JFL If You Believe Internet Dick Size Polls Match Reality

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
This thread—

—contains a chest image that gives each user a random PSL card.

Example:

It’s a COMMON card because the Jews are everywhere.

I asked .org members to vote in the thread’s poll the rarity of the PSL card they got from unlocking the chest.

The poll’s results reveal the true nature of self-reported poll data: how utterly unreliable it is.

Here’re the poll’s results:

Self reported

Based on the results, one might scratch their head and ponder why the 4 most common “rarities” all have basically the same drop rates.

The real drop rates of each rarity are way different than the self-reported data suggests.

Reality (programmed drop rates) :

Reality

If 1000 people were to open a PSL chest, this would be the distribution of card rarities they’ll receive.

70% of chest openings award Common or Uncommon cards. 4% of chest openings award Legendary or Mythical cards.

7 in 1000 is the Mythical drop rate, yet 11.8% of the poll’s voters chose “Mythical” as their answers. The self-reported Mythical drop rate is 1,681% of the true drop rate.

6 out of 51 voters voted “Mythical”; however, based on the programmed Mythical drop chance, we’d expect 6 people to get Mythicals if 857 people opened chests.

Now that you see how different from reality the self-reported data of a collectible card chest is, imagine how much more dramatic the difference would be with a self-reported penis size poll.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Related Reading

Looksmax.org’s Average Penis Size

Average Self-Reported Penis Length of White Men Is Nearly 2 Inches Longer Than Measured

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, begoodlookingtheory, aspiringexcel and 16 others
I dont know about yall but im 8x6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedd, Deleted member 20370, LampPostPrime and 6 others
yall can stop the cope

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
I got an uncommon

• +1
You are PSL most important bastion with those edits

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and thecel
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Krakowski and Aypo129
I got Tyrone
I just picked a random choice in the poll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
8x6 in microsoft paint. bet you feel silly now

Attachments

• 1697169079268.png
    1697169079268.png
    87 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

I really got a legendary!

• Love it
Reactions: Krakowski and thecel
Onepercent

• +1
You really did this shit just to talk about dicks

Straight btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, efidescontinuado and thecel
I used a VPN only to get an epic card jfl

• +1
IMG 8871
Mogs, good thread.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and thecel
Only way to measure is with a straight ruler while rock hard, from the bottom, no pressing into your fat pad, no pressing into your balls. Anything else is cope.
PS:If it's not at least 6 inches with this method, you might as well rope.

• +1
This thread—

Example:

View attachment 2487923

I asked .org members to vote in the thread’s poll the rarity of the PSL card they got from unlocking the chest.

The poll’s results reveal the true nature of self-reported poll data: how utterly unreliable it is.

View attachment 2487925

Based on the results, one might scratch their head and ponder why the 4 most common “rarities” all have basically the same drop rates.

The real drop rates of each rarity are way different than the self-reported data suggests.

View attachment 2487929

If 1000 people were to open a PSL chest, this would be the distribution of card rarities they’ll receive.

70% of chest openings award Common or Uncommon cards. 4% of chest openings award Legendary or Mythical cards.

7 in 1000 is the Mythical drop rate, yet 11.8% of the poll’s voters chose “Mythical” as their answers. The self-reported Mythical drop rate is 1,681% of the true drop rate.

6 out of 51 voters voted “Mythical”; however, based on the programmed Mythical drop chance, we’d expect 6 people to get Mythicals if 857 people opened chests.

Now that you see how different from reality the self-reported data of a collectible card chest is, imagine how much more dramatic the difference would be with a self-reported penis size poll.

View attachment 2487935View attachment 2487936

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Related Reading

Average Self-Reported Penis Length of White Men Is Nearly 2 Inches Longer Than Measured
another dick thread banger :feelsokman:

• +1
Water. Bp+rounding up+straight up larping = internet average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and thecel
the only way to know if you have a bog dick. Is if girls volunter that info after you have had sex with them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and thecel
the only way to know if you have a bog dick. Is if girls volunter that info after you have had sex with them.
What if Chad's penis is smaller than average?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly and thecel
Only way to measure is with a straight ruler while rock hard, from the bottom, no pressing into your fat pad, no pressing into your balls. Anything else is cope.
PS:If it's not at least 6 inches with this method, you might as well rope.
Almost every study/average is bone pressed

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Moldovancel
Two out of three girls I’ve been with commented on my size without being asked.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and thecel
Obvious thread is obvious tho lol

• Hmm...
Almost every study/average is bone pressed
All that matters is the bit that enters a vagina. Mfs be bruising themselves trying to gain some cms by pushing rulers into their fat pads lol.
Are you pushing your fat pad into your girl's pussy as well? Even when you're balls deep, grinding into her pubic bone, that extra penis inside your fat pad doesn't come into play.

• JFL
yeah, inb4 that guy replies “only cucks care about muh science bro!”
Dick science: "The ruler says 5in but technically if you push it as far as you can into your belly, you actually technically probably are a 7 inch chad bro"

Real life: You get brutally dick mogged by a skelly nigga with no fat pad and a 6 inch non-bonepressed dick.

Quit coping, that shit matters as much as the balls and suction cups on dildos; not at all.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and thecel
Dick science: "The ruler says 5in but technically if you push it as far as you can into your belly, you actually technically probably are a 7 inch chad bro"

Real life: You get brutally dick mogged by a skelly nigga with no fat pad and a 6 inch non-bonepressed dick.

Quit coping, that shit matters as much as the balls and suction cups on dildos; not at all.

The fat pad’s thickness doesn’t differ that much between different men unless you’re comparing skinny guys to fat guys. Aren’t most men’s fat pads of similar depths at each body fat %?

• +1
The fat pad’s thickness doesn’t differ that much between different men unless you’re comparing skinny guys to fat guys. Aren’t most men’s fat pads of similar depths at each body fat %?
Do you think 6in is enough?

• +1
Do you think 6in is enough?

How good do you want to be? Is average good enough? Some say an average income is not good enough to have a fulfilled life as a man. Likewise, some say that pleasuring your partner to an average degree isn’t enough to take your relationship to the level that you desire.

• +1
Well it's true that the fat over the pubic bone doesn't increase much which is what makes that "there's hidden shaft under your fat pad, so you have to measure it in case you lose weight" cope dumb.
But, there's still a huge difference between skinny guys and overweight guys. And apparently a lot of guys get disappointed by the little size they gain after losing weight so it's not directly proportional lol.

• +1
You're very interested in penises

• JFL
Well it's true that the fat over the pubic bone doesn't increase much which is what makes that "there's hidden shaft under your fat pad, so you have to measure it in case you lose weight" cope dumb.
But, there's still a huge difference between skinny guys and overweight guys. And apparently a lot of guys get disappointed by the little size they gain after losing weight so it's not directly proportional lol.
You know what's fucked up though? Bitches love it when you're fit and they can grind on your firm pubic bone but they also love grinding on fat fuckers because their fat pads and belly stick out further. So it's easier for girls to grind their clits on it constantly. I've actually had a girl tell me this. Advantage: fat pigs

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar and thecel
How good do you want to be? Is average good enough? Some say an average income is not good enough to have a fulfilled life as a man. Likewise, some say that pleasuring your partner to an average degree isn’t enough to take your relationship to the level that you desire.
Average guy is invisible. I need to be at least a little above average.

• +1
This thread—

Example:

View attachment 2487923

View attachment 2487925

View attachment 2487929

View attachment 2487935View attachment 2487936

Related Reading

FAV CARDS FTOM WHAT I'VE SEEN SO FAR
3699474 1697167442657
3705308 1697428905169

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Saen and Lookologist003
im gonna be honest cel 8x6 is avg keep coping with your mega chode

• Woah
I sometimes feel small at 7,5/5,5

• So Sad
The community is. Dick threads are very successful.
It's most proportional to pleasing a woman in bed, which goes straight to the heart of masculinity, maleness

• Woah
Hmmmmm good post, real death note level plots here....I'm beginning to doubt not only the honesty but also the mental wellbeing of what I previously considered to be a forum full of upstanding gentlemen