That one time the bull almost went to jail due to his relentless harassment of wymyn

Almost Chadlite

Almost Chadlite

可汗
in the summer of 2021 @the BULL was head over heels for this becky who started to have mutual classes with the bull and also started to lead him on by being the only girl to show interest in him.
the bull being the resident venito autist like he is, went full stalker mode couldn't do or even think of anything except her for 1 month straight
I told him you are prettyboy don't focus on 1 girl he said fxck off I found the mother of my children
but unfortuante events struck soon and by the pure coincidence he caught her leaving with campus prettyboy giacomo after a party.
now this giacomo guy is basically anti the bull, he is the exact opposite of the bull. he is tall skinny socially gifted great talker with prettyboy face, which sent him over the edge and he basically had the biggest roid rage I have ever seen. keep in mind we were abusing 750mg/ml testesterone enanthate weekly in order to gain trust of mafia's middle son Luca but that story is for another day.
he started threating both the prettyboy and girl with death via every single piece of social media he could find, he even managed to find their mail addresses thru public college documents.
but when he assaulted becky's little brother on his way to buy bread early in the morning, it was going too far and he got reported to police
it didn't take them long to ambush him in his dark basement, even the bull's father was shocked when he saw the basement and it was basically like a huge altar for this becky with thousands of photos, carefully scavenged items and candles and shit right
his father immediately called me after they forcefully took him to the car handcuffed from back style right
thanks to my 1996 320i which was a present for my 21st birthday, I managed to make it in time when they were just outside the police department and was able to operate as his lawyer
it was the saddest sight I have seen in my life seeing this behemoth of a man coming to his knees, how these so called authorities of 4 bald and fat policemen just barely managing to dominate this pure breed bull due to betrayal of love
Keep in mind I was going to night school to become a lawyer during the night as I was suffering from insomnia and got nothing better to do so
thanks to my classes, some phone calls to rl from dalmatia and my influence on high authorities I was able to drop the charges via some whatsapp back and forth.

now time for undeniable proof and pic of girl:
3983910_Screenshot_2021-07-28-05-20-07-680_com.android.chrome.png
IMG 20210619 231416 686

PS I heard she settled with some LTN normie lately after finishing her university career as a successful cumdumpster

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Jason Voorhees, mogstars and 5 others
That girl simped for me Bro it's another one

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 62070, Manletmachine and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt, Deleted member 51781 and InnerVoid
Damn She was so much hotter than the Becky i was simping for. If i wasn't a schizo i would have fucked her

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and the BULL
inb4 retards arguing about if she's becky or stacy on thread of the month
data-laughing.gif
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
this the bull banter :D we'll be there no matter what
giphy.gif

gambler cooking him so fucking hard tbh tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
more like...................theCUCK, then :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
in the summer of 2021 @the BULL was head over heels for this becky who started to have mutual classes with the bull and also started to lead him on by being the only girl to show interest in him.
the bull being the resident venito autist like he is, went full stalker mode couldn't do or even think of anything except her for 1 month straight
I told him you are prettyboy don't focus on 1 girl he said fxck off I found the mother of my children
but unfortuante events struck soon and by the pure coincidence he caught her leaving with campus prettyboy giacomo after a party.
now this giacomo guy is basically anti the bull, he is the exact opposite of the bull. he is tall skinny socially gifted great talker with prettyboy face, which sent him over the edge and he basically had the biggest roid rage I have ever seen. keep in mind we were abusing 750mg/ml testesterone enanthate weekly in order to gain trust of mafia's middle son Luca but that story is for another day.
he started threating both the prettyboy and girl with death via every single piece of social media he could find, he even managed to find their mail addresses thru public college documents.
but when he assaulted becky's little brother on his way to buy bread early in the morning, it was going too far and he got reported to police
it didn't take them long to ambush him in his dark basement, even the bull's father was shocked when he saw the basement and it was basically like a huge altar for this becky with thousands of photos, carefully scavenged items and candles and shit right
his father immediately called me after they forcefully took him to the car handcuffed from back style right
thanks to my 1996 320i which was a present for my 21st birthday, I managed to make it in time when they were just outside the police department and was able to operate as his lawyer
it was the saddest sight I have seen in my life seeing this behemoth of a man coming to his knees, how these so called authorities of 4 bald and fat policemen just barely managing to dominate this pure breed bull due to betrayal of love
Keep in mind I was going to night school to become a lawyer during the night as I was suffering from insomnia and got nothing better to do so
thanks to my classes, some phone calls to rl from dalmatia and my influence on high authorities I was able to drop the charges via some whatsapp back and forth.

now time for undeniable proof and pic of girl:
3983910_Screenshot_2021-07-28-05-20-07-680_com.android.chrome.png
View attachment 2771328

PS I heard she settled with some LTN normie lately after finishing her university career as a successful cumdumpster
Another day in Mumbai, another tale

Damn who else knows teh BULL irl?