got told i look like Timothée Chalamet

C

czero23

schadenfreude enthusiast
was @ the dentist and got told I look like Timothée Chalamet, this is the 2nd time i've been told that. i saw the new Dune 2 movie this week and he absolutely mogs. this is a enormous leap in confidence after my recent incident where an absolutely disgusting autistic FUCKING RETARDED girl was giving me IOI's it ruined my entire month but now things are rolling now i'm back like i never left

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
tragic that getting compared to that retarded looking faggot is a complement in 2024

good for you though

• +1
Reactions: czero23
tragic that getting compared to that retarded looking faggot is a complement in 2024

good for you though
Why? He’s gl and sex symbol for young girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AfricanPsycho, HitAndRun and xegigi
Show me how you look mane

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
He looks like a bird 🐦

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Why? He’s gl and sex symbol for young girls
above average but only appeals to jbs with underdeveloped subfrontal cortexes
Screenshot 2023 12 18 at 95820 PM

wouldnt want to have these eyes
saved by coloring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Sprinkles
Show me how you look mane
i'm too much of a pussy to post my face l'd rather choose to live in my deluded fantasies that i might be somewhat good looking, call it Schrödinger's looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and xegigi
was @ the dentist and got told I look like Timothée Chalamet, this is the 2nd time i've been told that. i saw the new Dune 2 movie this week and he absolutely mogs. this is a enormous leap in confidence after my recent incident where an absolutely disgusting autistic FUCKING RETARDED girl was giving me IOI's it ruined my entire month but now things are rolling now i'm back like i never left
female dentists are fucking horny as shit tbh
once when i went for my checkup the dentist who was working on me kept complimenting my subhuman ass, acting awkward around me, even complemented my "cologne" (dior sauvage :lul:)

she was ltb but i had an erection for the rest of that fucking week

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
female dentists are fucking horny as shit tbh
once when i went for my checkup the dentist who was working on me kept complimenting my subhuman ass, acting awkward around me, even complemented my "cologne" (dior sauvage :lul:)

she was ltb but i had an erection for the rest of that fucking week
a year ago a cute girl i knew from highschool told me she found me super attractive // told me I had a glow up, abuse dog syndrome kicked in I couldn't handle the heat so told her i wasn't interested, abused dog syndrome got me on lockdown so hard it doesn't even matter if im good looking or not

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
a year ago a cute girl i knew from highschool told me she found me super attractive // told me I had a glow up, abuse dog syndrome kicked in I couldn't handle the heat so told her i wasn't interested, abused dog syndrome got me on lockdown so hard it doesn't even matter if im good looking or not
sad when that happens
brutal nt-pill ngl

Good shit bro, Most of these niggers on the platform are to busy in there basment for a girl to even have a thought about them

Not a good thing