Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, TsarTsar444, Copeful and 10 others
99% chance she t mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
Everyone’s been trannymaxxing lately ngl
I'm now of the belief 90% of users don't leave their basement most of u aren't fucking and this is why u have brainwashed standards from psl. I will now try to enjoy young jewish pussy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 6402 and 5 others
She’s cute tbh

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 9355 and Jagged0
I'm now of the belief 90% of users don't leave their basement most of u aren't fucking and this is why u have brainwashed standards from psl. I will now try to enjoy young jewish pussy
Ion like bitches with short hair

• WTF
Reactions: Jagged0
What do you mean “girl”? That’s a whole ass man.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 4645
would be a chad if she were a man.

But she looks cute for a tomboy nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Jagged0
Didn't you have a GF? Also she does look manly but I'd still smash.

• +1
Top tier pretty boy ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
kiss her cute nose for me buddy boyo

• Love it
Didn't you have a GF? Also she does look manly but I'd still smash.
Still do but always good to have options and slay on the side when possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4645
She looks decent

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 4645
Still do but always good to have options and slay on the side when possible

True tbh. You gotta be as hypergeamous as a female, and monkey branch just like they do.

• +1
she t mogs 90% of this forum

• JFL

Milf i might slay tonight
Screenshot 20201029 17243112

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and RealLooksmaxxer
  • +1
tbh id slay the tranny and this milf anybody on this forum mocking them would be the first to fuck them if they had the chance... take picutres n videos pls
Exactly pussy is pussy it's not like I'm marrying them.

Depends, what is your PLS?

"""jewish"""

Jewish & green eyes wtf

She looks like a man but I would still fuck if she was a legitimate girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Jagged0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846

I don't think Kike women sleep with Goy men bro.

cute tbh

• Love it
I would her even if I was an SS soldier

• +1
I would if female

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jagged0 and TsarTsar444
Ţ̴̢̧̨̡̧̡̡̡̡̧̢̨̢̡̧̡̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̪̖̰̺̙̦͚̥̞̯̘̥̫̥͉͕̦͖̭̫̮̟͈̰̜̤̱̯̲̤̘̳͓͎̜̘̼̹̰̠̣̺̖̣͉͙̺̞̣̼͙̫̟̝̙͔̬̟̭͎͔̮̠̟͕͍̭̘͍̤͍̳̫̦͓͙̘̤͈̦͔̲̦̹͎̘̺͈͇͈̯̰͓͖̟̘̤̝̻̹̞̗̬̙̪͕͈͕̮͙̮̪͎̗͕͈̤͇̝̘͈͎̤̭͍̗̭͖̲͔͙̰̳̰̤̣̫̝̪̤̱͓̼̺̟̣̘̻̻̬̱̜͖̗̠͇̻͎̠̙̙̖̹͇̣͇̞͉͈̺̠̗̘̮̖̻̯̙̝͚̘̲̠̹̫͈̘̞̹͍̗̼̗̫͖̠͉̲̟͈̙̖̺̬̜̻͇̖̻̖̠̰̭̝̬̤̝̯͍̣̯̗͖̝͈̙̩̬͇̮̹͓͍͎̭̝̟̰̮̤̱͈̤̪̼͈̫̭̟̺͍̥̜̭̆́͒̒̃̈͂̏͛̀̌̀̾̽̈́́̑͐̑̈́́͒͑̇̀́̒̒̆̂̽͆͒̆̐͑̂͗̂̔̂̈́͑̈͐̈̓̽͂͗͛̏̑̈̓́̐̐́͊̾͗̃̉̅̃̈̏̐͑̍̍͆̀̎̈̈͒͋͆́̎̽̾̔̅͗̑̓͐̅͋͛̍̔͂̅̌̈́̽͌͐͂̂̅̐̍͂͊͋̆̓́̂̄̑̅̈́̈́̓͋̓̎͋̇́̓̆̾̽̆͌̐̋̃̉̔̒́͛͑͛͌͂̌̔͂͐̍͌͒̀͌͛͑́̓̉̌̑̅͒̾͆̏̐̂͒͂́̂̊̃͆̈́̌̀͐̿̑̾͛̊̈́̅̀̌͛͋̓̔̽͗͊́̐͋͊͌̔̊͋͐͒̈́̉̀͊̈́͐̃̿͑̆̎̋̊̈́͊̇͗̋̈́͊̓̄͂̒̽̊́̌͆̆̄̃̊̂͑̓͊͆̾̆̆̒̎̕̚̕͘̚̚̚͘̚̕̚̕͘̚͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅH̴̢̧̡̧̢̨̢̨̡̢̨̡̡̡̧̢̢̨̢̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̦̻͚͕̜̞͎͕̤̹͚̖̪̭̙̮̗̻̥̦̗̦̖̪̙̙̼̬͉͓̪̹̻̝̤̺̭̞̪̲̺̠̭̰̳̖̗̙̯̠̟̹̙̱̣̦̯̻̯͉̫̦̖̙̩̗͇̳͎͉͍̰̜̦̖̪̙̼͕͎̟̖̝̟̗̘̳͎̥̭͕̲̮̰̥̥̭̹̤͔̩̭̘̭̜͓̖̣̱̠̟̩̭͓͉̩̠̞̞̭̼̙͈̼̳͈̩̭̜̬̖̳̲͚̟̗͍͍͚̲̝̘͎̙͍̞̻̙̲̜̭̟̣̼̜̄͂̈́̔͗̊̄̈́̊͆̆̂̌́̓͂́́̅̔͗̍̐̅̔̎̓̾̓͑̈́́͗͂̐̈́̈́̈́̈̅̎̅̋̈́̆͆̓̊̒͒͌͛̆̾̋̈́̋̈́͑̑́̉̋͆͌̒̅͋̇̿͋̓̈́̅̓̐̑̐̊̇̾͒̿̆̈́̅̔̑͋̾͐͒̊̅͛̑̆͑̃̅̈̊̇͛̿̾́̾̌̏̐́̐̒̐̂̈́̈́͊́̿͒̈́̈́̓̇̄̍̒̉̂̓͊̑͆̈́̾̍͗͌̍̅̂̍̿̊̃̈́͑̾͑̊̔͌̊̾̈̂̍͐̆̎̋̀́̒̆̓̑͂̓͒̐̒̿̓̏͒̌̌̉̆̆͒̒͐͐́́͛̔͌̿̋̐̅̅̋̄̊͋́̂͑̌̅̇̂͗̆͐̏̓̈́̀̈́̋̓̀͑̔́̋̌̕̚̚͘͘̚̚̕̕̕̚͘̕̚̕̕̕͘͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅĀ̵̧̢̧̧̢̡̡̡̢̢̢̨̨̧͔͕̩͉̰̥̯̣̻̮͇͚̜̝̻̼̻̣̩̦̺͙̰̦͙͍͈̖̰̪̝͔̯̮͓̠̦̜̪̞̜̬͕̤͉̟̦̙̣̻̻̗̤̝̦͚̼̖̗̘͙̥̮̭̦̤̞̥̲̗͈̟̳̗͍̣͚̦̤̲̤̬̺̼̭̟̳̼̼͔͓̮͎̗̘̼̙͚͂̒̉̃͌͌̒̓̓̅̿̎̆̾̽͗̽͑̊͘͘͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅT̷̢̡̡̢̨̧̢̢̢̧̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̫̰̜̭͈̦̮̱̣͖̣͈͙̣͉̝͉̮̭̣͉̪̜̪͓͉͇͖͍̣̫̫̘̜͉̦̙̘͇̳̞̹̖͚̣̰̙̣̺͈̦̣͈̦̣̦̘̮̟̜̤̬͚̗̹̣͔͚͎͉̹͔̯̭̰͖̼͔͔͍͙̻͓̞̞̲̖̯̪͓͇͖͉̱͇̥̦̪̤̝̯̜͕̩̲͍̼̞̖̩̥̣̯͓̻͕̲̲͍̳̖̝͓͚̪͓̺̳̳͇̯̝̰̹̳̗͇̎̑͋̾̂͒͆̀̇̈́͌̄͊̈́̊̅̊̽̋͑̇͋̐̃̒̊͑̃̑̂̔̒̋͌̍̋͂̈́͛͒͗̌̔̏͐̄̓̅͒̑́͛̌͊̓̀̓̅͛̋͂͂͒̆͗̈́͗̈́̆̈̿̆́̂́̽̒͗̄́̾̒̃͆̋̿͌̏̆̇͊̍̈́̒̀̉̀̓́̋̔̅̃̂̍͒̂̿̽̾̃͒̎̈́̑̈́͗̄̈́̔̿̏̅̊̈́̈́̈͗̋͒̌̔̽͆͌̓̇̈́́̀̑͂̏̉̒̀̈́̎̈́́̔͑̏̇̉̑̀́͗̔̏̌́̏͑͛̊̔͒̅̆͆̀̐̾͐̍̄͂̾̑̕̕̕̚̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕͘̕͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅŞ̶̨̧̢̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̜̭̯̪̟͕̭͔͔̘̮̙̪̺̬͕̭̱̞̝̥̰͔̹̞͈͓̮̠͚̤̭͇̱͓͚͍͓̭̩͉͎̬͈̫͖̫͔̠̖̘̞̜͙̠͚̦̫͔̠͙̹̟̹͚͎̹͕̘̦̺̘͓͈̦͈̖̥͓̼͈̞̼̘̱̪̠̮͙̦̫̗͈̌͊̊͑̔̑͗̉̾́̉̂̊̔͑͛́̏̒̿̽̈͐͗́̇̍̃͒͆̀͊͛́̾͆̎̋͆́͆̀͋͊͌͋̋͛̓͐̃̅̇̀̿̑̑̿̽̃͐̈̊̏̀̌͗͋͐̌̄̀̊̇̉͒̃̄̅̈́̀̀͗̈́̈́́̃̂̍͑̓̐͋̓̉͗̓̓̄͆̽̈͆̽̈́͌̋̌͌̽͒̿͗̇̿͑̌̔̿́͑̊̎̈́̒̍̊̈́̀̾̈͛̊͋͑͗̓̍͆̓̎́͌̈́͊̍͆̐̀̃͋̀̏͊̀̃̏̒̈́͌̄͊̆͂̓̆͛̈͆͐̊̈̽̊͆͋͛̇͗̏̀̎̓͑͆̒͂̂̄̀̃̀̑̀̾̂̈́͂̈́̅̓̈̾͌̓͐̇͋̈̌̉̿̈́͆̄͒̃̽͗͌̋̀̇̈́̑̈́̇̐̈͐̈͘̕̕̕̕̕̕̕͘͘̚͘̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̨̢̨̧̨̧̧̢̧̢̨̨̢̧̧̡̨̢̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̹̬̻̳͈͎̰͙̘̭̩̞̖̜̫̪̻̯̩̝̼̳̟͖̬̭͍͙̹͎͙̳̺̥͉̤̥͓̤̬͇̥̠͕̠̥͇̰͖͈̮͇̱̤͖͔̠̜̰͉͚̺͈̞͇̟̩̦̟̰͖̞̣̭͓͓̫͖͎͉̯̠̫͈̜͈̥̩̟̙̩̤̠̼͍̖͈͇͍͙͈̝̞̻̺͚̰̤̙͚̗̼̫͉̣̖̲̞̞̳͚̤̣̮̤̼̺̗̦̝̹̘̦͔͍̰͕͖̘͔̠̯͚͕̮̗̥̳̖̦̫͎̼͉̳͖̖͔͇̗̗͇͔̠̪̮͕̤͔̣̳͎͔͚̻̮̰͕̞͕͖̜̣̗̜̳̩̠͚̜͎̹̙̙͍̥̻̣̳̱̰͔̱̬̯̱̫̜̻͇̟̮̣̥̤̲͔̰̞̲̭̫̪̝͓̩̼̩͍̻͙̺̥͙̱̭̣̳̫̱̰̱̥̘̭̈̆͋̈́͌̾̃̈́̃̾͆̓̽͗͆̓̋̀̈́̊̂͛̈́̊̑͋̎̄̎̒̾̀̒̉̍̽͒̅͑̂̊͗̓̆̓͋͐̏̌̅́̐͋̉́̃̓͑͂̋̈̎͊̏̂̉̉̄̑͑̐̇͆̋͐͐̉͂̏͊̀͂̄̒̓̓͌͆́̈͆̈́̓̌̎̈́̆̓̅̽̏͊̿̆̃̍̔̒̋̃̉̈́̇̂̌̒͛͒̽͐̈̓͒̌͐̓̒̈́̈̊͑͆͛̽̈̍̓͗̍̈́͊̓̔̀́̇́͊̽̿͐̎̈́̎̌͋̍̅͆̋̅͐̎̀̔̀̒̓͑́̆̉̆́͊̃͂̈͛̿̄̾̿͋͒͋͂̉̆̋̉͐̐͛̎͒̐̄̓͂̎͊́̎͌̾͗͗̈́͒͘̕̕͘̕̕͘͘̕͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅÃ̷̡̨̨̨̢̢̨̡̡̨̨̢̡̧̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̡̨̨̛̛͔̗͍̰͔͖̘͔̣͇̗͉̼̙͓̣̦͇̱̬̩̫̰̣̱̰̩̝̭͖͖͍̗͇͕͕̮̟͓̺̯̥͙͚̟̯͉̩̙͈̘̝͈͔̙̬͇͚̯̰͖̞͖̰̬̹͚̝̤͓̹̟͕̰̪̘̯̮̣̠̹̥̲͍̝̣̖̫͎͙͍͈͕͖̹̣͔̞̹̞̙̗͖̭͙̼̟͓͚̞̭̖̰̦͇̗͖̦̯̜̳̜̲̲͈̘̮͚̗͈̖̦̜̼̙͓̠̰̙̰̬̪͚̠͉͓͉͚̯̝͈̙̤̙̭͕̼̳̟̞̪̥͖̻̩̪̺̻̞̱̪̺̼͙̤̫̰̙̖̹͍͚͈̫̥͍̮̟̗͖̥̦͈́͌̈́͗͗̈́̇̄͒̎̈́̓̑̈́̍̋̈̾̀̆̒̋̽̊̒͆̿̍͗̆͂͆̒̓̅͑͗̾͗̅̋̋̇̄̔͋̀̉̿͆̉͂̅̃̏̽͂̄̈́̂̈́̅́͂̓̔͐̈͆̾̅͊́̿̽̈́̽̽͗̊͒̅͋͒̆̔̍̈̑̈̄̈͑̽̒̐̊̍͆̒̐͛͂̑͒͐̈́͐́̅̃̐͊̌̄̉̓͐͆͑̒̂͐͗̏̌͆̓̈́̾̆̾͌̈́̓̿̓̀̓̄̈́̈́̐̈́̀̾̈́͗͌̂͋̓̏̒͋͌̔̅͌̿̊͐͆̈́̈́̎̒̌̈͊̚̚̕͘̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̡̢̧̡̡̧̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̙̭̜̦͙͚̼̟̻͉͖̖̯̯̰̩͍̠̦͇̲̲̻̘̥͉̦̬̦̘̣̘͚̝̙͖̫̭̭̦͙̝̞̖͖̪̭̗̭̘̪̦͔̞̜̭̺̮̫̥̻͉̪̪͖̦̖̙̘͍͍̠͔̱͍̣̩̖̪̺̞̹̟̙̣͚̩̣̞̘̬̘͈̮̭̬͕͕̝̟̟̤̤͙͎̼͉̜̬͚̦̜̪͔̝̘̠̼̮͖̺͖͓̯̱̫͚̯̤̣͈͓̞̭͓̞͉͖̝͕̖͙̭͕̮̆̅͗͑̾̍̄̅̈́̋̈́̀̇͗͂̿̌̿̈́̿͆͛̽̃̐̈́̊́̇̌̒̈̈́̄̌̏̂̓̓̀͌̎͌̇͛̾̑̇̄͗͋̎̀̓͂̌͊͒̐̄͗̓͐͋̌̐̂̒́̾͛̈̓͛͛͛̾̒̌̋͑͂̀̊͂͊̍̓͊̈́̆͑̆̈́̊̈́́̋̃̈́̀͘̚͘̚̚̚͘̚͘̕͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅM̵̧̧̨̢̡̢̧̢̡̢̧̢̢̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͓̟̭͔̝͇͙̦͙̫̝̗̪̦͉͖̘̹̘̖̗̹̳̻͔͓̬̜̜̦͉̙̲͈͍̯͈̭̹̙̖͚͇̣̫͍̪̖̝̟̫̙̱̮̼̯̩͙̦̩̱̤̫͙͔̻̲̘̗̘͕̪͚͔̹͉̯͇͚̯͙͉͈̳̞̗̳͚̪̤̤̜̦̟̠̦̲̦̞͓̯̻̜̠̝̠̫̱̣̳̩̼͈̪͎̰̱̠̯͕͓͔̰͔͓̼̗̺̖̩̰̹̰̘̗̭̼̠̩̺͖̰̤̱̫̫̬̮̪̪̟̳͓̺̭̬̘̲̻̤̞͚̣̻͎̯͚̣̪̣̖̼̖̬̮̮̤̝̳̟͖͕̲͍̗̱̪̥̜̖̦̪̼̞͕͎̻̝͓̣͍̤̘͇̪͈͎̦͉̲̠͙̫̘̳̞͓̪̱͖̳̥̭̟͎̗̲̤͈̬̖̦̺̜̺̠̀̔̋͑̀̑̍̍͒̐̌́̒̑̅̿͛͆͛̃͗̾̽̈́͌͌̃̒͂̐͛̆̀̿̇̀͐̀͑́̂̓̿̑̄̃͒̾̒̒̾́̅͋̅̂̅̑̈́̊̒́̃̇̄̂̓́̅͗̓͋̿̽͋̓̓̿͌̈̀̔͛̃̑̆̂̅̓͌̔̆̓̆͌̿̐̇͑̋̈̅͆̓̏̅̐̂̓͂͌̔́̔͂̾̽̈́̓͌̈́̈́̐̓̂͛̀͊͗̇̿̎͑̔̆͂̏́̾̓̍̓͛́̓̑̔̆̃̐̔̐̚͘̕͘̚̚̚̕͘̕͘̕͘̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅA̷̧̧̧̡̡̢̡̢̡̢̢̨̡̢̧̡̡̢̢̛̛̛̛͈̜̗̺̥͉̬̳̻̝̙̤̖̖͖̩͔̭̯̱͖̟̗͕̜̳͕̦͎͖̯̫͕̰̺̜̲̲̬͍̭̻̙̜͓̲̣͍̱̪̻̹̟͎̥̻͚̣̺̟͇͚̼̩̙̰̠̙̦̯͉̺̠͕͈̘͉͈͕̝̫̹͓̬̻̠̦̙͚̻̺̤͚̲̥̝̠̗̬͓̺̹̮̠̭͈̩̝͍͓̳͙̻͎̭̜̺̼̤͔̥̟̲̣̠̥̲͇͈̳̤̦̖̯̪͚̮̖̩͖̬͙̺̼͕̼͉̲͇̦̪̼̤̜̰̯̰͎̰̟̹̞͚͙͕̳̟̭̳̬̲̬̩̘̘͇͍̣̭̘͙̞͕̺̰̼͔̯̣̥̮̝̖̪̺̪̬͇̞͖̞̭͔̦̗͈̠̭͔̞̪̠̹̰̠̘̯̲͚̳͚̰̥̝̬͍̺͙̹͕͖̜͉͎̩̣͉͉͍̹̲̖̱̱̜̝̒́̊̈́̅̒̈́̀̌͑̅͋̂̈́̑̈́̌̋͊́̍̋̈̀͑͆̔̑̓̀̉̀́̿̓̑̂̀̄̃̓͑̍̐̓͌̔͋̽̅̒̃̽̐̈͆̾̊̒̒͊̀̌̿̾̇̈́̒̎̎̍͋̏̍̑̍͌̑̌̍̊̊́̀̊̏̇̽̍̋̏̒̎͛̽̽̇́̐̈́̉̎̌̃͊̈͌̍̓̌͑͗̾̓̾̾̋͆̈̓̔̾̂̀͑͛͑̎̂͊̏͛̔̓̈́̃̊̑͋̀͒̀́̐́̋̅̒̃̃̊̍̿͑̊̂̾̎̄̄͆͊́̓̀̿̍͘̚̚̕̕̕̕̚̚͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅN̶̢̛̛̛͔͂̏̾̏̄̈́́̎̊́̄͛̅͒͗̓̔͑͒́͆̆̊̈́̀́̎̓̉̅̍̈́̅̓͛͂̊̄̋͋̋̌̍́̓̈́̒̈́̍͂̆̊̑̌͗̋͗̅̀̈́̋̎̽̀̆̀͂͛͊̋͋̌̇́̄̉̇͐̀̊̉̏̄̐̀͌͛́̾̓͒̅̍̃̐̏̓̑̉͌͆̇͛̔̔̋̔̌͑̒͒̏͛̒̑̾́̏͛̈́̌̂̇̎͒̉̈́̏̕͘͘̕̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̚͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ ̶̢̨̧̧̡̨̢̡̢̢̨̡̛̛͙̹͚̹̞͖͕̻̪̮͉̗͙͎̥͓̘͖̙̘̻̜̞̰̰͉͍̗̞͚̹̟̩͎͖̥̳͇͙̙̘͕̰̭͓̯̭̯̹̱̪̬͙̖̰̩̟̦̫̯̰͉͕̠̰̟͉̯̪̣̝̦͔̮̫̘̩̱̞̮͔͇̲̖̲̫̩̪̻̝̲̬̹̹̙͇̰̪͇̙̳̖̗̬̻̯̰̮̟̮̼̯̦͖͈͚̼̹̤̱̹̺̣̬̥̙͔̯̗̪̠̭̣̺͖͇͉̼̟̥̠̜̩̠͙̣̜̖͓̻͈̤̪̻̣̆̇͊̓̈́̐̏̎̍̓̑̒̌́̒̾͒̅̃̔͋́̽͗̐̌͒̉͛̀͑̈́͒̔͒͑̂̌̎̀̆̔̐͛̿̍̊̓̃̓́̐͂́̌͊̆́͆̌̎̑̔̊̈͂̆͊̽͛̈́̊̾̍̀̎̒͋͋̀̒͆̓̐́̆̃̓̃́̅̇̈́͂̈́̇̓͗̈̄́̄̃̐̂́͗̅̿̀̓̌͆̾͂̎͒̃̈́̾̄͐́͋̓̈̈́̈́̉̇̔̍̍̀̈́̓̑̂̑̄̈̓͛͑̄̓̔̽̅̆̑̀̔͊̈̄̐̆̀̄̃̓̆͊̄̉̇̚͘̕̚͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅN̸̨̧̧̨̨̛̛̛̻̦̣̠̬̬̹͉̘̮͙̞͓̲͇̺̦̗̮͍͔̝͚̣̼̠̫͓̯̤̟͉͇̭̗̞̣̖̹̼̗̤̤̩͈̹̗͖̝̘͍̠̲͖̼̱͍̘̩̦͋̇͛͛̿̋͑̆̒͐̇̑̃̇̎̽͌̀̿̉͌̀͐́͋̓́͛̈̒̌̀̉̽̍̂̓̀͛͐̀̈̓͊̌̈́͊̄̐̇̎̃̓̅͂̈̇̎̊̍̌̀̔̾̆̎̆̌̑̽̀̄̎̂̀̄͛́͗̽̓̿̓̅́́̏̍̿̐̀̽̓̓̒̀̔̒͊̋͊͐̊́̒̑̀͂̌̏̇̒̇̊̆̓͆͂͊̑̊̈́͂̐̔̈́͒́̈́̄͒͗͋͂̈́͒̐͗͗̅́̀̋̅͌̂́̊̇̒̈́́̒̓͂̾̕͘̚͘̕͘͘̚̚̚̕̕͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅI̸̢̨̨̢̡̢̢̨̢̡̨̡̨̧̢̨̡̧̢̧̢̢̢̧̢̧̞͎̣͍͍̝̲̪̖̹̪͖̦̟̗̤̩͔͚̗̺̗̲̳̼̺̖̭̮̳͉͕͇̣̯͔͓̮̮̙̳͎̯̱̻̝̙̰͔͚̪̥͍͈̟͕͎̠̜͕͉̜̯̪̲̘̹̮̝͎͙̦̯̘̣̼̮̱̙͉͍̲̳͇̲̙͎̪̮̞̟̱̭̯̳̙͍͎̭̳̹̜̻͓̲̪̞̱̤̲̤͇̜̩̣͙̱̤̱̙̻̰̙̺̟͇͔͕̤͙̳͔̳̖̯̫̤͕̘͇̳͓̣̮̗̲̥̫̞̲̝̳͈̟͕̫̖̙͖͖̯̫͔̹̼̟̣͙̭͈̼̬̯̯̖͕͕̭̘̣͈̘͎͙̠̣̪͓̳͖͈͍̯͓̫͇͈͇̥̯̞̪̭͖̙̲̝͈̩̹̼̳͚̺͔̰̖̠̻̳̹̼̼͈̪͓̳͚̳͉̒͊̐̈͂̌͛͆͗͛́͂̾͑̓̾̑̿̐̆͐͑̈͊͋̑͑̓̄͆̉͗͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅĢ̷̢̧̡̨̧̡̧̢̡̛̛̛̛̛͓̲̟̰̲̙̮̘͇̗̟͇͔͙͉͇̞̟͇̠͚͈͎͚̞͖̥̻̫̰͎̩̙͓͖͔̹̫̥͔̟͓̗͍͍͉̣͉͖͙̳̣͚͎̩̬̣̺̘̠̻͓̞̻͖̥̰̯͕͍̥͙͚̺̠̬̲͓̻̘̩͖̃͊̋̓̑̽̈͗̀̅̅̿̓͆̓̊̋̂̀͂̓̾͗̀͒̑̍̇̂̉̓̔̍͗͊͂̉̐̾͊͂͆͆̿̈́̃͌͆̉̀͂̈́̅̆͒̐̔̐̒̿̈͊̊͗͛̑͑̆̽̂̆̏̉̈́̈́͋̈́̉̀̏̓̇̐̈́̋̓̈̅̇̾̚̕̕̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅG̴̡̧̢̢̨̡̧̡̨̨̢̡̨̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͎̺͍̹̱͉͉̤̻͔͉̳̘͙͈͔̼̮̪͍̖̼̳͇̺̼͓̗͚͕̼͓̹̘̙͇̜̯͙͎͕͙̮͍̪̱̰̯̟̯̙̲̻̭͈̭̼͖̟̠̮̲͓͍͉̘͍̦̬̪͉̙̯͉͇͓̘̥̥͕̮̮̹͎̲̖̣͉̖̲̗͓̞̖̖͇͇̲̦̪̻͔̲̯̘̲̬̹͔͇̯̬̬̳̣̣̼͈̭͔͇͕̖͉̦̏͊͗̾͐̿͒̑̀̍̍̀̽̎̀̏͋͆́́̽̅̆͂̈̓͛́̒̍̔͂́̆̏̎̓͗͆͑̅͒́̆̔̉͛̋̓̔͒͑͊̇̌̄̌̏͛̒̀̍͐̉̍͋͌̏̇͆̍̄̋̃̉̈́̄͑͗͛̎̅͋́͒̅̀͗͗́̑̇̽͑́͛́̈́͛̓̔̈̍̉̿̏̃̔͛̽̍̔̏̋͌͋̀̐̈́͒́̄͗͂͋̆̊̿̏̀̊́̑̋̽͒̍͑̾̂̅͛̀́̈́̽͒̓̇́̐̈́̓̇͊͐̔̈̄͂͌̈͌̍͒̔̈́̔̓́͋̽̅͒͐̅̒̃̑̍̂͌̾̾͒͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̚̕͘̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅǺ̵̢̢̧̨̧̧̢̢̢̢̡̡̛̛̛͈̹͙̞̪̟̤̝͉̦̜̮̙̼̙͉͈͈̖̩̟̭͇͖̩̞͚̟͓͇̩̝͓̝͈̻͔͔͍̩̭̜͎͙̻̮͙̫̣̣͚̫̟̭͇̜̩͈͇̝͍̻̱̞̦͕̜̮̗̗̗̰̩̮̺͔͖̦͚̩͉͈̻͎͉͖̞̯̰̥̳̮̪͍̯̟̞̖̳̯̖̙̳̮͚͚̗̗̥͕̰̥̹̺͍̬͚͚͙̞̣̺̩̹͚̣̯͇͍͕̠͌̀͋̀̄̃̏͒̉̋̈̉̈̓̌͌̃̿́̎̔̅͒͗̎̊̉́̔̐͐́͐͌̊̄͌̔̈́́͛́̍̅̍́͑̆̇̀̌̒̇͛͆̈́̊̀̅̑̈͌̑͗̓͐̈́͛̃̏͊͌̆̀̑͊͛̈́͊̏̽̀̎͑͛̈͗͂̈͋̅̈́̐̏̉̏̇̇͂̍̌͒̈́͗̎̀̆̓͐̾̄̓̌͛̔̀͛̏̇̊̒͆̎͌͛̿̋̆͋̂́̂͗͑̔̏̉͆̏̾̏̍͂̓̾̒̒̋̊͊̀̋̇̽̅̀̎͆̀̒̿̈́̔̈́̊͌̾̃̊͐̈́̇͘̕̚̚̚̚̕̚̚̕͘͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅ

• JFL
mogs most other troons tbh

Girl?

1) ru sure
2) u have to be classed as a human to be a girl

It's a female like (potentially)

You got to abuse her and threaten her with Auschwitz and all the rest, jewish girls love that shit.

At what age do Jews become money-grubbers? is it 18?

At what age do Jews become money-grubbers? is it 18?
I fucked a Jew girl before, she said they ( Jew kids ) are taught about money around the age of 6

Also other documents I read online confirm this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
do it bro send me her nudes too her jaw looks hot