JFL @ u niggas that cant slay in London

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I create a bumble account in london, run myself for 24 hrs, i open after 24 hrs, viola, 170 likes.

JFL @ copers saying london is hard mode, no nigga u just need to be curry htn for exotic halo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), aspiringexcel, mewman and 13 others

nigga just rope if u cant slay in london

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and Michael Myers
UK is easy mode, 5"8/5"9 is actually average while in europe it's 6"0

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, try2beme, coispet and 1 other person
Being curry is easier with white girls than curries themselves. Defies logic but true. Also you're tall so massive advantage there.

UK is easy mode, 5"8/5"9 is actually average while in europe it's 6"0
Hell no!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), RAMU KAKA, Lynxress and 6 others
Somehow every user here says their country is the hardest country to get women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), BootySniffer69, exo and 19 others
No one can say that about England, the majority of women are low class with no standards. Even normies slay.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Looks234
AF0750FB 6D98 4E99 BACC 0788D5F0D8DE

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
I create a bumble account in london, run myself for 24 hrs, i open after 24 hrs, viola, 170 likes.

JFL @ copers saying london is hard mode, no nigga u just need to be curry htn for exotic halo
pics in dm?

Only dating in american is hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and HTN_Mentalcel
Fuark I wish I lived in the UK @Manletmachine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Ricky212, murdah and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024 and murdah
No one can say that about England, the majority of women are low class with no standards. Even normies slay.
in scotland (where im from) even actual mutant looking bottom of the barrel looking guys get laid often. im the only incel from this country i swear to be incel here you need to be an actual severe autist or just be as unlucky as me

• +1
Reactions: N1666
in scotland (where im from) even actual mutant looking bottom of the barrel looking guys get laid often. im the only incel from this country i swear to be incel here you need to be an actual severe autist or just be as unlucky as me
Or short

I’m guessing people there are tall. Prob less immigration coming in than England as well

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
I thought I was unlucky too, but then I realised I just don't want to stoop to the levels of normfags and be some NT jester just for a bit of pussy. I'm convinced as long as you aren't a turbomanlet and you are NT, then face doesnt matter (in the UK anyway)

• +1
Reactions: Xtra

@SecularIslamist on suicide watch.

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
@SecularIslamist on suicide watch.
Why would I try Bumble / Tinder anyway? It's a given there is far more people on these apps anyway. Nobody knows their true SMV unless they've been tested against Muslim poojeetas, demanding 50k mehr.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I thought I was unlucky too, but then I realised I just don't want to stoop to the levels of normfags and be some NT jester just for a bit of pussy. I'm convinced as long as you aren't a turbomanlet and you are NT, then face doesnt matter (in the UK anyway)
face doesnt matter in this country i posted some ntfag from my school who was a literal 1/10 bottom of the barrel looks
he wasnt incel and had at least 5 gfs

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Why would I try Bumble / Tinder anyway? It's a given there is far more people on these apps anyway. Nobody knows their true SMV unless they've been tested against Muslim poojeetas, demanding 50k mehr.
face doesnt matter in the uk

>And here we cope

Who cares what muzzie poojeetas say? They are bottom of the barrel-tier. What matters is how well you do in with natives in the west.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, WatermelonLover, Lynxress and 2 others
>And here we cope

Who cares what muzzie poojeetas say? They are bottom of the barrel-tier. What matters is how well you do in with natives in the west.
Maybe you're okay with white degenerates but I'm not. White people don't set what universal standards are.
face doesnt matter in the uk
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Maybe you're okay with white degenerates but I'm not. White people don't set what universal standards are.
It's not about degeneracy or not. It's about who's better-looking. And it's not deathnik women. Besides, you're wrong about that. We live in a euro-centric world. Let a white person step in any deathnik country and they will be worshipped like prophets.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, Primalsplit, WatermelonLover and 4 others
It's not about degeneracy or not. It's about who's better-looking. And it's not deathnik women. Besides, you're wrong about that. We live in a euro-centric world. Let a white person step in any deathnik country and they will be worshipped like prophets.
Just spoke to @Clavicular about this, I told him if he stepped foot in Pakistan they would treat him like a Prince

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Michael Myers
Just spoke to @Clavicular about this, I told him if he stepped foot in Pakistan they would treat him like a Prince
NGL i would feel wierd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, RAMU KAKA, Lynxress and 3 others
Yes, that's true. Deathniks can't hold in their glee whenever a white person visits their country. It's pathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
I agree with you about eurocentric standards for most people, but it doesn't apply to me.

One like on OLD apps from a MENA MTB+ as a curry is equivalent to 100 likes from white MTBs. It's statistically true probably.

Only dating in american is hard
Only in places like California, New York, and other highly urbanized states. When I visited Ohio and Indiana for the first time I felt like a high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I agree with you about eurocentric standards for most people, but it doesn't apply to me.

One like on OLD apps from a MENA MTB+ as a curry is equivalent to 100 likes from white MTBs. It's statistically true probably.
It doesn't apply to me either. I was just speaking objectively, sadly.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Cope.
how is it cope? ive seen so many subhuman looking ntfags slaying

You’re all fakecels.

Should i post on bumble on london? How do i do it im 16 and never been on a dating app or anything

How do u spoof your location?

Did you use an ethnic name?

Op is Chadlite btw

I don’t. I’m in America and I would say it’s difficulty depends on where in America.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

I have only gotten 1 like on bumble after 24 hours