Jfl at this. Filipino student roped after video of his mother going full slut in a foursome went viral

His mom will get the punishment she deserves by Allah.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Why would that affect him that much
He was probably a wall coper
LOL! and seeing your mother whoreing around in her 40ties... you can’t cope any longer, the blackpill „pushed“ him too hard

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
I want fillipina pussy

• +1
Reactions: Andros
  • +1
Reactions: Andros
how can you say that, wtf? a video of his mother being gangbanged and creampied by 4 foreigners, and u expect it to not affect him that much? for comparison thats 280x worse than ur oneitis saying ur dick was small (even when u knew it was averageish) and that made u feel like trash
How can I say what? Lol let me tell you a few things:

- She did it because she wants and was horny. You get horny, so do I, and we would do many things in that state.

- He had a ridiculous and unrealistic expectation of who his mom is, to the point that having that image of her shook would make him commit suicide.

I'm not trying to be a dick and maybe I came across that way but most likely there were other reasons for his death rather than this.

I can get he feels bad and I'm also aware they have a whole different culture and mind-set than us but I suspect there could be more to this story.

I guess it comes down to each one of us as individual how we're affected by certain situations, my mom till this day is a Hooker at 55 by her own choice. I'm completely sure she has done worse than that video and it doesn't make me lose sleep. I cut everyone off long ago for many reasons.

And I'm not going to touch the oneitis thing because it's delicate and it's not that I feel like trash, it's that I'm on the verge of roping.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Ritalincel and Vidyacoper
Wait.... i jerked off to this video, i didnt now that nigga killed himself
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Ritalincel, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
How can I say what? Lol let me tell you a few things:

- She did it because she wants and was horny. You get horny, so do I, and we would do many things in that state.

- He had a ridiculous and unrealistic expectation of who his mom is, to the point that having that image of her shook would make him commit suicide.

I'm not trying to be a dick and maybe I came across that way but most likely there were other reasons for his death rather than this.

I can get he feels bad and I'm also aware they have a whole different culture and mind-set than us but I suspect there could be more to this story.

I guess it comes down to each one of us as individual how we're affected by certain situations, my mom till this day is a Hooker at 55 by her own choice. I'm completely sure she has done worse than that video and it doesn't make me lose sleep. I cut everyone off long ago for many reasons.

And I'm not going to touch the oneitis thing because it's delicate and it's not that I feel like trash, it's that I'm on the verge of roping.
sorry for bringing up the oneitis thing it was a shit comparison tbh,

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and RAITEIII
how can you say that, wtf? a video of his mother being gangbanged and creampied by 4 foreigners, and u expect it to not affect him that much? for comparison thats 280x worse than ur oneitis saying ur dick was small (even when u knew it was averageish) and that made u feel like trash
that would make 99.999% of boys suicidal

jfl imagine if some kid hacked the school so the video played during assembly and the whole school say it fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i would never talk to my family again fuark
You're my bro don't worry
sorry about the mom thing bro

don't rope thoo

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper

source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif

Fuck this gay earth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, SayNoToRotting and Catawampus
That sweaty bald guy is experiencing a level of pleasure that none on this board has ever felt and he is PSL 1.5 JFL

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Ritalincel
@OldVirgin was one of the four guys fucking his mother.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 5786
Proex roped damn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 2733 and 1 other person
Video got banned, anyone have new link?
@subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I need to see that video for fuck sake

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and subhuman incel
I want the link too pls

Fuck... RIP @Proex

• +1
rip my boy proex

• +1
Ugh. More to the story, please! Was he okay afterward?

• +1
Ugh. More to the story, please! Was he okay afterward?
Yeah he survived the 23 story building fall, he was in critical condition but he eventually recovered, and now hes fine.

• +1
Yeah he survived the 23 story building fall, he was in critical condition but he eventually recovered, and now hes fine.
denzel-washington-my-heart.gif

Wow. That was a close one there.

Where is the video? I need to pay tribute.

@Proex nice jumping skills bro

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back