joke of the day part 4

Bozoogway

Bozoogway

White
I will be posting a joke everyday a year straight, today’s the 4rd day

Question: What's the difference between @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @Debetro @Nims @Leo69 @Niklaus Mikaelson

Answer: A random proxy reroll

Haha! Cya in tomorrow’s episode!

@ShowerMaxxing @inferiorpispot234 @hormonetherapy @PG4BINX @SecularIslamist @poopoohead @ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ReadBooksEveryday and Debetro
The moment I saw the thread title while reloading the page for updates, I knew what I was heading into. I won't lie, the slightest amount of dopamine rushed in on throughout my brain and into my penis, resulting in a massive boner I am now stroking with incessant pace. Your threads are gold; platinum strings of richness imbued in the genius of what only other geniuses can recognize as a work of master. You have delivered with each and every iteration of your marvelous adventure, and all the time I kept diving further, I just kept thinking: "Surely it cannot be better." And alas, here it is, our modern Bible, our tales of Gilgamesh, a testament of outlying genius that draws in the beauty of the heart, and of the soul. For that, thank you.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday and Bozoogway
The moment I saw the thread title while reloading the page for updates, I knew what I was heading into. I won't lie, the slightest amount of dopamine rushed in on throughout my brain and into my penis, resulting in a massive boner I am now stroking with incessant pace. Your threads are gold; platinum strings of richness imbued in the genius of what only other geniuses can recognize as a work of master. You have delivered with each and every iteration of your marvelous adventure, and all the time I kept diving further, I just kept thinking: "Surely it cannot be better." And alas, here it is, our modern Bible, our tales of Gilgamesh, a testament of outlying genius that draws in the beauty of the heart, and of the soul. For that, thank you.
ok xang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and ReadBooksEveryday
Me looking for the joke

Oogwayminator

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Me looking for the joke

Oogwayminator
bonus edition upcoming!!!

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Debetro