JFL at ethnics wanting skinny asian girls

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
I keep seeing ethnicels/ethnic looking brocels who always yap they want skinny asian girls since they're weebs and watch too much anime shit.

First of all, why the hell are you watching anime as an ethnicel? That shit is only for asians and nerdy whites, know your market and start watching sports like soccer or sign up to a dance class. If you're ethnic forget about anime or geek crap nigga

Second, it's hard as fuck to get for example an skinny latina girl (half of mexican foid supply is fat @MexicanShortHotGuy ) let alone a gook or an snowbunny

Third, we all know asian foids are Chang/JBW only ffs, forget about them.

If you as an ethnic only want skinny asian girls or skinny white girls or skinny girls in general YOU WILL be incel forever!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), wishIwasSalludon, bloomercel and 9 others
Good post, but you forgot to mention they are ugly as well

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, zura and Latinolooksmaxxer
I keep seeing ethnicels/ethnic looking brocels who always yap they want skinny asian girls since they're weebs and watch too much anime shit.

First of all, why the hell are you watching anime as an ethnicel? That shit is only for asians and nerdy whites, know your market and start watching sports like soccer or sign up to a dance class. If you're ethnic forget about anime or geek crap nigga

Second, it's hard as fuck to get for example an skinny latina girl (half of mexican foid supply is fat @MexicanShortHotGuy ) let alone a gook or an snowbunny

If you as an ethnic only want skinny asian girls or skinny white girls or skinny girls in general YOU WILL be incel forever!
Do you have some bbc fetish or some shit? You mentioned “snowbunny” even tho vast majority of white girls wouldn’t touch a nigger with a 5 meter pole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, SubhumanCurrycel, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others

SQUISHY SQUISHY!

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, zura, Deleted member 58230 and 1 other person
Nah I have only seen whites obsessed with asian girls. Ethnics are obsessed with white woman tbh

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, PrinceLuenLeoncur, zura and 4 others
Do you have some bbc fetish or some shit? You mentioned “snowbunny” even tho vast majority of white girls wouldn’t touch a nigger with a 5 meter pole
legit its probably 3 in 100

I'm a BBC theorist.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and northern mogger
ZomboMeme 29022024072645

@Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, SubhumanCurrycel, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
I don’t understand the appeal of Asian women.

The only ones I kinda find attractive is some SEA foids and Central Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, HTN_Mentalcel and zura
Jump off a bridge soccerfaggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull and efidescontinuado
IMG 0471

• Love it
Reactions: Trilogy and PseduoAryan

I knew a guy (actually a close family member of mine) who was 1/4 afghan but 3/4 curry, he lucked on his skin/eyes/height and dated some htb noodle in highschool, it can happen but you need to not look ethnic as an ethnic. In canada and singapore imaf is way more common than amif, not that I'm saying it's common at all though. A really popular idol and actress in Japan is half bengali as well, race matters but for asians it's moreso just looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Xangsane and SubhumanCurrycel
TBF Ethnics don't like skinnies and they don't like us either

we like thick and high e like Allah intended

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur and SubhumanCurrycel
TBF Ethnics don't like skinnies and they don't like us either

we like thick and high e like Allah intended
High e = skinny, cope. Women are meant to have smaller frames

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
high e doesn't mean big frame retard

it means big boobs, big ass, big hips, small shoulders, small waist

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and SidharthTheSlayer
high e doesn't mean big frame retard

it means big boobs, big ass, big hips, small shoulders, small waist
All of those are associated with a big frame idiot. Women with big boobs and big ass are larger framed. It should be big boobs and tight high e ass on a small frame. But proportional aka big in comparison not actually big

All of those are associated with a big frame idiot. Women with big boobs and big ass are larger framed. It should be big boobs and tight high e ass on a small frame. But proportional aka big in comparison not actually big
you're describing childlike features not high e ones.

you're describing childlike features not high e ones.
Muhhh child like :soy::soy::soy: um ur 17-19 and don’t want old roasties OH MY GOD U LIKE KIDS

I never get the American obsession with large asses on overweight women. Will always prefer a slim girl on the taller side with a narrow waist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Heinrich Schmidt, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Muhhh child like :soy::soy::soy: um ur 17-19 and don’t want old roasties OH MY GOD U LIKE KIDS
There's a feminine big frame and a masculine small frame.

A masculine one has small hips and a feminine one has big hips

a feminine one has narrow shoulders and a masculine one has wide shoulders.

FFS

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and zura
I never get the American obsession with large asses on overweight women. Will always prefer a slim girl on the taller size with a narrow waist
Yup the ideal is skinny in general idrc much about the height part. Keep in mind all stacies have very skinny frames and builds as well. The best looking woman anywhere u go will 9/10 be the skinniest or one of the skinniest as well.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and SubhumanCurrycel
There's a feminine big frame and a masculine small frame.

A masculine one has small hips and a feminine one has big hips

a feminine one has narrow shoulders and a masculine one has wide shoulders.

FFS
All woman have big hips in comparison to their shoulders but a small waist. Not hard to understand

Yup the ideal is skinny in general idrc much about the height part. Keep in mind all stacies have very skinny frames and builds as well. The best looking woman anywhere u go will 9/10 be the skinniest or one of the skinniest as well.
Imo skinny proportions look great on women in the 5'5-'5'8 range which is why I prefer average height or slightly taller

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and ElTruecel
unironically looks latina
'latina' as a phenotype is actually mestizas - iberic x natives, and natives originated from asian populations that crossed the behring strait

thats why sometimes latinas look like mixed asians and vice-versa

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, MexicanShortHotGuy and efidescontinuado
I knew a guy (actually a close family member of mine) who was 1/4 afghan but 3/4 curry, he lucked on his skin/eyes/height and dated some htb noodle in highschool, it can happen but you need to not look ethnic as an ethnic. In canada and singapore imaf is way more common than amif, not that I'm saying it's common at all though. A really popular idol and actress in Japan is half bengali as well, race matters but for asians it's moreso just looks.
let me guess
white passing ethnic only?

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali
let me guess
white passing ethnic only?
Yep, there was also another idol (or model?) who was born to some poor iranian guy back when Japan was even more conservative just because he (probably) looked white-ish. They fare well in regards to asians imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Does SEA count as Asian?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Yep, there was also another idol (or model?) who was born to some poor iranian guy back when Japan was even more conservative just because he (probably) looked white-ish. They fare well in regards to asians imo.
I saw many dark skin Indians with jap noodles on insta

• Woah
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Hazaras and Baloch look asian, makes sense

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and shabby890
Korean girls fogs.

I wish I could sex up a beautiful Korean cutie.

They have a cute face and a hot body.

And fuck you, Mexican is not a race. Anyone can be Mexican but brown mestizos are the ones who like to show their faces in America.

'latina' as a phenotype is actually mestizas - iberic x natives, and natives originated from asian populations that crossed the behring strait

thats why sometimes latinas look like mixed asians and vice-versa
A man of culture. They are like the SEAmaxxers drooling over gooks but they call them with another name.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Asians really do flock to me for some reason

Idk why cause Im not white Im brazilian

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Knew it. I knew one East Asian foid who claimed to like Latinos and mena. Dated only white and in ltr with HTN white prettyboy.

Clearly meant white passing only

• +1
Lol what is this cope, All your ideas of asian women are from online. Asian girls arent colorist when they are born in the west. They have the same mentality as white girls.

When I was 14-15 all I went for was noodles as an ethnic.

I was talking to my viet friend and he said asian women arent a white thing, theyll take anything thats not asian.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back