Some thing I want to clear up asap

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
First of, I’m sick of hearing people brag about slaying here when they live in a major city.

I know a lot of people like @FailedNormieManlet bark hard that he slays so hard due to being a 5’5 curry.

This nigga lives in NYC. Of course this nigga slays.

I know a lot of other slayers here that live in London or NYC etc that slay so fucking what??

Anyone can slay in London or NYC. Literally anybody!!!

When I was incel and invisible on tinder in my area I went to London for three days and had a stacylite/Stacy rated by many users here asking me to come over and fuck her. In my location? Nothing. Not a single hit match.

London/NYC is easy mode.

If copers what to bark hard for me I made two threads.

Me in London, and me in my location. In 15 minutes I had 50+ likes see here:

And in an hour 99+ plus. Imagine how fast on tinder I would get 99+? This was with it saying’travel mode’ also so a lot of foids would’ve swiped left cause of this.

I had 4 girls down to fuck me that night within an hour.

In my location I also ran a bumble with same pics, bio etc. guess how many likes in two days!!?

11. I had a 11 fuckin flukes in two days and this was new sim etc. so no bad elo.

Please shut the fuck up if you slay in London or nyc and fuck off.

If I lived there I would slay everyday and have a body count of hundreds with hot women.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, russwestbrook, TechnoBoss and 2 others
First of, I’m sick of hearing people brag about slaying here when they live in a major city.

I know a lot of people like @FailedNormieManlet bark hard that he slays so hard due to being a 5’5 curry.

I know a lot of other slayers here that live in London or NYC etc that slay so fucking what??

When I was incel and invisible on tinder in my area I went to London for three days and had a stacylite/Stacy rated by many users here asking me to come over and fuck her. In my location? Nothing. Not a single hit match.

London/NYC is easy mode.

And in an hour 99+ plus. Imagine how fast on tinder I would get 99+? This was with it saying’travel mode’ also so a lot of foids would’ve swiped left cause of this.

In my location I also ran a bumble with same pics, bio etc. guess how many likes in two days!!?

11. I had a 11 fuckin flukes in two days and this was new sim etc. so no bad elo.

If I lived there I would slay everyday and have a body count of hundreds with hot women.
Fucking hell I feel like I’m literally wasting my life after reading this, what am I still doing in this stupid rural area

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and WishIwasChico
Fucking hell I feel like I’m literally wasting my life after reading this, what am I still doing in this stupid rural area
Look at my bumble in London thread bro I cleaned up there in my location I’m invisible on bumble in my area btw.

I plan on moving to London next year and leaving this shit all behind

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xtra

London/NYC is easy mode.

Bigger population higher chance you find somebody maths

• +1
Bigger population higher chance you find somebody maths
In a 15km radius there is 250,000 people approx.

In London there is a population of 10 millions jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
I’m one of the biggest locationcels here and managed to still slay 2x a week on tinder everyone on here can fuck off tbh. I’m done with this site.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 48689
I always thought it was the opposite and that big cities were more brutal

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Another coper that refuses to look at my bumble experiments of myself and copes harder

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and TechnoBoss
How can you be so naive bro? In a rural setting there’s no tourists or people down to meet new people, everything is socially connected and everyone knows each other. Meeting new people isn’t common.

There’s no uni sluts about or many young people.

Cities are full of young people, rural areas full of old.

And the population is like times 15 or my case times 40 ?

How on earth you think cities are worse is beyond me.

Go to a really rural area bro and see how easier it is jfl

• +1
Reactions: Axii and TechnoBoss
Another coper that refuses to look at my bumble experiments of myself and copes harder
I’m not coping nigga, I’m not arguing against what ur saying all i said was that I’ve always heard people on here say the opposite because there’s more chads in big cities supposedly

• +1
How can you be so naive bro? In a rural setting there’s no tourists or people down to meet new people, everything is socially connected and everyone knows each other. Meeting new people isn’t common.

There’s no uni sluts about or many young people.

Cities are full of young people, rural areas full of old.

And the population is like times 15 or my case times 40 ?

How on earth you think cities are worse is beyond me.

Go to a really rural area bro and see how easier it is jfl
Wait you live in Manchester… how the fuck is that a rural city?

Ive literally heard from friends studying their for uni that it’s notorious for its night life and having hella clubs and shit + university of Manchester is there so how can there be no uni girls lmao

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Ive literally heard from friends studying their for uni that it’s notorious for having hella clubs and shit + university of Manchester is there so how can there be no uni girls lmao
I don’t live in Manchester I live close to it I said I’m not sharing where I actually live

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Ive literally heard from friends studying their for uni that it’s notorious for its night life and having hella clubs and shit + university of Manchester is there so how can there be no uni girls lmao
I live over an hour away from Manchester bro and any city

• +1
i dont do well in any enviroment

London/NYC is easy mode.

This fucking donkey here is writting whining essays about how hard it is not to live big cities with his "supposed" doctorate deggree and 40K Benz. Logically such person would have NO problem moving to it in the second.

Something doesnt add up. ☠️

• JFL
Yes I am moving to London next year I am just very unlucky
Have you considered settling down/LTR at all or still enjoying the slayer lifestyle and wanna keep it going for a lil while longer

im not disagreeing with you, but using those bumble ss as proof is nothing. none of those girls there are htb let alone stacylites.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
im not disagreeing with you, but using those bumble ss as proof is nothing. none of those girls there are htb let alone stacylites.
Ye cause it’s bumble jfl

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
Have you considered settling down/LTR at all or still enjoying the slayer lifestyle and wanna keep it going for a lil while longer
Idk how old he is but id guess under 25 same as me, def too young for that

• +1
Look at my bumble in London thread bro I cleaned up there in my location I’m invisible on bumble in my area btw.

I plan on moving to London next year and leaving this shit all behind
When you are in cities do you use good nt pics or just random selfies? Haven’t been on dating apps in ages as there’s nothing where I am besides a few old women

This fucking donkey here is writting whining essays about how hard it is not to live big cities with his "supposed" doctorate deggree and 40K Benz. Logically such person would have NO problem moving to it in the second.

Something doesnt add up. ☠️
I’ve proved numerous prove to people in DMs of me as if I care what a loser like you thinks lmao kys bro