JFL at being born a man. Do not enter if a sub 7 male

they go uni behave like whores and then have college debt which they never pay off unless they find a betabux. you get the few golden ones who becomes nurses from it but most aren’t working hard.
I'd argue that women are working harder than men now a days because there's little incentive for young men to do so.

As for the second point, the normie tier men are usually tall or high status. The normie men are still paying for things like dates, driving her everywhere and having to do whatever she tells them. Normie men have no leverage in relationships so they have to suck up to women
Whether the guy is a chad or normie. All men, regardless if they are normies or Chad's, must be able to provide if they want a long term relationship with a woman. And guess what, all men do except deviants. Most men want emotional closeness. Not cold, heartless, doctors office style of sex with random women.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
sex for women is not the same as it is for us,we just want to get off whereas for them its mostly a means to an
end in order to secure the man they really want.I made a thread about this just yesterday and this happens more
frequently today than you think,which is why you constantly see women on these subreddits complaining about
being in situationships and always wanting more.

thats only some cases. women can also have hookups with guys they find attractive and not catch feelings.

I'd argue that women are working harder than men now a days because there's little incentive for young men to do so.

Whether the guy is a chad or normie. All men, regardless if they are normies or Chad's, must be able to provide if they want a long term relationship with a woman. And guess what, all men do except deviants. Most men want emotional closeness. Not cold, heartless, doctors office style of sex with random women.
i disagree that women are working harder than men. men still work all the hard jobs like building, engineering, garbage trucks. men also have a high sex drive so chase money to attract women. for women they get simps to pay for things. men are proven to work longer hours than women do and have less free time. there is also little incentive for women to work.

for your second point doesn’t that just prove that men work harder because we have to provide for women whereas they are free from this task

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
i disagree that women are working harder than men. men still work all the hard jobs like building, engineering, garbage trucks. men also have a high sex drive so chase money to attract women. for women they get simps to pay for things. men are proven to work longer hours than women do and have less free time. there is also little incentive for women to work.
There's no reason for men to work hard anymore. For women, the world is their oyster.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Canwefixit
There's no reason for men to work hard anymore. For women, the world is their oyster.
why no reason for men to work hard? isnt sex a reason? exactly the world being womens oyster shows my point. JFL at being born a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
why no reason for men to work hard? isnt sex a reason? exactly the world being womens oyster shows my point. JFL at being born a man
Self improvement doesn't equate to getting pussy. Outliers of this rule are the exception. Self improvement is COPE.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Self improvement doesn't equate to getting pussy. Outliers of this rule are the exception. Self improvement is COPE.
a lot of men are blue pilled or redpilled. they believe self improvement will get them pussy hence my point about men working harder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Yliaster
a lot of men are blue pilled or redpilled. they believe self improvement will get them pussy hence my point about men working harder

both of you are actually making good points,good debate.

It’s so fucking over for 95% of men. Males get life mogged by 99% of foids unless they are Chadlite or above. Even then 80% of females lifemog a chadlite. Only GigaChad lifemogs 99% of females.

The male advantages are useless. Sure being stronger is cool but you cant hit a woman anyway so women dont even need strength. Also having a higher IQ as a man is great for understanding the world (hence being blackpilled rather than bluepilled) however again high IQ is overrated. Females are never held accountable for their low IQ decisions so having a low IQ isn’t a disadvantage for them. The male life is full of copes and self improvement and whilst it does feel good to be on a self improvement path rather than rotting, JFL at being a man in the first place.

The ugliest and fattest bitch you know lifemogs most of this forum. She gets sex whenever she wants from tall attractive men, 1000 matches on apps, guys buying her stuff. And that is your ugliest bitch out there. Imagine what the rest of the females experience. You’re all mogged. Keep coping with saying Im a fag for realising this fact foids get it easy or calling foids future cat ladies (they will find a simp).
This is cope, but at least men have the liberty to do other things foids cant

A foids life cicle is just be born, reach 18yo and get dick until 30 or so, settle for betabux or high rich 65yo degenerate grandpa and when they are nowhere near their prime they get dumped into the streets, no money, no carreer and life is over.

Men, on the other hand, can have a pretty decent life apart from fucking if they proposed to.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
graycel what else would it be

Yes. You either have it or you don't. It's that simple. No amount of self improvement can make women desire you.

Such as…? No seriously, name a single advantage that men hold, or a thing that only men can do in a modern western country. And no, you can’t use the dumped in the streets argument you brought up because A.) in modern western first world countries women earn pretty much the same amount men do and B.) even if she doesn’t, alimony laws mean the man will be forced to give her money anyways

Foids are never expected to be succesful and strong thats why they have it so easy. I read somewhere that softer voices of foids make them be treated more leniently by other people. JFL at humanity, pathetic gynocentric species. In modern times especially being a man is scam because your biggest advantage - your strenght is frowned upon if you use it for your personal aims.
Also add to it the fact that males are in constant subconscious competition with each other and there are simply too much men nowdays on the planet. Unnaturaly too much in fact. Foids dont have this problem because their competition, sure exists to some extent, is much less vocal, physical and brutal. As a non chad men people tolerate you basically only because your existence benefits them somehow materially, but if you decide to fuck it all and drop out of society entirely all hatred is let loose and humans show their true sociopathic nature towards suffering men.
Concerning self improvment. Foids dont have to self improve in the first place because society deems them as special and perfect. JFL at this clown world.
Sausage fest theory. There needs to be another world war to handle the excess males

Last edited:
It’s so fucking over for 95% of men. Males get life mogged by 99% of foids unless they are Chadlite or above. Even then 80% of females lifemog a chadlite. Only GigaChad lifemogs 99% of females.

The male advantages are useless. Sure being stronger is cool but you cant hit a woman anyway so women dont even need strength. Also having a higher IQ as a man is great for understanding the world (hence being blackpilled rather than bluepilled) however again high IQ is overrated. Females are never held accountable for their low IQ decisions so having a low IQ isn’t a disadvantage for them. The male life is full of copes and self improvement and whilst it does feel good to be on a self improvement path rather than rotting, JFL at being a man in the first place.

The ugliest and fattest bitch you know lifemogs most of this forum. She gets sex whenever she wants from tall attractive men, 1000 matches on apps, guys buying her stuff. And that is your ugliest bitch out there. Imagine what the rest of the females experience. You’re all mogged. Keep coping with saying Im a fag for realising this fact foids get it easy or calling foids future cat ladies (they will find a simp).
crazy how women bitch about male privilege and only have the privileges of top tier ultra terra chad in their mind. so fucking retarded.

Such as…? No seriously, name a single advantage that men hold, or a thing that only men can do in a modern western country. And no, you can’t use the dumped in the streets argument you brought up because A.) in modern western first world countries women earn pretty much the same amount men do and B.) even if she doesn’t, alimony laws mean the man will be forced to give her money anyways
Man aint forced to do shit brah

A woman can be a sex tool all through her prime and get money, power and attention from males but as soon as she deteriorates its over. Males can live up to more since they can study, earn a degree, make a business, become an athlete and stuff since they are more high skill than women. Basically:

woman in prime>studymaxxed, richmaxxed, skillmaxxed old man>men on prime>old woman

Women get the spread from top to bottom, meaning they have a huge fall. Men start in the middle and can work their way up unlike women who dont have the iq, skill or any quality to do so.

Man aint forced to do shit brah

A woman can be a sex tool all through her prime and get money, power and attention from males but as soon as she deteriorates its over. Males can live up to more since they can study, earn a degree, make a business, become an athlete and stuff since they are more high skill than women. Basically:

woman in prime>studymaxxed, richmaxxed, skillmaxxed old man>men on prime>old woman

Women get the spread from top to bottom, meaning they have a huge fall. Men start in the middle and can work their way up unlike women who dont have the iq, skill or any quality to do so.
“just be born with top 0.1% talent and genetic bloodline and self improov so you can be a CEO/pro athlete bro”
:geek::geek::geek:

“just be born with top 0.1% talent and genetic bloodline and self improov so you can be a CEO/pro athlete bro”
:geek::geek::geek:
When did I say top 0.1%??? You are retarded if thinking only 140 humans or so in earth can actually be succesful

Classic incel victim

When did I say top 0.1%??? You are retarded if thinking only 140 humans or so in earth can actually be succesful

Classic incel victim
0.1% is 1 in a thousand
Out of a human population of 8 billion that’s 8 million people not 140. And you are the retard if you think there are tens of millions of billionaire CEOs and pro athletes in the world. Unless you consider being a middle class wagecuck a “success” which a woman can easily do in any western country.

0.1% is 1 in a thousand
Out of a human population of 8 billion that’s 8 million people not 140. And you are the retard if you think there are tens of millions of billionaire CEOs and pro athletes in the world. Unless you consider being a middle class wagecuck a “success” which a woman can easily do in any western country.
140 was just a random guess cause your brain is so full of shit you cant even understand humour

Im not saying everyone can be CEO, but that men are 99% more likely to achieve this since they are higher iq and skill than women, who will at most work as a barista till 40 and then get fired and find nothing

140 was just a random guess cause your brain is so full of shit you cant even understand humour

Im not saying everyone can be CEO, but that men are 99% more likely to achieve this since they are higher iq and skill than women, who will at most work as a barista till 40 and then get fired and find nothing
Men being more likely to be CEO means nothing since at most a tiny percent of men can ever be CEOs. We are talking about the AVERAGE man here not a small minority of high achieving men. This also doesn’t matter because the latter part of your post reveals that either you are very low IQ or you are delusional about how modern western society works. We are not in the 1950s or in Saudi Arabia.
>women, who will at most work as a barista till 40 and then get fired and find nothing
This is a COPE, a severely bluepilled trad incel cope. Millennial and Gen Z women are MORE likely to hold college degrees than millennial and Gen Z men. In modern urban areas they earn MORE than the average man their age does. Women under 30 earn at least 90% of what men their same age do in a majority of American cities. This is actual fact, you can look up the research for yourself in 5 seconds. Your bizarre fantasies of every post wall woman suddenly slipping into poverty are just that - fantasy.

Men being more likely to be CEO means nothing since at most a tiny percent of men can ever be CEOs. We are talking about the AVERAGE man here not a small minority of high achieving men. This also doesn’t matter because the latter part of your post reveals that either you are very low IQ or you are delusional about how modern western society works. We are not in the 1950s or in Saudi Arabia.

This is a COPE, a severely bluepilled trad incel cope. Millennial and Gen Z women are MORE likely to hold college degrees than millennial and Gen Z men. In modern urban areas they earn MORE than the average man their age does. Women under 30 earn at least 90% of what men their same age do in a majority of American cities. This is actual fact, you can look up the research for yourself in 5 seconds. Your bizarre fantasies of every post wall woman suddenly slipping into poverty are just that - fantasy.
What is your point then? Women just mog men socially, economically and have overall better lives despite men having the biological advantage?

What is your point then? Women just mog men socially, economically and have overall better lives despite men having the biological advantage?
Yes, pretty much.

Fuarkkk how should this even be useful apart from giving incels 0 hope
It is a blackpill. Women have it a lot easier than men do in life. Unless you can find a miracle way of debunking it. But to sum up the “women live on easy mode” blackpill:

- women get sex extremely easy and can have a ton of fun sexual encounters even if the woman is ugly or weighs 400lbs
- women don’t have to wageslave as badly as men because men are expected to pay on dates, men provide for women, simps spoil women with money in requests for photos or sex, women retire earlier than men in most countries and women work easier jobs
- women are valued socially just by existing look at how much validation they get online, men are only valued if genetically gifted or they have something to provide
- women get more pleasure in sex than men
- society thinks women are oppressed so women are always the victims even though the true victims are men
- women can looksmax with makeup and weight loss, for men our failos are much more brutal as you can’t change height, race or dick size

That is just breaking the ice. Proud males are on suicide watch after this.

It is a blackpill. Women have it a lot easier than men do in life. Unless you can find a miracle way of debunking it. But to sum up the “women live on easy mode” blackpill:

- women get sex extremely easy and can have a ton of fun sexual encounters even if the woman is ugly or weighs 400lbs
- women don’t have to wageslave as badly as men because men are expected to pay on dates, men provide for women, simps spoil women with money in requests for photos or sex, women retire earlier than men in most countries and women work easier jobs
- women are valued socially just by existing look at how much validation they get online, men are only valued if genetically gifted or they have something to provide
- women get more pleasure in sex than men
- society thinks women are oppressed so women are always the victims even though the true victims are men
- women can looksmax with makeup and weight loss, for men our failos are much more brutal as you can’t change height, race or dick size

That is just breaking the ice. Proud males are on suicide watch after this.
True ig this has changed my view

Could’ve ruined my life also but I left my ego already after discovering the bp

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit

A foids life cicle is just be born, reach 18yo and get dick until 30 or so, settle for betabux or high rich 65yo degenerate grandpa and when they are nowhere near their prime they get dumped into the streets, no money, no carreer and life is over.

Men, on the other hand, can have a pretty decent life apart from fucking if they proposed to.
It's not like that in germany. If women have kids they earn more welfare than single working men

True ig this has changed my view

Could’ve ruined my life also but I left my ego already after discovering the bp
Seriously any copers that say men have it better than women get destroyed when they come across my points. I’m glad this privilege that females have won’t affect your mental state. Unfortunately female privilege has affected me more than the looks blackpill.
It's not like that in germany. If women have kids they earn more welfare than single working men
Ragefuel. Us men need self respect and can no longer allow females in 2023 to call us privileged and allow females to think they are victims. I had a foid tell me today that women are second class citizens

This is huge cope. The average woman works on a coffeeshop or as a cashier all day and earns way less than the average man. The women you're talking about are very attractive top 20% women. Go outside incel.

Women only have it easy in the dating market, where if they date many men they're considered whores and sluts and lose all respect from society and fall into depression. Outside dating, men mog women in nearly all aspects of life. Nearly all aspects.

This is huge cope. The average woman works on a coffeeshop or as a cashier all day and earns way less than the average man. The women you're talking about are very attractive top 20% women. Go outside incel.
Are you from Reddit? Men work way harder at their jobs that’s why they get paid more. Men work longer hours too. Foids don’t need much money as simps provide for them. Also these foids get sex and validation so easy.

Women only have it easy in the dating market, where if they date many men they're considered whores and sluts and lose all respect from society and fall into depression. Outside dating, men mog women in nearly all aspects of life. Nearly all aspects.
Cope. Women have made a point to make casual sex empowering and they can always LTR a sumo after riding the cock carousel. At least they get sex meanwhile a lot of men are incel. How do men mog women in other areas of life? I cannot think of a single one except that we are slightly safer on the streets but even then foids are safe nowadays due to the police and laws

Are you from Reddit? Men work way harder at their jobs that’s why they get paid more. Men work longer hours too. Foids don’t need much money as simps provide for them. Also these foids get sex and validation so easy.
For women to get money, she has to date many men(also have sex with them) who are willing to give money to her, and i don't think many men are giving her money daily to live a life unless she is model tier looking. As for sex, sex is different for women, women are considered sluts if they fuck too much and it's bad for them. Where for men it's good and not seen as something wrong or bad. I don't think average woman has a better life than the average man unless she depends on her husband for that life, look at the world around you bro. Go outside, many women are working 9 to 5 jobs as cashiers and are being worker bugs for some company's CEO rather than their husbands.

For women to get money, she has to date many men(also have sex with them) who are willing to give money to her, and i don't think many men are giving her money daily to live a life unless she is model tier looking. As for sex, sex is different for women, women are considered sluts if they fuck too much and it's bad for them. Where for men it's good and not seen as something wrong or bad. I don't think average woman has a better life than the average man unless she depends on her husband for that life, look at the world around you bro. Go outside, many women are working 9 to 5 jobs as cashiers and are being worker bugs for some company's CEO rather than their husbands.
Good points however I feel like you haven’t evaluated the deeper side of your points. There are plenty of unattractive escorts that make enough money to live off due to desperate older men. Also escorting can be a side hustle for foids. Imagine earning another $500 a month as a fat ugly chick whilst also wageslaving. It beats the wageslaving male colleagues without this $500 advantage. Also women make money selling pictures to simps. It is a very easy way of making money and I have even witnessed first hand a 400lb sheboon make £170 from a 5’7 sumo who bought the video of me fucking the obese sheboon. So ugly bitches can also make money from men.

Women are considered sluts but this barely is an insult. Short men who are called Manlets have it way harder emotionally being bullied for something out their control. Slut shaming doesn’t affect women nowadays. If their bf slut shames her, she can move on and get a new bf who is a simp. Women make a big deal out of slutshaming because it’s the only insult their privileged asses receive in life. Us men get all sorts of insults: small dick, skinny, bitchboi etc

Women work part time at these easy jobs where they just chat to their female colleagues the whole time. I’ve worked with women and they are way less productive than the men despite earning the same per hour. After work the average man drinks beer and wanks. Meanwhile the food watches TV and has sex from attractive men whilst teasing her beta orbiters.