JFL at being who think being above 6,5 is "too tall"

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
I dont understand why i see people on here thinking this is "too tall". No girl has ever said that a man is too tall unless you are talking about a genetic defect 7 foot and above monster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, angelo and hopecel
girls dont even know what they want, in the morning its drug addict bad boy with lean face like ramirez nad evening some manicured prettyoby wasp like lucky blue smith. 6'4 is ideal for mogging proportions filling frame and can easily fraud to 6'6

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
girls dont even know what they want, in the morning its drug addict bad boy with lean face like ramirez nad evening some manicured prettyoby wasp like lucky blue smith. 6'4 is ideal for mogging proportions filling frame and can easily fraud to 6'6
Its all about proportions tbh if you are atleast 6,1. But a extremly tall guy with good proportions will always mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, NateJacobs, hopecel and 1 other person
no such thing as too tall. height is relative anyway and there are plenty of animals who dwarf us in size & strength

• +1
Reactions: angelo
I dont understand why i see people on here thinking this is "too tall". No girl has ever said that a man is too tall unless you are talking about a genetic defect 7 foot and above monster.
it gets impractical and you start looking like a circus freak, ideal height is like 6’1-6’5

• Hmm...
Reactions: angelo
6’4 barefoot with the ability to fraud 6’6 with shoes outside

it gets impractical and you start looking like a circus freak, ideal height is like 6’1-6’5
Circus freak starts at like 7 foot, But you can be that or taller and still look normal if you have the proportion and eat alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Circus freak starts at like 7 foot, But you can be that or taller and still look normal if you have the proportion and eat alot
trust me i’ve seen 6’7 guys irl and they look weird and freaky/unnormal

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
trust me i’ve seen 6’7 guys irl and they look weird and freaky/unnormal
They were problaby skinny as fuck with bad frame. They would look bad at 6,1 aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Ideal is 6'4(193cm) and use roids to fill out the frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
5"10 is too tall

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
6'5 is perfect height

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I'd rather just be 6'6 with mogger frame

most lanklets/people with bad frame that are tall start at 6'6, it's not that the foids don't like the height its just sub frame