@Joker mogged to hell and back by this movie

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
They fucked up the movie with the ending, no wonder it was directed by a woman.

Read the book instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2227 and Anon

No it wasn't in his head, it is just the shitty interpretation of the director. Shame because 90% of the movie is really good, I say that because after reading the book I would find it difficult to make a movie out of that. But the ending completely missed the point, Bateman did kill those people, just nobody cared about them and nobody cared about Bateman either, not even his so called friends or his lawyer. The whole American Psycho is a satire that depicts the alienation in postmodern society.

Joker is way better ngl

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit
They fucked up the movie with the ending, no wonder it was directed by a woman.

Read the book instead.

Legit, I don't even remember the end properly because of how shitty and confusing (on a bad way) it was

The part when he tries to kill the phaggot in the bathroom was hilarious af

giphy.gif

Legit, I don't even remember the end properly because of how shitty and confusing (on a bad way) it was

The part when he tries to kill the phaggot in the bathroom was hilarious af

giphy.gif

There are several brilliant scenes in the film, so l give credit where credit is due. My favorite one is when Bateman talks to his lawyer, because how absurd it is.

Btw. watch The rules of attraction if you haven't watched yet. Another movie adaptation of a Bret Easton Ellis' novel.

i will not watch it becouse bale mogs me to oblivion.

Joker is way better ngl

Joker is a whole different movie. It is more serious, sadder, a chilling commentary on how society doesn't do enough to take care of people who experience mental illness.

American Psycho is a satire, it is almost a comedy given how many scenes are funny or absurd. It is a critique of the American dream, mockery of the consumerist culture, and also depicts the alienation of a man in postmodern society.