You can't trust foids to make a rational decision when it comes to something they know nothing about: being a competent male

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Men can recognize competence in other men
Some men get rewarded for this competence with status which is effectively men collectively choosing to propel another man above themselves in the status hierarchy
Women then see the men which others chose to propel and have immediate attraction to him because they are attracted to status just for the sake of status

Hoewever 99% of competent men will never be recognized as having any status, this means that to women who have no idea what it takes to be a competent man or walk a day in his shoes, they have literally no idea how to differenciate between a competent statusless man and an incompetent statusless man
This leads to women choosing incompetent men more often than competent which leads the competent men to rage.

I have actually been questioning whether foids see competent men and on some level assume he's competent from the GLARINGLY OBVIOUS QUES such as: Height, Muscles, High IQ, stoic demeanour, but then they dismiss these ques because they think to themselves: "If he was actually as competent as his looks suggest, surely he would have been propelled to status by other males by now, the fact he hasn't been means something is wrong with him so I'm gonna go fuck that ugly dumbfuck, loud, erratic 5'8 manlet jester over there"

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Looks pill on life support

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Total NT pill victory

Can you explain chart?

I think girl assume competence from car/lifestyle etc

Men can recognize competence in other men
Some men get rewarded for this competence with status which is effectively men collectively choosing to propel another man above themselves in the status hierarchy
Women then see the men which others chose to propel and have immediate attraction to him because they are attracted to status just for the sake of status

Hoewever 99% of competent men will never be recognized as having any status, this means that to women who have no idea what it takes to be a competent man or walk a day in his shoes, they have literally no idea how to differenciate between a competent statusless man and an incompetent statusless man
This leads to women choosing incompetent men more often than competent which leads the competent men to rage.

I have actually been questioning whether foids see competent men and on some level assume he's competent from the GLARINGLY OBVIOUS QUES such as: Height, Muscles, High IQ, stoic demeanour, but then they dismiss these ques because they think to themselves: "If he was actually as competent as his looks suggest, surely he would have been propelled to status by other males by now, the fact he hasn't been means something is wrong with him so I'm gonna go fuck that ugly dumbfuck, loud, erratic 5'8 manlet jester over there"

View attachment 2688839
I am one of the people that think women are all the same. But I think this "recognizing value" aspect is where every girl is different. Just like every man has a different skill level in everything they do, every woman has a different skill level in assessing skill level in men.

That being said, looks, status and height are universal in everyone. If you're a good rapper, you will have niche appeal to some women but if you're tall, good looking and well respected by others you will have appeal to all women even if she would be the type of woman who would hate the type of person you are.

There's other factors at play that determine their actions, the hivemind and group think of following the zeitgeist can override the imperative to find a competent man sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back