroccan dialect with me and told me "Ana kan 3dar l'arbiya mzian" (I speak arabic well) and we had a short conversation

At first i was like "how?" but then i realized she was most probably a moroccan jew because of course of her hair colour, age, speaking specifically the moroccan dialect, her nose, not wearing a hijab being an old woman.

They are rare but they exist
Many of them are walking around, especially in France.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, emeraldglass and coispet
Many of them are walking around, especially in France.
There is a jewish cemetery here in my city. It is way better taken care than the muslim ones because of heavy overcrowding in muslim cemeteries.

• +1
There is a jewish cemetery here in my city. It is way better taken care than the muslim ones because of heavy overcrowding in muslim cemeteries.
Is it on the Mountain of the jews?

This morning, I went to a Jewish jeweler to sell some gold I had at home. When I walked in, I joked around and said "Shalom" to him. He then asked if I was Jewish, and I told him I'm Moroccan. Then he asked, "A Moroccan Jew?" I had to clarify that I'm just Moroccan, and he commented, "Oh, you look very Jewish." Made me angry to be honest.

I think he was just trolling after you said “shalom.” But then again, there are many Moroccan Jews in Israel. I used to have a female friend who said she was Moroccan. And she lived in Israel.

• +1
I think he was just trolling after you said “shalom.” But then again, there are many Moroccan Jews in Israel.
I don't believe this guy was joking. He is one of those who are strictly on business, always having a serious demeanor and poker face.
I used to have a female friend who said she was Moroccan. And she lived in Israel.
Was she a Moroccan muslim, or jewish? If the former, she's is a traitor and need to be.
tired vincent price GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I don't believe this guy was joking. He is one of those who are strictly on business, always having a serious demeanor and poker face.
That's possible. But, you have to remember that aside from many Moroccan Jews, there's also many MENA Jews in Israel, so it's not weird that he thought you were one of his people as they come in different phenotypes. This just means you look more West Asian (read: Arabic) than you do North African (read: Berber). Thus, since you look more West Asian, you also resemble his people more (read: Jews).
Was she a Moroccan muslim, or jewish? If the former, she's is a traitor and need to be.
tired vincent price GIF
She was Jewish, but she was not religious. She was atheistic and sympathetic towards Palestinians, she told me.

• +1
That's possible. But, you have to remember that aside from many Moroccan Jews, there's also many MENA Jews in Israel, so it's not weird that he thought you were one of his people as they come in different phenotypes. This just means you look more West Asian (read: Arabic) than you do North African (read: Berber). Thus, since you look more West Asian, you also resemble his people more (read: Jews).
The guy was Ashkenazi, and if I resemble anyone, it would be Ashkenazi as well. Either way, I'm not offended, I was just joking. If only I could reap the benefits from it, that would be even better than just these virtual reps. I need to pack my bags and move to Jew York.

@Clavicular , save a space for me on the bench in the subway system over there; I've got my sleeping bags ready. I'd be damned to pay those murderous rent prices for a one bedroom apartment.
She was Jewish, but she was not religious. She was atheistic and sympathetic towards Palestinians, she told me.
Based. But Zionists will label her a self hating Jew for taking this stance.

• +1
@Clavicular , save a space for me on the bench in the subway system over there; I've got my sleeping bags ready. I'd be damned to pay those murderous rent prices for a one bedroom apartment.
They call it JewYork for a reason, you would have massive benefits here bhai, I made a thread about how im gonna LARP as jewish for benefits but deleted it because i dont want people to steal my idea :feelskek:

wydm bro its only 10k for a 1 bedroom apartment with bugs

• Love it
The guy was Ashkenazi, and if I resemble anyone, it would be Ashkenazi as well. Either way, I'm not offended, I was just joking. If only I could reap the benefits from it, that would be even better than just these virtual reps. I need to pack my bags and move to Jew York.

Aren't Ashkenazis European Jews? And not southern European, but central European and western European and eastern European? I always imagined you looked MENA rather than central/western/eastern European? Imagine if the Dutch hadn't given New York away, we could have been chilling in New Amsterdam.
Based. But Zionists will label her a self hating Jew for taking this stance.
Probably, haven't spoken to her in years now. She used to listen to alternative music like metalcore, post-hardcore but she became a hip-hop head entirely.

• +1
They call it JewYork for a reason, you would have massive benefits here bhai, I made a thread about how im gonna LARP as jewish for benefits but deleted it because i dont want people to steal my idea :feelskek:
Happy Big Lebowski GIF

Let the shekels flow into my pocket. I will hold a bar mitzvah there, and invite every local Jew. Make some connections, slay an American Jewish princess here and there, and I'll become the biggest Islamic menace in NY since Osama bin Laden.
wydm bro its only 10k for a 1 bedroom apartment with bugs
God bless the MTA.

• +1
Let the shekels flow into my pocket. I will hold a bar mitzvah there, and invite every local Jew. Make some connections, slay an American Jewish princess here and there, and I'll become the biggest Islamic menace in NY since Osama bin Laden.
I slayed a jewish girl in miami 2 weeks ago

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and emeraldglass
Aren't Ashkenazis European Jews? And not southern European, but central European and western European and eastern European? I always imagined you looked MENA rather than central/western/eastern European? Imagine if the Dutch hadn't given New York away, we could have been chilling in New Amsterdam.
Ashkenazi are the Central European Jews.

Sephardic are Southern European and North African.

Mizrahi are Middle Eastern Jews.

If I tan, I look more diverse, having a Mediterranean look. If I don't tan, I have a Northern Atlantid look, minus the light eyes.
New Amsterdam would've been sick to be honest, but it would've looked different than it does now. Dutch people aren't like the English.
Probably, haven't spoken to her in years now. She used to listen to alternative music like metalcore, post-hardcore but she became a hip-hop head entirely.
So she basically integrated more into uniform society instead of staying more niche? How did that happen?

• +1
I slayed a jewish girl in miami 2 weeks ago
Mazeltov, you are doing your dues, the Jews liberalization plans seem to be backfiring. Is there any difference between them and the other girls over there?

• JFL
Ashkenazi are the Central European Jews.

Sephardic are Southern European and North African.

Mizrahi are Middle Eastern Jews.

If I tan, I look more diverse, having a Mediterranean look. If I don't tan, I have a Northern Atlantid look, minus the light eyes.
New Amsterdam would've been sick to be honest, but it would've looked different than it does now. Dutch people aren't like the English.
And here I was thinking you were a fellow shitskin like me, but instead you mog me to death. Joever for me. I think you're right, New Amsterdam would have been different. Not as many skyscrapers but at least 9/11 wouldn't have happened. :forcedsmile:
So she basically integrated more into uniform society instead of staying more niche? How did that happen?
Not entirely sure, to be honest. Maybe because of her real-life friends? Who knows. I haven't checked FB in a long time, should I send her a message?

• +1
  • +1
And here I was thinking you were a fellow shitskin like me, but instead you mog me to death. Joever for me.
Hey, as long as I am ethnic, I am seen as a shitskin in their eyes. You can't denounce your race. If most Moroccans have darker skin than me, they will not care about my skin color, they will see me as one of them anyways.

You can't escape your ethnicity, you share the rewards altogether and the penalties altogether.
I think you're right, New Amsterdam would have been different. Not as many skyscrapers but at least 9/11 wouldn't have happened. :forcedsmile:
True, instead of targeting the Twin Towers, they would have flown into a cheese factory or a windmill.
Not entirely sure, to be honest. Maybe because of her real-life friends? Who knows. I haven't checked FB in a long time, should I send her a message?
Yeah, you should hit her up, if it's not been extremely long. Otherwise, it will seem strange. But you have nothing to lose anyway, so fuck it.

• +1
Hey, as long as I am ethnic, I am seen as a shitskin in their eyes. You can't denounce your race. If most Moroccans have darker skin than me, they will not care about my skin color, they will see me as one of them anyways.

You can't escape your ethnicity, you share the rewards altogether and the penalties altogether.

True, instead of targeting the Twin Towers, they would have flown into a cheese factory or a windmill.

Yeah, you should hit her up, if it's not been extremely long. Otherwise, it will seem strange. But you have nothing to lose anyway, so fuck it.
Bhai, ik zou even gauw je PMs bekijken. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
True. You can even be as white-passing as a northern European, but the moment you say "Alhamdullilah," you will be seen as a shitskin.
Yes, we do hold the weight of our entire groups on our shoulders. That's why I try not to be controversial IRL, I know it's not only me getting judged.
JFL. The windmill would hit the plane right back.
It's been extremely long. You're right, let me log into Facebook. BRB.

• +1
True. You can even be as white-passing as a northern European, but the moment you say "Alhamdullilah," you will be seen as a shitskin.
This is what whites think will happen shortly after saying an Islamic phrase or any Arab word in general.

Yes, we do hold the weight of our entire groups on our shoulders. That's why I try not to be controversial IRL, I know it's not only me getting judged.
Same
JFL. The windmill would hit the plane right back.
The wind would send it, of course, and it would fly to Canada to hit a maple syrup factory. Sticky situation or what.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Michael Myers
This is what whites think will happen shortly after saying an Islamic phrase or any Arab word in general.

View attachment 2865417

Same

The wind would send it, of course, and it would fly to Canada to hit a maple syrup factory. Sticky situation or what.
JFL. Imagine that, Canada invading Saudi Arabia to hunt the Bin Laden family as revenge for the 9/12 attacks (took a day later to reach Canada).

• JFL