Jfl at skin care

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Moostruizer bla bla sunscreen bla bla

THERE is nothing that will prevent you from aging. The production of collagen will decrease and everybody will taste the brutal agepill.

The ONLY thing that can slower down your aging process is to go for a 9 to 5 job and do less stress causing work. ITS ALL ABOUT THAT. If you have less stress in your life, you will age MUCH slower and you will most likely also slower down your balding process.

Inb4 sunscreen prevents from aging:

Sunscreen is jewish propaganda. tbh. Look at all the chemicals in sun screen. The sun literally gives life to everything on the planet. LOL at falling for jewish propoganda.

The only thing that i use is vitamin c serum which i make myself, because you want it fresh and those feom the internet or from shops arent fresh.

In general its all about having less stress in life and less phsyical work. Look at all the gymcels. They age AWFULLY due to too much heavy workout.

Thats also one of the reasons why ppl in wealthier families are usually taller and physically stronger than ppl from poorer families. Healthy and relax life is the key.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
very woke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
hgh can slow/reverse aging of the skin fyi. Im hopping on that stuff at low dosages once I get to my mid 30's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Vitamin c serum is the best thing you can apply on your skin for good results.

Sunscreen is cope, if you want to apply it, do it. But then again: use very expensive high quality sunscreens that arent chemical(basically there are none in the cosmetic shops). Id suggest you to order high quality sunscreen straight from korea

Yes I want to do that and other assorted products from Korea, have any brand/item recommendations/

I need sunscreen and other skin care products it's part of my J-PopIdolBoy maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 6401 and RopeAllFemales
Lol I never fell for the sunscreen scam "b-b-but you Will get skin cancer!" Lol skin cancer comes from being a weak beta ass nigga Who doesn't eat, I'm a southern spaniard and the Sun is part of my daily life and I only got sunburnt when I was a twink and stayed A VERY LONG TIME exposed to the Sun

Jfl if you don't take sun, incels stay 24/7 in their sunlinght deprived rooms and look like shit

Thanks God my father is woke in this aspect and always opened the blinda and kicked me out the House when I was little kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RopeAllFemales
hgh can slow/reverse aging of the skin fyi. Im hopping on that stuff at low dosages once I get to my mid 30's.
Holy shit.
Hgh will cost you around 2k in a month ive heard. Too expensive imo

• +1
Skincare is cope. Just get laser surgery when you age, I did laser surgery for my scars and they improved like 70%, imagine wrinkles

• +1
Holy shit.
Hgh will cost you around 2k in a month ive heard. Too expensive imo
Maybe if you use bodybuilder dosages. If you buy it on the black market and use replacement dosages you could do it for under a thousand for an entire year

• +1
Maybe if you use bodybuilder dosages. If you buy it on the black market and use replacement dosages you could do it for under a thousand for an entire year
I would only go for legit hgh. There is a lot of bullshit in the black market/china.

• +1
You can't prevent skin sagging if you are a boneless potato. Thank god I have high and above average in volume zygos.

Apart from that retin a and vitamin c serum seem legit. Also lol at suncels, my tannmaxxed aunt looks 15 year older from all the sun exposure as well as all the other people I know that religiously tan in the summer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I would only go for legit hgh. There is a lot of bullshit in the black market/china.
meh I'd just get it from a reputable black market source then get bloodwork of my hgh levels before and after to confirm that it's the real deal.

• +1
meh I'd just get it from a reputable black market source then get bloodwork of my hgh levels before and after to confirm that it's the real deal.
Wouldn't fuck with fake HGH (chinese). Will probably kill you after a few doses (liver and kidney failure).

Buy Pharmagrade synthetic or simply get bloodtransplants from growing kids. (High HGH in their blood)

• +1
Wouldn't fuck with fake HGH (chinese). Will probably kill you after a few doses (liver and kidney failure).

Buy Pharmagrade synthetic or simply get bloodtransplants from growing kids. (High HGH in their blood)

Jfl like I said you get bloodwork to make sure it's real. You're not gonna die from it :feelstastyman:.

• +1
I read your posts and you might be the most autistic person here ngl

ThatsRight2

Tbh.

Wouldn't surprise me.

• +1
how do u do your hommade c serum ?

Also i dont give a shit about antiaging effects of sunscreeen but will it help bleaching my skin ?

• +1
It's all about the diet and sleep.

Also wear your fucking sunscreen you mongoloids.

• +1
Lowering stress is the best skincare and it's free

• +1
In general its all about having less stress in life and less phsyical work. Look at all the gymcels. They age AWFULLY due to too much heavy workout. .

This is bullshit, they age from all the gear not heavy workouts. If you do no physical work jfl you’ll be a decrepit lazy fuck with osteoporosis and wrinkled skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Baki and jefferson
I dont know for aging but if I dont Wash my face twice a day I start getting pimples and stuff like that

• +1

THERE is nothing that will prevent you from aging. The production of collagen will decrease and everybody will taste the brutal agepill.

The ONLY thing that can slower down your aging process is to go for a 9 to 5 job and do less stress causing work. ITS ALL ABOUT THAT. If you have less stress in your life, you will age MUCH slower and you will most likely also slower down your balding process.

Sunscreen is jewish propaganda. tbh. Look at all the chemicals in sun screen. The sun literally gives life to everything on the planet. LOL at falling for jewish propoganda.

The only thing that i use is vitamin c serum which i make myself, because you want it fresh and those feom the internet or from shops arent fresh.

In general its all about having less stress in life and less phsyical work. Look at all the gymcels. They age AWFULLY due to too much heavy workout.

Thats also one of the reasons why ppl in wealthier families are usually taller and physically stronger than ppl from poorer families. Healthy and relax life is the key.
Bullshit dude just because you have done zero research and are lazy doesn't mean it's cope.

Also: dermarolling and dermastamping literally increase collagen production a crazy amount. The 70 year old that invented it looks fucking 40-50 years old no shit

Jfl at saying skincare is cope

• +1
Bullshit dude just because you have done zero research and are lazy doesn't mean it's cope.

Also: dermarolling and dermastamping literally increase collagen production a crazy amount. The 70 year old that invented it looks fucking 40-50 years old no shit

Jfl at saying skincare is cope
I actually did a LOT of research on this topic. Its a fucking scam of the cosmetics industry to claim that you can get high collagen production when you are old.

Look at this woman:

She looks very good for her age, she has a good skin BUT still she looks like 61. She might have good skin quality but she will never hvae her youthfullness back. And i am pretty sure she had also some surgeries(which is the most legit skin care). Why would you spend so much money on products to reduce wrinkles if you can simply remove them all when you are older(less effort, less time consumption).

I always laugh when ppl tell other old ppl that they look much younger than th eir actual age, becausee thats a fucking lie, i always can tell how old someone. Younger women do also notice that 16-25. They have a sense and will know if you still have good collagen production just by looking at you for 3 seconds.

You can slightly slower down your aging process BUT you will never ever can increase your collagen production after a certain age.
All you can do is to slower down things, but thats it.

Collagen decrease is the biggest blackpill. Dermarolling / micro needling are cope, they wont bring back your collagen.

Guess why lachowski looks much worser than in his prime (5 years ago). Collagen decrease starts by the age of 20 btw

Last edited:
  • +1
I actually did a LOT of research on this topic. Its a fucking scam of the cosmetics industry to claim that you can get high collagen production when you are old.

Look at this woman:

She looks very good for her age, she has a good skin BUT still she looks like 61. She might have good skin quality but she will never hvae her youthfullness back. And i am pretty sure she had also some surgeries(which is the most legit skin care). Why would you spend so much money on products to reduce wrinkles if you can simply remove them all when you are older(less effort, less time consumption).

I always laugh when ppl tell other old ppl that they look much younger than th eir actual age, becausee thats a fucking lie, i always can tell how old someone. Younger women do also notice that 16-25. They have a sense and will know if you still have good collagen production just by looking at you for 3 seconds.

You can slightly slower down your aging process BUT you will never ever can increase your collagen production after a certain age.
All you can do is to slower down things, but thats it.

Collagen decrease is the biggest blackpill. Dermarolling / micro needling are cope, they wont bring back your collagen.

Guess why lachowski looks much worser than in his prime (5 years ago). Collagen decrease starts by the age of 20 btw

Age affects men a lot better though because you can always grow a beard to cover your neck, helping you fraud better.

• +1

Lol I went outside for 10 minutes to day and it started to burn I think op gave me cancer

• +1
Lol I went outside for 10 minutes to day and it started to burn I think op gave me cancer

Use sunscreen as sun protector but not as anti aging tool lol

• +1
JFL if you think taking care of your skin is not important.

• +1