Jfl if you arent taking creatine

clearly not 127 iq as u feel the cringe need to mention it.
iq is the greatest cope to exist, insight. experience. and logical thinking made by an average is all is needed not practicing some shitty 10th grade math questions

the world is beyond iq

Retarded Swedefag coping with shitty supplements

How’s your mk experiment going retard. Yeah the one that bloated your bigger face :unsure:

Dnrd
Maybe if you read you would learn something :feelsokman:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
But I'm in india and after 6'3 it's worse than 6'2 . With shoes I'm 6'5 which is too tall for some people
true you could be even taller. father is 187cm, I'm currently 190.3~cm aiming for 193+

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
But I'm in india and after 6'3 it's worse than 6'2 . With shoes I'm 6'5 which is too tall for some people
there is no such thing as too tall, if so choose a taller partner

and know 23 height difference is the most desirable so you can easily find a 165-73cm girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
what's your experience on MK?

and how much did you gain?

mine was mostly positive..
Done growing, so 0 height.

So far 6kgs of mystery weight (probably only bloat:lul:)

As for facial growth. Probably some. Bizygo has grown 2mm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • Love it
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Done growing, so 0 height.

So far 6kgs of mystery weight (probably only bloat:lul:)

As for facial growth. Probably some. Bizygo has grown 2mm
the bloat part is true I increased 4 kilos in the first week and 6 kilos just before I stopped

I’m taking double recommended dose every day

iq is the greatest cope to exist, insight. experience. and logical thinking made by an average is all is needed not practicing some shitty 10th grade math questions

the world is beyond iq
average IQ doesn't allow you to think logically, have valuable insight or filter information in such a way where your thoughts or opinions don't get mogged into the dirt by someone with higher processing capability.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
I took it for 4 months but saw no difference

average IQ doesn't allow you to think logically, have valuable insight or filter information in such a way where your thoughts or opinions don't get mogged into the dirt by someone with higher processing capability.
You are apaki

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
One of the strongest hair loss inducing supplements … go for it

Enjoy ur kidney failure buddy boyo, arginine is safe in comparison

No more looksmax for u with kidney insuffisancy, u will piss all ur minerals out without being absorbed

According to the existing literature, creatine supplementation appears safe when used by healthy adults at the recommended loading (20 gm/day for five days) and maintenance doses (</=3 gm/day). In people with a history of renal disease or those taking nephrotoxic medications, creatine may be associated with an increased risk of renal dysfunction.

The study showed 20 case studies that is a shit measure on it's efficacy and the study itself said more research is needed but that study says renal function issues only occur when you have an higher propensity for renal function issues to start with

Creatine is legit creatine + newbie gains made me go from 116 to 143 at the same body fat in 4 months while skipping leg days
WTF BRB ORDERING CREATINE RN

Creatine makes your muscles like double in size it’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 19766
Would you still highly recommend creatine
Yuh although when I’m on a low sodium diet no creatine no MK my PSL is 0.5 higher ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Yuh although when I’m on a low sodium diet no creatine no MK my PSL is 0.5 higher ngl
Would potassium prevent mk/creatine bloat? I know it stops sodium bloat.

Just microdose fin :feelsokman:
Old thread, I know. But wouldn't microdosing fin eliminate the DHT and partially the IGF-1 that is increased with creatine, therefore making it pretty much useless?

I respond quite well to creatine, but I'm also worried about hair loss, so I might need to make a decision on which one is more important.

What do you think? Not 100% educated on the topic

Creatine gives me heart palpitations. Meanwhile I get no negative sides (that I can feel) from tren.

Meanwhile I get no negative sides (that I can feel) from tren.
yeah, it just give you early onset alzheimers and accelerated brain aging, the opposite of creatine

heart palpitations are nothing anyway

BENEFITS:

-Boosts igf-1 (ideal for pubertymaxxing)

-Boosts DHT (ideal for pubertymaxxing). If this causes you to lose your hair, just microdose fin jfl

-improves brain function (ideal for studycelling during puberty)

-lower risk of parkisons (ideal for oldcels)

-Dirt cheap @ $5 monthly 5g/day, and even if it doesnt benefit you its still cheaper than all the other dogshit ching chong herbs

DRAWBACKS:

-Minor bloat if you have truecel bloat genetics

CONCLUSION:

if you dont use creatine, especially during puberty youre a retard who doesnt even try
where tf do you find it that cheap