My two favourite coworkers are leaving

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Barely any OGs left there now. Can’t believe these two guys are leaving in consecutive weeks. Honestly they’re the only entertaining part of my life right now. Nothing else makes me smile. Just as I was starting to get some enjoyment out of that job they leave. I fucking hate being alive

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, 5'7 zoomer, lemonnz and 4 others
what kind of job do you do man ?

Barely any OGs left there now. Can’t believe these two guys are leaving in consecutive weeks. Honestly they’re the only entertaining part of my life right now. Nothing else makes me smile. Just as I was starting to get some enjoyment out of that job they leave. I fucking hate being alive
Just like St. Rupert has abandoned us.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
what kind of job do you do man ?
Dishwasher. One of the guys said I should become a chef today. I’ve been against it in the past but since those two are in there I was seriously considering it this evening. But now that I know they’re leaving there’s no point

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Just like St. Rupert has abandoned us.
2C779E00 E09C 4F3C 80A8 F4D53D4591B7

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and St.TikTokcel
Dishwasher. One of the guys said I should become a chef today. I’ve been against it in the past but since those two are in there I was seriously considering it this evening. But now that I know they’re leaving there’s no point
fek why are they leaving? Bad management ? If you can get promoted then go for it man, more money for u n shut.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
go er @Manletmachine

• So Sad
fek why are they leaving? Bad management ? If you can get promoted then go for it man, more money for u n shut.
More money but more stress. One is leaving cause he’s been there 5 years and hasn’t been promoted and the other is just sick of it. He said he just had the thought “what am I doing with my life.” He has a master’s degree so he’s trying to find a job in that field

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Luffymaxxing
U can't be happy

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clown Show and Manletmachine
More money but more stress. One is leaving cause he’s been there 5 years and hasn’t been promoted and the other is just sick of it. He said he just had the thought “what am I doing with my life.” He has a master’s degree so he’s trying to find a job in that field
ahh i see, but you have lost my sympathy due to your hmm react. Just go er my boi !

• JFL
Over...

Bad ending...

Villains have won...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
OP is literally gonna go bald soon I can feel it

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clown Show and Manletmachine
your gonna be the head huncho now. use the opportunity to make the new guys your loyal mutts