Jew told me I look like a jew

do u have berber mogger pheno

This morning, I went to a Jewish jeweler to sell some gold I had at home. When I walked in, I joked around and said "Shalom" to him. He then asked if I was Jewish, and I told him I'm Moroccan. Then he asked, "A Moroccan Jew?" I had to clarify that I'm just Moroccan, and he commented, "Oh, you look very Jewish." Made me angry to be honest.

@Gengar @NumbThePain should I shalommax and get some jewish benefits?
Arabs are basically jews brother

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
JFL. Imagine that, Canada invading Saudi Arabia to hunt the Bin Laden family as revenge for the 9/12 attacks (took a day later to reach Canada).
Considering Canadians and their typical behavior, I think they would simply forgive him.

More like cousins, but Ashkenazi are different.
023D1A8B 28B9 4B98 BBE4 D0014293FE42
Them aswell

Only a very few maybe. Most of them are just white converts with some admixture.
Most*, there are another jews such as englishmen that are the least to be arab

Most*, there are another jews such as englishmen that are the least to be arab
Those are Ashkenazi as well. I don't even see today's Jews as those of ancient times. They are not the same genetically. The real Jews are those who are spread over the Middle East, others outside these lands are just impostors.

• Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink
Those are Ashkenazi as well. I don't even see today's Jews as those of ancient times. They are not the same genetically. The real Jews are those who are spread over the Middle East, others outside these lands are just impostors.
26Rothschild--01-cbhw-articleLarge.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
This morning, I went to a Jewish jeweler to sell some gold I had at home. When I walked in, I joked around and said "Shalom" to him. He then asked if I was Jewish, and I told him I'm Moroccan. Then he asked, "A Moroccan Jew?" I had to clarify that I'm just Moroccan, and he commented, "Oh, you look very Jewish." Made me angry to be honest.

@Gengar @NumbThePain should I shalommax and get some jewish benefits?
Out now,jew!

Out now,jew!
Know who you are talking to goyim. I have the power to financially ruin you with a single phone call.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21 and arab_chink