Jewish Landlord Kills Palestinian Child

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff

A Chicago-area landlord was arrested and charged with murder and hate crimes after authorities said he stabbed and killed a 6-year-old boy and seriously wounded his mother, allegedly because the tenants are Muslim.

(((Joseph M. Czuba))), 71, was charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, two counts of a hate crime and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, the Will County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Office said in a news release. The US Justice Department has also opened a federal hate crime investigation into the attack, US Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Sunday.

The sheriff’s office said (((Czuba)))did not make a statement to detectives but investigators determined the victims were “targeted by the suspect due to them being Muslim and the on-going Middle Eastern conflict involving Hamas and the Israelis.”

C2A2AEA2 3BA8 437A 8BE9 E5C1D8892E07

These people are fucking sick. Imagine how twisted and evil you have to be to stab a 6 YEAR OLD BOY 26 times because people hundreds of thousands of miles away from you are fighting for their freedom. Never let anybody tell you these Zionist freaks don't want you dead.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mewman, BigJimsWornOutTires and 9 others
Free Israel.

• +1
Reactions: ordinarypsycho, forevergraycel, geenk worg and 3 others
Only good Muslim is a dead Muslim bhai

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Psychophilly
Jews are beasts that barely look human.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31826, efidescontinuado and 0hMan
Free Israel.
Here's your attention you were craving. I'm edgy myself, but I stray away from joking about the innocent (I.E, children & animals). This is just weird.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kamui, BrahminBoss and Krakowski

A Chicago-area landlord was arrested and charged with murder and hate crimes after authorities said he stabbed and killed a 6-year-old boy and seriously wounded his mother, allegedly because the tenants are Muslim.

(((Joseph M. Czuba))), 71, was charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, two counts of a hate crime and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, the Will County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Office said in a news release. The US Justice Department has also opened a federal hate crime investigation into the attack, US Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Sunday.

The sheriff’s office said (((Czuba)))did not make a statement to detectives but investigators determined the victims were “targeted by the suspect due to them being Muslim and the on-going Middle Eastern conflict involving Hamas and the Israelis.”

View attachment 2494356

These people are fucking sick. Imagine how twisted and evil you have to be to stab a 6 YEAR OLD BOY 26 times because people hundreds of thousands of miles away from you are fighting for their freedom. Never let anybody tell you these Zionist freaks don't want you dead.
I think both parties are doing retarded shit like this, there must be some Palestinian landlord abusing a Jewish child as well. But fuck both parties or whichever one is unjust

Here's your attention you were craving. I'm edgy myself, but I stray away from joking about the innocent (I.E, children & animals). This is just weird.
low inhib max bro, btw whos that girl i had a random boner and that shit added to it

Missread the article, I thought it was the otherway around. I meant Palestine, didn't sleep tonight so shit brain function

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
I think both parties are doing retarded shit like this, there must be some Palestinian landlord abusing a Jewish child as well. But fuck both parties or whichever one is unjust
they both are all everyone except whites should be genocided nigga, itll solve all problems.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
(((Czuba)))

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Are you retarded? There are no Palestinian landlords, that's a Jewish occupation.
"HURR DURR THERE'S NO PROOF OF PALESTINE DOING BAD SHIT TO ISRAELI CHILDREN BESIDES IDF HEARSAY, BUT MUH ALL SIDES ARE BAD, EVEN THOUGH THERE'S ONLY BEEN KIDS KILLED BY ISRAELIS"

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Only good Muslim is a dead Muslim bhai
I'm not even going to argue with you lmao. If I woke up as you the only thing I'd think about would be my suicide method.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I'm not even going to argue with you lmao. If I woke up as you the only thing I'd think about would be my suicide method.
Ok incel forum mod

C33E3990 90BF 4585 8E84 9611C549AA91

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Mr. President and geenk worg
Are you retarded? There are no Palestinian landlords, that's a Jewish occupation.
"HURR DURR THERE'S NO PROOF OF PALESTINE DOING BAD SHIT TO ISRAELI CHILDREN BESIDES IDF HEARSAY, BUT MUH ALL SIDES ARE BAD, EVEN THOUGH THERE'S ONLY BEEN KIDS KILLED BY ISRAELIS"
that wasnt even my point, my point was both parties are being wrong in their own ways. It’s pointless supporting either of them. And by that point I meant there would he some Palestinian occupation where a palestinian is doing a similar thing to a Jew.

that wasnt even my point, my point was both parties are being wrong in their own ways. It’s pointless supporting either of them. And by that point I meant there would he some Palestinian occupation where a palestinian is doing a similar thing to a Jew.
That's a retarded point. There's a possibility your mother has a penis and rapes your father every night, but is it likely?

• JFL
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
evil ass zionist boomer scum

That's a retarded point. There's a possibility your mother has a penis and rapes your father every night, but is it likely?
Ok my point was retarded, Jews have always been motherfuckers and they’ll remain motherfuckers forever.
anyways I was about to send something which has palestinians doing bad shit with israelis, I was bombarded with news about Israel dropping bombs on the Gaza Strip and stuff like that so I agree with you entirely Jfl

trucel on trucel violence in the thread

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Why wouldn't there be Palestinian landlords? Curious. My family are landlords for 2 apartments, i don't remember it being forbidden in Islam

Why wouldn't there be Palestinian landlords? Curious. My family are landlords for 2 apartments, i don't remember it being forbidden in Islam
I was joking about how landlords (at least in the US) are always Jewish. I don't know if it would count as usury though, but if it is then it's forbidden in Islam.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

View attachment 2494356

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and 0hMan
what bull shit "40 beheaded babies" propaganda can do to the average retard westerner. If the Zios keep pushing dumb blatantly false shit like that the whites will start questioning their biggest lie ever from 80 years ago

I‘m even getting a bunch of #IStandWithIsrael atrocity propaganda ads on youtube from the Israeli Government.
IMG 4788

the rock spit GIF by WWE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 44730 and 0hMan
Two less muslims, that is a good thing. IMO this is a clear cut case of self defense, the kid was likely conditioned to hate jews and would have grown up hating his former jewish landlord and likely sought revenge.

Two less muslims, that is a good thing. IMO this is a clear cut case of self defense, the kid was likely conditioned to hate jews and would have grown up hating his former jewish landlord and likely sought revenge.
Unfunny.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
what bull shit "40 beheaded babies" propaganda can do to the average retard westerner. If the Zios keep pushing dumb blatantly false shit like that the whites will start questioning their biggest lie ever from 80 years ago

I‘m even getting a bunch of #IStandWithIsrael atrocity propaganda ads on youtube from the Israeli Government.
View attachment 2494452

the rock spit GIF by WWE
No actual government telling the truth would PAY FOR ADS telling people about killed babies.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone

View attachment 2494452

the rock spit GIF by WWE
Jfl just got another Israeli Ad so they can garner sympathy for their ethnic cleansing operation
IMG 4805

Disgusting lying propaganda pigs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
Racist boomers like @OldRooster will never not amaze me with their passionate love for Zionism, the very ideology that got their country flooded with immigrants, LGBTs and ESG bullshit

yeah, lets hate all the symptoms of letting your country be controlled by zionist joos, but oy vey, don't you talk bad about my closets allies:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan

View attachment 2494356

Based lmao

View attachment 2494356

hamas still murders innocent people, though recommend checking talmud out

imo both sides are disgusting. some based guy said once -

"Evil is evil… lesser, greater, middling. It's all the same. If I have to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all."

both sides brainwash more or less. Joos are responsible for birth control, abortion, satanism, feminism, all that woke shit. But muslims murder/rape anything that is "against their religion".

imo both sides are disgusting. some based guy said once -

"Evil is evil… lesser, greater, middling. It's all the same. If I have to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all."

both sides brainwash more or less. Joos are responsible for birth control, abortion, satanism, feminism, all that woke shit. But muslims murder/rape anything that is "against their religion".
Not true, that's literally against the tenants of Islam lmfao. But gobble up Jewish propaganda I guess, midwit TikTok faggot.