Jfl at this gymcel

N1666

N1666

Kraken
IMG 0044

IMG 0045

Literally went from the perfect lean physique for female gaze to an obese bloated subhuman. The only time I agree with “gym is cope” is when retards do this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, aerooooo, mike21 and 5 others
Just become obese brooooooo

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, sub5c3l and N1666
have you never heard of the word bulking, of course we will be bloated. he can cut for a month and he will look better than 99.99% of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, butterworld, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Images 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, N1666 and sub5c3l
He got himself a classic tiktok pretty boy haircut but decided he needed a fat body to go with it

• +1
Reactions: N1666
have you never heard of the word bulking, of course we will be bloated. he can cut for a month and he will look better than 99.99% of this forum
there’s a difference between bulking and looking like a retarded chubby cunt.

there’s a difference between bulking and looking like a retarded chubby cunt.
and? read what i said about cutting

• Hmm...
and? read what i said about cutting
Wdym and..? :lul: You seriously think it’s worth it to look like that just for a small amount of muscle, he’s still going to look like shit after a month of cutting because he’s obese tier

Wdym and..? :lul: You seriously think it’s worth it to look like that just for a small amount of muscle, he’s still going to look like shit after a month of cutting because he’s obese tier
i'd rather look bloated for 6 months and come out with 1-2 smv ascension than be a skinny twig

• JFL
i'd rather look bloated for 6 months and come out with 1-2 smv ascension than be a skinny twig
You can bulk without blowing yourself up like that. It's just going to take more time. Aggressive bulking and cutting cycles are not healthy. And he could end up with loose skin after that bulk.

Once I finish my current cut cycle, I'm going to try to maingain. I'm going to eat in a slight surplus and try to shoot for +1lb/month. Cutting is hell on earth if you have a social life at all. Something I don't want to go through again.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and Yliaster
  • +1
Low IQ redditor

• Hmm...
That’s a sarcastic post you dumb bricks:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and rainzm