Jews get undue hatred and all of it should be redirected at women

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
-Most Jews aren’t subversive, all women are subversive.

-Most Jews don’t have a victim complex, all women have a victim complex

-Most Jews aren’t whores, all women are whores

-Most Jews don’t manipulate you to beta-buxx for them, all women do.

-Most Jews are smart, all women are retarded

-Most Jews have a capacity to care for a human being, all women have absolutely zero capacity for love aside from self-love and narcissism.

-Most Jews don’t laugh and mock men who die, all women do.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, aleksander, gonion wanter and 2 others
jews are the reason why women are whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Primalsplit, aleksander and 2 others
jews are the reason why women are whores
Complete nonsense. Women are inherent whores and they’ve been whores since the dawn of time. They didn’t need the Jews help to be whores

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Deleted member 58285
Jews are a group, comprised of men and women...
That's not a fair comparision at all

-Most Jews aren’t subversive
-Most Jews don’t have a victim complex
-Most Jews have a capacity to care for a human being
-Most Jews don’t laugh and mock men who die
Nicholas cage laughing

Nice JIDF propaganda, how much are they raising your salary for that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Primalsplit, aleksander and 4 others
Are you Christian?

-Most Jews aren’t subversive, all women are subversive.

-Most Jews don’t have a victim complex, all women have a victim complex

-Most Jews aren’t whores, all women are whores

-Most Jews don’t manipulate you to beta-buxx for them, all women do.

-Most Jews are smart, all women are retarded

-Most Jews have a capacity to care for a human being, all women have absolutely zero capacity for love aside from self-love and narcissism.

-Most Jews don’t laugh and mock men who die, all women do.
W post

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Yep 🙏🏻✝️

My bank account has about $39 and I’m unemployed
Doesn't jesus teach to love others even your enemies then why do you have so much hatred for women ?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I ❤ ISRAËL

• +1
Why you acting you can't hate both, fucking retard

So that's why you love kikes so much..

I think they’re remarkably intelligent people although they are absolutely wrong about Jesus. There’s a lot of positive things to learn from Jews and they’ve contributed quite a lot to humanity.

I think they’re remarkably intelligent people although they are absolutely wrong about Jesus.
Wdym? Yeshua is a kike.
There’s a lot of positive things to learn from Jews and they’ve contributed quite a lot to humanity.
I admire jews for working in groups so efficiently and dominating the world by being clever and stomping on whoever gets in their way. They still do that against me and everyone else though.

Doesn't jesus teach to love others even your enemies then why do you have so much hatred for women ?
Female nature is absolutely revolting to me.

Wdym? Yeshua is a kike.

I admire jews for working in groups so efficiently and dominating the world by being clever and stomping on whoever gets in their way. They still do that against me though.
Well, God doesn’t have an ethnicity or religion but yes, when He revealed Himself to humanity in the flesh, it was in the form of Jesus Christ—a Galilean (Jew).

Agree about their collectivist mentality. They’re a force to be reckoned with: Average IQ of 115 and they have the strongest in-group preference compared to any other.

Bump for Jesus ✝️

Complete nonsense. Women are inherent whores and they’ve been whores since the dawn of time. They didn’t need the Jews help to be whores
they are like that due to jew conditioning not muh nature you retarded jidf shill. if you think this forum is too stupid to detect that you are an obvious shill for kikes then you thought wrong

I think they’re remarkably intelligent people although they are absolutely wrong about Jesus. There’s a lot of positive things to learn from Jews and they’ve contributed quite a lot to humanity.
Clown I Agree GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Tbh

• +1
Yep 🙏🏻✝️

My bank account has about $39 and I’m unemployed
you are broke my child, there is only little ceasars for you and tap water for your people

they are like that due to jew conditioning not muh nature you retarded jidf shill. if you think this forum is too stupid to detect that you are an obvious shill for kikes then you thought wrong
Why would I shill for no money? I don’t even shill for them to begin with. In multiple threads I’ve called out rabbinic judaism—Shills don’t do that.

• Woah
Yes Goy. It's all women's fault. ;)