Jfl at “thugmaxxing”

ikadelix

ikadelix

Iron
Genuinely the most low iq concept on this forum. Every “thug” ends up with an ugly cig addicted tattooed nose piercing low class whore. If you are black in NA it’s either athletemaxx or dripmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, 2beltshawty, TechnoBoss and 7 others
Genuinely the most low iq concept on this forum. Every “thug” ends up with an ugly cig addicted tattooed nose piercing low class whore. If you are black in NA it’s either athletemaxx or dripmaxx.
Exactly lmao actual stacys/gl women hate black fucks who slur their words and sag their pants. They make a tiktok on it literally everytime too

IMG 4164
IMG 4165
IMG 4166
IMG 4167
IMG 4168

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Lynxress, Sprinkles and 1 other person
it’s a good strategy tho for blackcels to get some easy pussy ngl

Exactly lmao actual stacys/gl women hate black fucks who slur their words and sag their pants. They make a tiktok on it literally everytime too

View attachment 2776504View attachment 2776505View attachment 2776506View attachment 2776507View attachment 2776508
just pandering to the same white boys that cry in the comments when a girl posts a tiktok with a thug nigga tbh

sex appealed guys get no strings attached sex while “money maxxed” guys get the honor to wife an ex hoe

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Ricky212, Mog3D and 5 others
just pandering to the same white boys that cry in the comments when a girl posts a tiktok with a thug nigga tbh

sex appealed guys get no strings attached sex while “money maxxed” guys get the honor to wife an ex hoe
I don’t undestand what you’re saying explain this easier for me

it’s a good strategy tho for blackcels to get some easy pussy ngl
Emphasis on easy. You don’t want those types of women they are trashy washed up and ugly

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Emphasis on easy. You don’t want those types of women they are trashy washed up and ugly
You can make an argument for "trashy" but "ugly" is an overgeneralization that you cannot back up with anything

Donald Trump Ugh GIF by Election 2016

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Kamui
They a
You can make an argument for "trashy" but "ugly" is an overgeneralization that you cannot back up with anything

Donald Trump Ugh GIF by Election 2016
I don’t think it is. You think attractive people go after ghetto drug dealers? I went to a fairly hood hs so speaking from experience. Ghetto= poor =poor genes

• +1
thugmaxxing is a look/style more than anything,

yea some hoes are into criminals/bad boys but obviously that’s not a good path to go down

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ikadelix

yea some hoes are into criminals/bad boys but obviously that’s not a good path to go down
But why would you want that archetype of ho?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

If you only go for the looks and style though you'll be called out for being a half-way crook. You either all in or you not, depends on whether you'd enjoy the benefits enough

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
If you only go for the looks and style though you'll be called out for being a half-way crook. You either all in or you not, depends on whether you'd enjoy the benefits enough
Everyone who is thugmaxxed was put in that position from birth (forced to sell drugs bc low income) Jfl at people who actively try to adopt a “thug aesthetic” if you are black and born in the suburbs that is social suicide to try to fit in that niche

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Everyone who is thugmaxxed was put in that position from birth (forced to sell drugs bc low income) Jfl at people who actively try to adopt a “thug aesthetic” if you are black and born in the suburbs that is social suicide to try to fit in that niche
Yup. Doesn't work if you're a Clarence

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix
Thugmaxxing only works if you want to slay ratchet low tier Becky’s

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, sudanguy and ikadelix
Thugmaxxing only works if you want to slay ratchet low tier Becky’s
They all have big butts from my experiences though :feelshmm: and honestly I'm not turned on by bitches who aren't problematic (which is extremely problematic for me lol)

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Sprinkles and TikiXVI
They all have big butts from my experiences though :feelshmm: and honestly I'm not turned on by bitches who aren't problematic (which is extremely problematic for me lol)
In that case, even a damaged bisexual dyed hair woman would be better in terms of a ltr. Why wouldn’t you want a fit lululemon wearing high class foid though? That is the goal

• +1
In that case, even a damaged bisexual dyed hair woman would be better in terms of a ltr. Why wouldn’t you want a fit lululemon wearing high class foid though? That is the goal
Nigga my life was changed after I got slapped by a girl for teasing her. That shit turned me on. If she not a bad bitch my dick will not get hard 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Sprinkles and ikadelix
Nigga my life was changed after I got slapped by a girl for teasing her. That shit turned me on. If she not a bad bitch my dick will not get hard 🤷‍♂️
Real. good luck out there soldier you will find her one day

• Love it
They a

I don’t think it is. You think attractive people go after ghetto drug dealers? I went to a fairly hood hs so speaking from experience. Ghetto= poor =poor genes
Never seen an incel drug dealer, and where I live drug dealers get high quality women for slaying only

• +1