(JEWMOD REJECTED SUGGESTION) ALLOW THE GIRLS TO SIGN IN; ADD A FEMCEL SUBFORUM; BAN THE F-WORD

I support allowing women, but it has to be handled carefully or the wall street journal types will do nothing but stir shit up and water down the blackpill.
true that
It would just become reddit
what's wrong with Reddit? it's based tbh
Imagine the incel DMs if foids join
yeah jfl incels would be bullied for their misogyny while us Adonises would recieve love letters tbh
didn't expect this from you man are you really a hidden misogynist? I'm sorry for you mate
RIP roidcel
real

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
If females joined the quality of posting would go down
Legit if we let in foids hundreds of niggas would start orbitting them just like how it happens irl lmao

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, hopecel and coispet
Legit if we let in foids hundreds of niggas would start orbitting them just like how it happens irl lmao
Hell will freeze over before we see a BotB makeup guide

If you wanna go and simp for girls then become the Indians thirsting in DMs

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and hopecel
nah they would just hmu because I'm Adonis who supports empowered women

JFLLLLLLLLL

true that

what's wrong with Reddit? it's based tbh

yeah jfl incels would be bullied for their misogyny while us Adonises would recieve love letters tbh

didn't expect this from you man are you really a hidden misogynist? I'm sorry for you mate

RIP roidcel

real
pat me

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

I won’t lie and say it would be a lil funny just to let foids enter the forum for like a few days just to see how much chaos and simping would ensue

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and coispet
@hopecel

• JFL
Terrible idea.

Everyone knows the true value and gem of the looksmaxxing forum is the offtopic section.

Who gives a shit about tilts and surgery. Thats for the memes. Theres no such thing as femcels. All this would lead to is less variance and thus quality. Also not a good idea to invite women to a forum full of sexually fusturated and craved men. Would lead to a monopolization of female social groups and female gaze.

Its already gay enough how users cling to specific personalities here.

• JFL
Terrible idea.

Everyone knows the true value and gem of the looksmaxxing forum is the offtopic section.

Who gives a shit about tilts and surgery. Thats for the memes. Theres no such thing as femcels. All this would lead to is less variance and thus quality. Also not a good idea to invite women to a forum full of sexually fusturated and craved men. Would lead to a monopolization of female social groups and female gaze.

Its already gay enough how users cling to specific personalities here.
shut up misogynist incel I would welcome girls here they also can improve and looksmaxx you incel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back