JFL at IVY Students

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
The Average price of an Ivy League is : $59,000

Fucking cagefuel these monkeys pay $60k yearly for education so $240k for the standard 4 years.

Instead they could just go to Community College for 2 years then transfer into a top 30 University.

Cutting in half the cost of University also top Universities like
UCLA
Georgia Tech
Purdue
Uni of Washington(Seattle)

All have relatively cheap tuition fees

University Prestige matters a lot of but don’t let these institutions scam you of your money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21736, poopoohead and 2 others

Fucking cagefuel these monkeys pay $60k yearly for education so $240k for the standard 4 years.

Instead they could just go to Community College for 2 years then transfer into a top 30 University.

UCLA
Georgia Tech
Purdue

University Prestige matters a lot of but don’t let these institutions scam you of your money
Ur coping brother

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 23778 and 13 others
they adjust the prices for your income

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
Scandinavian ones are free for most i heard, also avg girl there mogs

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 8869 and 2 others

UCLA
Georgia Tech
Purdue

the cope my lord

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others

UCLA
Georgia Tech
Purdue

Makes getting a top paying job way easier

Most private equity/ investment banking/ consulting jobs pay ~$95K base per year 1st year out of college. With bonuses it was $120K my 1st year, $150K my 2nd year

I'm still 26 yr old KHHV though JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Leviathin, Deleted member 19453 and 5 others

Most private equity/ investment banking/ consulting jobs pay ~$95K base per year 1st year out of college. With bonuses it was $120K my 1st year, $150K my 2nd year

If you are a virgin with 150k per year, LOOKS will NOT help you
sad rick ross GIF by VH1

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 17872, Oberyn and 8 others

How much do you pay yearly on school loans

How much do you pay yearly on school loans
Its not applicable since my college had very good financial support, most Ivies & top tier colleges have really good financial support packages btw.

I only took out a loan for $30,000 (literally had enough $ to repay the loan within 8 months out of college, but there's repayment limitations and stuff so I just got done repaying it)

Also, my sophomore & junior year internships paid like $7-9K/ month of internship and I got like $35K just from internships alone after tax. I also was a TA during my time so I made extra $$ to buy my laptop, cover additional expenses too. Obv I maintained a pretty high GPA (~3.9) in a stem major so it wasn't an easy ride.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 19453
Nobody goes from community college to a good school. its a meme and youll be surrounded by 30 year old single moms and retards for 2 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 23778, JawMogger and 7 others
If you are a virgin with 150k per year, LOOKS will NOT help you
sad rick ross GIF by VH1
im virgin with $1.5mil/year and its because of my face.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Leviathin, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
community college to top 30 aint happening but the universities you listed to ivy are possible

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and lordgandy2000
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 21863, User49 and 1 other person
You can easily go to Ivys in Grad school, And get into the best school in your state from CC. But I really don't see the point in going to grad school there are a few exceptions but ideally school should be done in 4-6 years

The truth is unless your rich or a NT genius you won't benefit much, When you get rid of the wealth gap between a good State school and Ivy Leagues its not that insane of difference. Ivy League schools self select for rich people and smart people both of which you are either born with or you aren't. The school itself won't make you rich besides maybe networking which is only possible if your rich.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736
huge cope

niggas go to ivys for connections, not for education

"go to a community college and transfer to an ivy" JFL if you think thats actually possible. a perfect gpa doesnt mean shit at community college since its generally easier, and the courses are totally different.

If it was easy everyone would do it

computer engineers from ivys make 180k+ 2 years after receiving their degree

Ivy lawyers make 230k+ right after graduating, they legit clear their student debt in just 1-2 years

niggas in ivys get the craziest internships too, computer engineers who get internships at google or microsoft earn $50 an hour as sophomores.

But yeah "just go to a community college bro trust"

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 23778, JawMogger and 4 others
does investment baking/private equity have to do with interest?

i wanna become one but interest is haram :cry:

Its not applicable since my college had very good financial support, most Ivies & top tier colleges have really good financial support packages btw.

I only took out a loan for $30,000 (literally had enough $ to repay the loan within 8 months out of college, but there's repayment limitations and stuff so I just got done repaying it)

Also, my sophomore & junior year internships paid like $7-9K/ month of internship and I got like $35K just from internships alone after tax. I also was a TA during my time so I made extra $$ to buy my laptop, cover additional expenses too. Obv I maintained a pretty high GPA (~3.9) in a stem major so it wasn't an easy ride.
Bro what the FUCK is the USA. Bro said 9k a month salary for an internship in uni. Holy fuck at Europoors. Being ambitious outside of America is a joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
Bro what the FUCK is the USA. Bro said 9k a month salary for an internship in uni. Holy fuck at Europoors. Being ambitious outside of America is a joke
europe (just the western part) is like tutorial mode

you can live much better off a minimum wage job than you can in america

however in america you have way more opportunities to become rich, While even intelligent europeans are relegated to working a decent, albeit stagnant job at best. A good quality of life but they will never become rich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 21736 and House Lannister
europe (just the western part) is like tutorial mode

you can live much better off a minimum wage job than you can in america

however in america you have way more opportunities to become rich, While even intelligent europeans are relegated to working a decent, albeit stagnant job at best. A good quality of life but they will never become rich
Yes that’s the problem it’s perfect for people who don’t want to do anything with their life ik because I live in Western Europe. But people who are actually ambitious get greeted with piss poor salaries after graduating compared to their American counterparts. “Omg you have to work more than 5 hours in the US” Thats Europoors comeback

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736 and lordgandy2000
Yes that’s the problem it’s perfect for people who don’t want to do anything with their life ik because I live in Western Europe. But people who are actually ambitious get greeted with piss poor salaries after graduating compared to their American counterparts. “Omg you have to work more than 5 hours in the US” Thats Europoors comeback
why dont you apply to american universities and move there if you can speak english?

From the firm's point of view, they're competing for the best talent, and an internship is basically part of their recruitment effort. So they make it a point to treat the interns super well, give them high pay etc.

Obv its a bulge bracket firm so super competitive to get an internship, admission rates for these are 1-2%, so its not like everyone is getting high pay in the US compared to EU.

Screen Shot 2023 01 30 at 81531 pm

But yeah once u get in the pay is $7-9K/month for the intership + free breakfast & lunch + free gym pass + free ubers

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
why dont you apply to american universities and move there if you can speak english?
Lol at trying to find work in the US after graduating while not being an American. It’s hell mode especially in the sector I’d want to get into. Makes more sense for me to stay where I’m at and use that to move to the US or higher earning nation down the line

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Lol at trying to find work in the US after graduating while not being an American.
get citizenship during your study

a bachelors degree takes 4 years, just the ammount of time it takes you to become a citizen of the US

get citizenship during your study

a bachelors degree takes 4 years, just the ammount of time it takes you to become a citizen of the US
Bruh it is not that easy at all. You have to hold a green card for 5 years and even getting that is ridiculously hard. And that’s just when the process starts god knows when you actually get the citizenship. Not worth the hassle it’s either your born American or forget about it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and lordgandy2000
does investment baking/private equity have to do with interest?

i wanna become one but interest is haram :cry:
For investment banking, you're connecting people with money to people who need money. If you're in DCM (Debt capital markets), you won't be earning interest yourself, but you'll be connecting enabling your contacts to earn interest. Not sure if that's haram.

For private equity it depends which part of the capital stack you invest in (either debt or equity). If you buy an equity stake, you won't be earning interest per se, you'll be sharing in the profits if the venture is successful. You'd only be earning interest if you invested in the debt stack (aka loaning money).

Bruh it is not that easy at all. You have to hold a green card for 5 years and even getting that is ridiculously hard. And that’s just when the process starts god knows when you actually get the citizenship. Not worth the hassle it’s either your born American or forget about it
The company can sponsor your work visa but only if they think you're really good. But I agree though, its very risky and you more likely than not won't get the work visa.

• +1
Nigger iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Patient A
From the firm's point of view, they're competing for the best talent, and an internship is basically part of their recruitment effort. So they make it a point to treat the interns super well, give them high pay etc.

Obv its a bulge bracket firm so super competitive to get an internship, admission rates for these are 1-2%, so its not like everyone is getting high pay in the US compared to EU.

View attachment 2061446

But yeah once u get in the pay is $7-9K/month for the intership + free breakfast & lunch + free gym pass + free ubers

This is fcking crazy. This internship literally gives you more than most established professionals in Europe. Are you some high IQ guy or something?

Bruh it is not that easy at all. You have to hold a green card for 5 years and even getting that is ridiculously hard
Getting a green card is hard for wall hoppers from central america

As a european you should get one easily as long as you go to university and get a job after graduating

after the 4 years you take an easy citizenship test and youre in. its that easy. My dad got one after he studied and worked for 5 years in the USA

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000 and House Lannister
For investment banking, you're connecting people with money to people who need money. If you're in DCM (Debt capital markets), you won't be earning interest yourself, but you'll be connecting enabling your contacts to earn interest. Not sure if that's haram.

For private equity it depends which part of the capital stack you invest in (either debt or equity). If you buy an equity stake, you won't be earning interest per se, you'll be sharing in the profits if the venture is successful. You'd only be earning interest if you invested in the debt stack (aka loaning money).
thx, good to know friend!

This is fcking crazy. This internship literally gives you more than most established professionals in Europe. Are you some high IQ guy or something?
I mean thats the point of spending $250K at an ivy league sch right, mainly abt the brand name when employers look at your school + also about connections u make

But thats the point - it is worth it to spend that $250K as long as u get a good GPA in some field thats not gender studies/ art history

But at the end of the day I'm still KHHV at 26 and posting on autism.org so IDK

• +1
I mean thats the point of spending $250K at an ivy league sch right, mainly abt the brand name when employers look at your school + also about connections u make

But thats the point - it is worth it to spend that $250K as long as u get a good GPA in some field thats not gender studies/ art history

But at the end of the day I'm still KHHV at 26 and posting on autism.org so IDK
Why are you KHHV is it because of looks/height or aspie? At higher income social circles looks don’t matter that much from what I’ve seen atleast

• +1
With bonuses it was $120K my 1st year, $150K my 2nd year

Are you like severely autistic? How is this even possible

it’s basically free lmfao if you don’t think half these kids have 60k in scholarships from their elite intelligence

Why are you KHHV is it because of looks/height or aspie? At higher income social circles looks don’t matter that much from what I’ve seen atleast
Are you like severely autistic? How is this even possible
I work 8:30am-7pm Mon to Sat, go to the gym, then LDAR and browse .org & incels.is

So basically autism

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 17872 and House Lannister
I work 8:30am-7pm Mon to Sat, go to the gym, then LDAR and browse .org & incels.is

So basically autism
So that’s the catch then for the high salaries huh. Yeah americas pretty brutal icl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 21736, Deleted member 25667 and 1 other person

So basically autism
Do dating apps not work for you bc theyre usually the best alternative for meeting women when youre a workcel

• +1
Do dating apps not work for you bc theyre usually the best alternative for meeting women when youre a workcel
I don't want to try because I'll see my foid coworkers in the fucking swiping stack and they'll screenshot it and send it around their fucking girl groupchat

When I ran a Chadfish I saw most of them in the stack and literally matched with one of them and they were as retarded as I expected, if not more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21736 and PubertyMaxxer
I don't want to try because I'll see my foid coworkers in the fucking swiping stack and they'll screenshot it and send it around their fucking girl groupchat

When I ran a Chadfish I saw most of them in the stack and literally matched with one of them and they were as retarded as I expected, if not more
Highinhibcel, literally who cares if they see your tinder profile. Theyre also on tinder so it wouldn't make any sense for them to judge you, unless you have cringe topless mirror pics or something non nt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Oberyn, Deleted member 21736 and 1 other person

UCLA
Georgia Tech
Purdue

dude princeton is basically free if your household makes less than 100k. many ivies are need blind and help you out also you make a lotta money graduating from an ivy and have more job offers and chances. graduating with a ba psych from harvard gets you into consulting a ba psych from a less prestigeous university not.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger
Fuark I see that I’m wrong now

Sorry faggots you proved me wrong I was simply speaking from the international experience

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23778
Ivy is abit overrated, some arent even academically difficult/challenging. A lower tier school is fine to go to..
also really hard to get into, much better to chill during teenage years especially if you cant do it effortlessly (non genius)

The avg tuition paid is still high and does it really out preform a decent state school if you have to pay full tuition yourself? idk. If you drop out for whateverreason you are debt slaved for life haha

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michae...-stack-up-on-alumni-salaries/?sh=63ca7df25fff under ivy is only slightly worse and these are the most successful high school students. and if you adjust for highschool success/intelligence, somehow?

Last edited:
Some are notoriously academically pisseasy its about the clout of being the top percentage highschool student (slave or genius).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Getting a green card is hard for wall hoppers from central america

As a european you should get one easily as long as you go to university and get a job after graduating

after the 4 years you take an easy citizenship test and youre in. its that easy. My dad got one after he studied and worked for 5 years in the USA
Nobody goes from community college to a good school. its a meme and youll be surrounded by 30 year old single moms and retards for 2 years.
you both are wrong.
It's easy to transfer from community colleges to top public schools. It's fucking difficult to get a green card. 99% of companies( if you don't count tech companies) won't directly sponsor for EB2-EB3 Greencard, so you need H1B first and have a 20% chance for it. good luck with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
you both are wrong.
It's easy to transfer from community colleges to top public schools. It's fucking difficult to get a green card. 99% of companies( if you don't count tech companies) won't directly sponsor for EB2-EB3 Greencard, so you need H1B first and have a 20% chance for it. good luck with that.
JFL

I literally mentioned that some community colleges have transfer programs into top schools

Like Orange county cali with programs into UCLA, Berkeley and USC

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Oberyn
Unless you do STEM or want to become a doctor then university is largely pointless from a skillset point of view. Most of the shit you learn in college in a business class, for example, will be outdated and redundant in 5 years, same goes for tech, its constantly evolving.

Employers just like to see that you were able to turn up to classes and hand in assignments for 4 years for whatever reason. I am in university, get good grades, and haven't really learnt shit that will be useful in business (my major). Business is largely learnt through just getting on and doing it and figuring shit out along the way. Additionally, its largely intuition and common sense, marketing, sales, etc... all common sense more or less.

I've learnt 10x more from self studying and reading books, but hey, employers want that stamp of approval from your institution to say you learnt something and then forgot it all immediately after the test.

University is a meme, but currently there is no better alternative to getting into a office job. Tradecucks often make more than graduates here in the UK, by some margin, but there is stigma associated with them being rude, unintelligent, and lazy. Of course there are some like that, but most are decent people, but in our schools we are groomed into going into university and nothing else, because that is how schools get better rankings, based on the number that went to uni.

Absolutely dogshit system, not to mention it costs about £18k to study if you include living costs + tuition, so around 55k for the whole degree (UK degrees are 3 years not 4)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Adamsmith12345
Unless you do STEM or want to become a doctor then university is largely pointless from a skillset point of view. Most of the shit you learn in college in a business class, for example, will be outdated and redundant in 5 years, same goes for tech, its constantly evolving.

Employers just like to see that you were able to turn up to classes and hand in assignments for 4 years for whatever reason. I am in university, get good grades, and haven't really learnt shit that will be useful in business (my major). Business is largely learnt through just getting on and doing it and figuring shit out along the way. Additionally, its largely intuition and common sense, marketing, sales, etc... all common sense more or less.

I've learnt 10x more from self studying and reading books, but hey, employers want that stamp of approval from your institution to say you learnt something and then forgot it all immediately after the test.

University is a meme, but currently there is no better alternative to getting into a office job. Tradecucks often make more than graduates here in the UK, by some margin, but there is stigma associated with them being rude, unintelligent, and lazy. Of course there are some like that, but most are decent people, but in our schools we are groomed into going into university and nothing else, because that is how schools get better rankings, based on the number that went to uni.

Absolutely dogshit system, not to mention it costs about £18k to study if you include living costs + tuition, so around 55k for the whole degree (UK degrees are 3 years not 4)
University is for networking JFL not learning

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn