Joining this forum was the biggest mistake of my life

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Hater
I literally cannot get off this website. I need to fucking study right now and I simply and physically cannot. This website is ruining my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, sub5c3l, yeeyeeslayer and 5 others
This website changed my view on women

What was your original view?
Honestly before I joined this website I still found women to be very annoying and entitled, but now I just can't describe how much hatred I have for them

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, BeanletMogger, zombie and 5 others
joining this forum has been the best decision of my life

it's just that now unfortunately all the blackpillers are leaving and the new youngcel zoomers from tiktok who are bluepilled are corrupting this site

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, FaceandBBC, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
I literally cannot get off this website. I need to fucking study right now and I simply and physically cannot. This website is ruining my life
I feel like a life failure, worthless. Never achieved anything I wanted, that's why I can't study anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and rand anon
it wasn't bad at all for me i post more than i read tbh tho and im not really blackpileld

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I goon to ur avi
IMG 20240331 001833

Studying is for nerds

same but for different reasons, I'm not addicted, the BP just ruined my chances with my oneitis. I was too quick to give up when there was actually hope

it wasn't bad at all for me i post more than i read tbh tho and im not really blackpileld
Same. Once I was in uni. I slowly started drifting away from blackpilled ideologies after seeing the couples around me

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Have u tried amphetamines?

you are ruining your life and your lack of discipline not this website

it's just that now unfortunately all the blackpillers are leaving and the new youngcel zoomers from tiktok who are bluepilled are corrupting this site
exactly bluepill/redpill coping niggas like @sportsmogger who deny the racepill and JBWpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and john2
Same. Once I was in uni. I slowly started drifting away from blackpilled ideologies after seeing the couples around me
low iq trait

You actually can, by just replacing it with something else, you hop on forums, go and watch a movie

over if you join this forum

This site just sealed the deal for me, I knew I was gonna be a lonely incel forever but this site like I said just confirmed it

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01