(JEWMOD REJECTED SUGGESTION) ALLOW THE GIRLS TO SIGN IN; ADD A FEMCEL SUBFORUM; BAN THE F-WORD

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
Title tbh.

This forum should be cleansed up from misogyny and toxic masculinity. First of all, we should let girls join us, because looksmaxxing is a unisex trend. Women can also improve their looks. The rule that only men can join leads to the homosexualization of the forum, as we can see. If you chose to keep this, looksmax.org will officially become faggots.org. Not to mention how discriminating females is a small dick energy, which gives all of the users unforgettable failo. Real Adonises like me support empowered women and we should accept them here. Also the f-word should be banned here because it's rooted in dehumanization of the opposite sex.

FEMINISM MUST TAKE THIS FORUM. OTHERWISE IT IS CONDEMNED TO FAIL.

#PINK_LOOKSMAX #STOP_MISOGYNY #UR_WELCOME_GIRL ✊♀️💅

I'm not doing this for a "pussy" because I'm not sexualizing girls... no Adonis on Earth would do that... sexualization of the women is a form of misogyny and it's a terrible thing... misogynist "looksmaxxers" (more like haters tbh) GTFO from my thread. thanks.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Crisick, Tai Lung and 22 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension, Xangsane, brucewayne78 and 3 others
shut up Jeffrey
Hopecel

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, hopecel and IAMNOTANINCEL
FOID DETECTED

OPINION ACCEPTED

SEND NOODS

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chadintraining, coispet, Lynxress and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and kebab
FOID DETECTED

OPINION ACCEPTED

SEND NOODS
shut up misogynist kebabcel I'll fuck you up you asshole I will never forget misogyny of you all incels here I'm Adonis who fights for women rights

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lynxress, aesthetic beauty, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
no ban all foids😡😡😡👎👎👎

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, aesthetic beauty, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, aesthetic beauty, med and 1 other person
lol this will never happen dream on

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
ban all woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not gay tho!

• WTF
Reactions: itisoverboyos and hopecel
Title tbh.

This forum should be cleansed up from misogyny and toxic masculinity. First of all, we should let girls join us, because looksmaxxing is a unisex trend. Women can also improve their looks. The rule that only men can join leads to the homosexualization of the forum, as we can see. If you chose to keep this, looksmax.org will officially become faggots.org. Not to mention how discriminating females is a small dick energy, which gives all of the users unforgettable failo. Real Adonises like me support empowered women and we should accept them here. Also the f-word should be banned here because it's rooted in dehumanization of the opposite sex.

I'm not doing this for a "pussy" because I'm not sexualizing girls... no Adonis on Earth would do that... sexualization of the women is a form of misogyny and it's a terrible thing... misogynist "looksmaxxers" (more like haters tbh) GTFO from my thread. thanks.
true

lets also change the domain to looksmax.gov

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, dimorphism and hopecel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and thenumbersmason
I'm not clicking on this IP grabber shit
ban all woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not gay tho!
nazi "emos" fuck off EMOS CAN'T BE NAZIS real emos support empowered women. you cunt. poser.
true

lets also change the domain to looksmax.gov
nice idea bro I totally support that
currently dating one. i love all women every women is a queen💯
wish you all the best bro real Adonises support empowered women tbh

• Love it
Reactions: med
I'm not clicking on this IP grabber shit

nazi "emos" fuck off EMOS CAN'T BE NAZIS real emos support empowered women. you cunt. poser.

nice idea bro I totally support that

wish you all the best bro real Adonises support empowered women tbh
ADONISSSSSSSSS

• Love it
Letting foids on this site will mean the end of the whole forum. It will be ruined.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and hopecel
shut up misogynist kebabcel I'll fuck you up you asshole I will never forget misogyny of you all incels here I'm Adonis who fights for women rights
Why tf are you fighting for womens rights on an incel forum JFL

• WTF
gtfo Nazi scum

I'm a voice of morality I'm not trying to appeal to femcel lurkers I just support empowered women and I fight against misogyny
Firstly why are you calling me a nazi? Secondly I repeat my point: Why tf are you fighting for womens rights on an incel forum JFL. If you want to support women the last place you should go is this forum.

Firstly why are you calling me a nazi? Secondly I repeat my point: Why tf are you fighting for womens rights on an incel forum JFL. If you want to support women the last place you should go is this forum.
incels should support empowered women you Nazi piece of shit follow your leadER please...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and whiteislandpill

Attachments

• 3957835_764.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • JFL

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, Lynxress and hopecel
If females joined the quality of posting would go down

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui and hopecel
Foids.org?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Egyptianmogger
"If females joined the quality of posting would go down, because... JUST BECAUSE OK??"

Meds

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Zeruel
"If females joined the quality of posting would go down, because... JUST BECAUSE OK??"

Meds
If you were able to talk to girls properly you wouldn’t be on this forum in the first place. Why would you want to put girls on this forum?

That’s practically gender neutral toilets - a stupid idea

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tai Lung, hopecel and Zeruel
I completely agree with you. Women should be allowed on this forum. They also deserve to improve themselves. They deserve respect just like any other human being.

I request the mods to take this suggestion as a measure to implement. We need it here.

Another suggestion. To verify the gender of the user registering as a female, they should send their nudes and a video of them fingerling and humping a pillow with gandy's face on it. Don't accept if they don't orgasm

#feminine #feminist #foid #gandy #revolution

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, Klasik01 and IAMNOTANINCEL
tiktokcel passive misogynists gtfo from my thread. thanks.
hmmm nah not really bro there are many smart girls I can guarantee you they are more intelectual than 90% of those tiktokcel fags
Foids.org?
don't use the f-word you incel cunt
"We cant let women in because... JUST BECAUSE OK???"
View attachment 2762766
chuds hate while ADONISES LIKE ME GRATIFY WOMEN... we ain't the same

Meds
true that
If you were able to talk to girls properly you wouldn’t be on this forum in the first place. Why would you want to put girls on this forum?

That’s practically gender neutral toilets - a stupid idea
the forum Jeffrey's need to practise with non-NT girls bro so we need such girls here also I'm Adonis who supports empowered women
I completely agree with you. Women should be allowed on this forum. They also deserve to improve themselves. They deserve respect just like any other human being.

I request the mods to take this suggestion as a measure to implement. We need it here.

Another suggestion. To verify the gender of the user registering as a female, they should send their nudes and a video of them fingerling and humping a pillow with gandy's face on it. Don't accept if they don't orgasm

#feminine #feminist #foid #gandy #revolution
Great idea mate! You're such a thinker! Thanks for supporting me btw. Adonises recognise Adonises.
-singlecolorcel
aka LIFE HAVER hahahahhahahahah jfl
Because letting women in will make this site just like reddit. Horny incels and foids seeking attention
Nazi looksmaxxers gtfo from my thread
We indians will be trolled to death 😢
nooooooooooooo way bhai nobody will troll my bhais Indians I support curries and will never allow anyone to bully you guys I like India and Pakistan and Bangladesh those are soooo cool places to live in I like South Asian culture I like their accent I like Indian food it's so tasteful and unique broooo don't let those cumskins to harass you bro KNOW YOUR VALUE Indians are the master race imo also I like Indian girls they're sooooooooo hot man I like brown pussy and tits just ask @IAMNOTANINCEL and @thenumbersmason how I went crazy last night when I saw nudes of some strong empowered Indian becky with huge tits and ass bhai I wanted to relapse my cock was so hard I need Indian girls to sit on my face I like brown chocolate girls bhai India is number one I can guarantee you it will be suparpawar by 2030 saar DON'T LET THEM BELITTLE YOU - CURRIES MOG!!! Hail Hamza!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, brucewayne78 and IAMNOTANINCEL
tiktokcel passive misogynists gtfo from my thread. thanks.

hmmm nah not really bro there are many smart girls I can guarantee you they are more intelectual than 90% of those tiktokcel fags

don't use the f-word you incel cunt

chuds hate while ADONISES LIKE ME GRATIFY WOMEN... we ain't the same

true that

the forum Jeffrey's need to practise with non-NT girls bro so we need such girls here also I'm Adonis who supports empowered women

Great idea mate! You're such a thinker! Thanks for supporting me btw. Adonises recognise Adonises.

aka LIFE HAVER hahahahhahahahah jfl

Nazi looksmaxxers gtfo from my thread

nooooooooooooo way bhai nobody will troll my bhais Indians I support curries and will never allow anyone to bully you guys I like India and Pakistan and Bangladesh those are soooo cool places to live in I like South Asian culture I like their accent I like Indian food it's so tasteful and unique broooo don't let those cumskins to harass you bro KNOW YOUR VALUE Indians are the master race imo also I like Indian girls they're sooooooooo hot man I like brown pussy and tits just ask @IAMNOTANINCEL and @thenumbersmason how I went crazy last night when I saw nudes of some strong empowered Indian becky with huge tits and ass bhai I wanted to relapse my cock was so hard I need Indian girls to sit on my face I like brown chocolate girls bhai India is number one I can guarantee you it will be suparpawar by 2030 saar DON'T LET THEM BELITTLE YOU - CURRIES MOG!!! Hail Hamza!
Seethe foid

• WTF
  • WTF
I support allowing women, but it has to be handled carefully or the wall street journal types will do nothing but stir shit up and water down the blackpill.

• +1
Title tbh.

Imagine the incel DMs if foids join

• +1
Title tbh.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Tai Lung

Users who are viewing this thread

Back