Jon-Erik Hexum vs Sean O'Pry

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Sean O’Pry lost the mog battle as expected by a good amount. JFL at you.
This mog battle hasn't accomplished anything other than show that hexum looks more conventional hence more appeal.
Both are gl
But Opry mogs in both PSL and rarity of his features.
Hexum is 1 in a million and Opry is one a billion.
Hexum looks like run of the mill muscle head chad while Opry looks like a final fantasy or DC comic character come to life
Images   2022 08 22T055837179
Images   2022 08 22T055130722
1555182 SmartSelect 20191119 200949 Firefox
QYiOdo
View attachment 2989.webp
This muh bones cope is LITERALLY RETARDED. The only feature Hexum has on Opry is that he has flaring gonions while Opry is a bit rounded.
Opry mogs in all aspects aside from that single feature.
Even Alain Delon and Chico appeal mogs Hexum to oblivion. So these mog battles are obsolete when trying to determine who mogs objectively.
I'll make a thorough aspie analysis when I have the time :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski and Deleted member 21796
This mog battle hasn't accomplished anything other than show that hexum looks more conventional hence more appeal.
Both are gl
Hexum looks like run of the mill muscle head chad while Opry looks like a final fantasy or DC comic character come to life
View attachment 1835450View attachment 1835452View attachment 1835453View attachment 1835467View attachment 1835468
This muh bones cope is LITERALLY RETARDED. The only feature Hexum has on Opry is that he has flaring gonions while Opry is a bit rounded.
Even Alain Delon and Chico appeal mogs Hexum to oblivion. So these mog battles are obsolete when trying to determine who mogs objectively.
Literally looks like Bruce Wayne
View attachment 2989.webp

Both are gl
View attachment 1835450View attachment 1835452View attachment 1835453View attachment 1835467View attachment 1835468
Hexum is 1 billion, while Sean is 1 in million. Typo on your part. Hexum mogs Sean hard. The poll proves it how hard he is mogging him right now. It doesn't matter what you say. Looksmax community made a decision that he mogs hard. I think what you type is a cope. Hexum mogs all of those guys easily to oblivion. He is unmoggable. Who mogs? Hexum mogs.

• +1
Reactions: F36
Hexum is 1 billion, while Sean is 1 in million. Typo on your part. Hexum mogs Sean hard. The poll proves it how hard he is mogging him right now. It doesn't matter what you say. Looksmax community made a decision that he mogs hard. I think what you type is a cope. Hexum mogs all of those guys easily to oblivion. He is unmoggable. Who mogs? Hexum mogs.
Name one feature where hexum mogs
His eyes is haloed hard by a10 color
His eye shape and orbitals are nothing spectacular. He even has an ugly bulbuos nose

Name one feature where hexum mogs
His eyes is haloed hard by a10 color
His eye shape and orbitals are nothing spectacular. He even has an ugly bulbuos nose
Sean

• JFL
Yeah his selfies are aspie
Its commonly known here
He has a habit of opening his eyes widely in selfies jfl.
Selfies are also unrateable. Jfl at cherry picking his aspie selfies. Why are u so hellbent on discrediting him when u can't even name a single detrimental failo. Caging at your incompetence
Looks good when he's not doing that aspie look
2524571 C2ITJHkWgAElYyD
2029359 20201003 220525
2589546 7AEB03A1 DF5D 49B9 BE05 04C16E8E2F1D

Yeah his selfies are aspie
Its commonly known here
He has a habit of opening his eyes widely in selfies jfl.
Selfies are also unrateable. Jfl at cherry picking his aspie selfies. Why are u so hellbent on discrediting him when u can't even name a single detrimental failo. Caging at your incompetence
Looks good when he's not doing that aspie look
View attachment 1835541View attachment 1835551View attachment 1835555
Lol, was just a funny point response, and the only thing he has going for him is his eye area that is striking. Hexum mogs him everywhere else. Give them both sunglasses and you'll see what without any bias that Hexum mogs. You keep mentioning eyes a lot for Sean as that is the only thing going for him to give the illusion he competes with Hexum, but when in reality it's not even close. His eyes are the reason for less appeal and more alien vibes. Hexum vibes have more appeal than his due to looking more sweet and conventional.

• +1
Lol, was just a funny point response, and the only thing he has going for him is his eye area that is striking. Hexum mogs him everywhere else. Give them both sunglasses and you'll see what without any bias that Hexum mogs. You keep mentioning eyes a lot for Sean as that is the only thing going for him to give the illusion he competes with Hexum, but when in reality it's not even close. His eyes are the reason for less appeal and more alien vibes. Hexum vibes have more appeal than his due to looking more sweet and conventional.
Yeah I never denied that arguably Hexum mogs Opry in appeal.
The thing is its not only eyes that Halos Opry.
Lots of his features are ultra rare
Such as square lowset compact supra orbitals, extremely forward grown browridge, lip shape and color, robust and slim nose, chin height, ideal eyebrows, very good collagen, hair texture, gonial angle, nasofrontal angle etc. (His angles are all ideal), facial thirds and he has the highest set cheekbones I've ever seen. People say that he has small bones especially cheekbones. It looks small because its too fucking high set. Which is ideal for high class look. In contrast to high bonemass lower set zygos like Drago and Hexum. Which looks more ogreish.
Images   2022 08 16T023421967
2513068 1629916388981
Sean3
2368237 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d73657276

Its rare to have one of these features let alone have them all in combination
He even looks good w black eyes.
Everything matters
if he didn't had all these features in combination, he wouldnt be a succeaful supermodel even w God tier eye area.
2189672 1609104767888

Another thing why he looks unreal/non human is that all his ratios falls in the ideal range. His philtrum to chin ratio is a bit more on the feminine side but its one of the things that makes him look pretty.
He doesn't have a single detrimental failo aside from slightly unideal lip width, slightly crooked nose, rounded gonions and hooding asymmetry. Which don't even matter cos its not noticeable unless you're a PSL aspie.

Yeah I never denied that arguably Hexum mogs Opry in appeal.
The thing is its not only eyes that Halos Opry.
Lots of his features are ultra rare
Such as square lowset compact supra orbitals, extremely forward grown browridge, lip shape and color, robust and slim nose, chin height, ideal eyebrows, very good collagen, hair texture, gonial angle, nasofrontal angle etc. (His angles are all ideal), facial thirds and he has the highest set cheekbones I've ever seen. People say that he has small bones especially cheekbones. It looks small because its too fucking high set. Which is ideal for high class look. In contrast to high bonemass lower set zygos like Drago and Hexum. Which looks more ogreish.
View attachment 1835612View attachment 1835614View attachment 1835616View attachment 1835623
Its rare to have one of these features let alone have them all in combination
He even looks good w black eyes.
Everything matters
if he didn't had all these features in combination, he wouldnt be a succeaful supermodel even w God tier eye area.
View attachment 1835609
Another thing why he looks unreal/non human is that all his ratios falls in the ideal range. His philtrum to chin ratio is a bit more on the feminine side but its one of the things that makes him look pretty.
He doesn't have a single detrimental failo aside from slightly unideal lip width, slightly crooked nose, rounded gonions and hooding asymmetry. Which don't even matter cos its not noticeable unless you're a PSL aspie.
What about his eye symmetry, lips too narrow, gonial angle and under eye support not being the best and not ideal, jaw being too rounded instead of angular, jaw frontal angle is too low in his jaw being too steep, gonial angle is too high at 130 degrees or so, too short philtrum, curved jaw, noticeable asymmetries, and eye spacing. What about those flaws of him?

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Karstossos
Sean O’Pry is like a 9-9.25 and Hexum is like a 9.5-9.75/10. Even if Hexum mogs O’Pry, it’s only slightly. Sure some people might prefer O’Pry looks but objectively Hexum is the slightly better looking one.

This is the most aesthetic pic of a man I’ve ever seen
DCC7E194 1149 476E 9BDD 6EDC4D43B1E1

It’s an iconic pic within psl. Legit looks like a morph, and in other pictures Hexum looks the same as well even when they are less frauded. A true example of 7.5+ psl.

Imagine trying to mog this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: F36, Schizoidcel, Karstossos and 2 others
What about his eye symmetry, lips too narrow, gonial angle and under eye support not being the best and not ideal, jaw being too rounded instead of angular, jaw frontal angle is too low in his jaw being too steep, gonial angle is too high at 130 degrees or so, too short philtrum, curved jaw, noticeable asymmetries, and eye spacing. What about those flaws of him?
I literally mentioned everything u said
Read my post again jfl.
I previously thought as well that his under eye support is bad (negative orbital vector) but its actually neutral.
Non ideal under eye support is also common for his pheno. But its not even a noticeable failo like Hexum's bulbous nose.
His eye symmetry is good. What makes it looks slightly asymmetrical is the hooding not the eye itself.
His rounded gonions isn't a failo as well as most gigachads have rounded gonions not only him. But yeah he'll ascend even more if his gonions are more flaring.
His mandibular frontal angle isn't too low that its coonsidered a failo.
It is slightly lower than ideal but not downgrown incel jfl. His slightly low mandibular frontal angle and gonial angle also makes his chin look taller. Which actually halos him.
His gonial angle isn't bad you're reaching hard here. Even Hexum has unideal gonial angle (hexum's ramus is too low)
Which you're probably not aware of.
1537289 835d0e3989a3f639747005c3af5b91bb
1557604 sean opry the american 1199203296

His philtrum to chin ratio is a bit more on the feminine side as I mentioned (slightly short philtrum). His mouth is also slightly narrow than ideal yes but the pillowy lips and his cupid's bow compensates for it. These two features are the reason why he looks pretty btw cos its feminine. If anything, it just balances his masc looks. Hence why he fits the "Maesthetic" ideal (combination of pretty and masculine looks)

His eye spacing is literally mogger wtf. Its not like its fish eye. He has very good ESR.
HE HAS NO NOTICEABLE ASYMMETRY UNLESS YOURE AN ASPIE.
His face is literally symmetrical af that's why people call him robot.
Images   2022 08 08T022153797

EVERYONE HAS SLIGHT ASYMMETRIES EVEN YOUR BELOVED HEXUM. EVEN MORE SO THAN OPRY LOL
JFL SHOW THIS PIC TO ANY NORMIE AND ASK THEM IF THEY SEE ANY "NOTICEABLE ASYMMETRY"

Hexum

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Leo69
I literally mentioned everything u said
Read my post again jfl.
I previously thought as well that his under eye support is bad (negative orbital vector) but its actually neutral.
Non ideal under eye support is also common for his pheno. But its not even a noticeable failo like Hexum's bulbous nose.
His eye symmetry is good. What makes it looks slightly asymmetrical is the hooding not the eye itself.
His rounded gonions isn't a failo as well as most gigachads have rounded gonions not only him. But yeah he'll ascend even more if his gonions are more flaring.
His mandibular frontal angle isn't too low that its coonsidered a failo.
It is slightly lower than ideal but not downgrown incel jfl. His slightly low mandibular frontal angle and gonial angle also makes his chin look taller. Which actually halos him.
His gonial angle isn't bad you're reaching hard here. Even Hexum has unideal gonial angle (hexum's ramus is too low)
Which you're probably not aware of.
View attachment 1835752View attachment 1835754
His philtrum to chin ratio is a bit more on the feminine side as I mentioned (slightly short philtrum). His mouth is also slightly narrow than ideal yes but the pillowy lips and his cupid's bow compensates for it. These two features are the reason why he looks pretty btw cos its feminine. If anything, it just balances his masc looks. Hence why he fits the "Maesthetic" ideal (combination of pretty and masculine looks)

His eye spacing is literally mogger wtf. Its not like its fish eye. He has very good ESR.
HE HAS NO NOTICEABLE ASYMMETRY UNLESS YOURE AN ASPIE.
His face is literally symmetrical af that's why people call him robot.
View attachment 1835768
EVERYONE HAS SLIGHT ASYMMETRIES EVEN YOUR BELOVED HEXUM. EVEN MORE SO THAN OPRY LOL
JFL SHOW THIS PIC TO ANY NORMIE AND ASK THEM IF THEY SEE ANY "NOTICEABLE ASYMMETRY"
Hexum has the ideal philtrum to chin ratio, mogs Sean O'Prys. Sean eyes carry his face considering he has an unimpressive lower third and round jaw. Hexum has a way better lower third than Sean as you would expect. Wider bigonial width, squarer and sharper mandible, taller ramus, and flaring gonions. It's not even close in that department really. Hexum destroys Sean in terms of forward growth. Hexum's bone mass is so much more it's like comparing a 5'2 vs 6'0. This is the difference between Sean and Hexum lower third in difference. Very visible. Hexum mogs Sean in better brow ridge and orbital vector. If you even compare them side to side. It's a very strong difference to the point that Sean looks like a kid standing next to Hexum like his younger brother who isn't as good looking as Hexum.

• +1
Hexum has the ideal philtrum to chin ratio, mogs Sean O'Prys. Sean eyes carry his face considering he has an unimpressive lower third and round jaw. Hexum has a way better lower third than Sean as you would expect. Wider bigonial width, squarer and sharper mandible, taller ramus, and flaring gonions. It's not even close in that department really. Hexum destroys Sean in terms of forward growth. Hexum's bone mass is so much more it's like comparing a 5'2 vs 6'0. This is the difference between Sean and Hexum lower third in difference. Very visible. Hexum mogs Sean in better brow ridge and orbital vector. If you even compare them side to side. It's a very strong difference to the point that Sean looks like a kid standing next to Hexum like his younger brother who isn't as good looking as Hexum.
Hexum ramus and gonion flare mogs opry yes
Which I already mentioned in my post before my last post. Nigga do u even read. Their chins are very close. I'd even give Opry the edge here as his chin is tall af.
Images 88
2368343 lon

But opry middle and upper third mogs hexum.
Hexum doesn't have a better brow ridge jfl. Opry's frontal bone is significantly more forward than hexum. Hexum does have better orbital vector.
Download 4
Images   2022 08 16T013824227
Download 1
Sean

Let's go to frontal middle and upper third
Images 88
1961460 20200828 165759

Opry nose mogs. His supra orbitals are more square and compact than hexum.
Hexum's supras are a bit rounded. Hence why his outer eyelids droops a little bit.
Opry's eyebrows are denser.
His nasion looks more refined in comparison to Hexum's.
Opry also has better ESR, pfl, pfh and pct.
One thing I don't like about Hexum's cheekbones is that it has too much bone mass. Which is unaesthetic cos too much bone mass will give you little to no hollow cheeks.
let's compare them w lighting fraud
Images 91
Images 90
2783596 72333E1F 0F6C 434D A80A F086EF2589C8

Okay i dont have lighting frauded Opry pics but even here, his hollow cheeks are very visible.
Hexum's cheekbone mass is too high that it gives him little to no hollow cheek.
But even Barrett cheekbone mog Hexum but he still have aesthetic hollow cheeks
Image 35

Overall, Hexum does bone mass mog, ramus and gonion flare mog Opry but it isn't necessarily aesthetic except the gonion flare. (Gonion flare is always aesthetic)
Opry mogs in all other areas.
Opry even have better contrast due to his black hair blue eyes (dark and light contrast)

Attachments

• images - 2022-08-16T014936.848.jpeg
    images - 2022-08-16T014936.848.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
Which I already mentioned in my post before my last post. Nigga do u even read. Their chins are very close. I'd even give Opry the edge here as his chin is tall af.
View attachment 1835790View attachment 1835796
Hexum doesn't have a better brow ridge jfl. Opry's frontal bone is significantly more forward than hexum. Hexum does have better orbital vector.
View attachment 1835783View attachment 1835784View attachment 1835785View attachment 1835788

View attachment 1835800View attachment 1835801
Hexum's supras are a bit rounded. Hence why his outer eyelids droops a little bit.
One thing I don't like about Hexum's cheekbones is that it has too much bone mass. Which is unaesthetic cos too much bone mass will give you little to no hollow cheeks.
View attachment 1835810View attachment 1835807View attachment 1835809
Okay i dont have lighting frauded Opry pics but even here, his hollow cheeks are very visible.
View attachment 1835812

Overall, Hexum does bone mass mog, ramus and gonion flare mog Opry but it isn't necessarily aesthetic except the gonion flare. (Gonion flare is always aesthetic)
Opry even have better contrast due to his black hair blue eyes (dark and light contrast)
And yeah hexum has better philtrum to chin ratio. His ratio is morr masc
While opry has more feminine.
Which doesn't really hurt opry
Cos its one of the features that makes him look pretty.
Opry is Maesthetic and Hexum is Masculine

View attachment 1835790View attachment 1835796
View attachment 1835783View attachment 1835784View attachment 1835785View attachment 1835788

View attachment 1835800View attachment 1835801
View attachment 1835810View attachment 1835807View attachment 1835809
View attachment 1835812

The last Opry pic was misclicked
I wanna mention cos it seems to have lens distortion (his ipd looks average in that pic when on reality his ipd is wide af)
Lens distortion makes the face look slimmer and ipd shorter
2707032 undefined   Imgur

The last Opry pic was misclicked
I wanna mention cos it seems to have lens distortion (his ipd looks average in that pic when on reality his ipd is wide af)
Lens distortion makes the face look slimmer and ipd shorter
View attachment 1835821

remind's me of those hillbilly romantic movie character's in the south of the united state's

There's no 10 but Hexum is one of the closest for me if you consider the whole package (voice included, no homo). It's a crime he didn't have many sons to continue his masculine mog legacy.

O'pry is very good looking, but has a aspie look & demeanor, which is really obvious in movement. Which is why Hexum mogs.

• +1
1661203638867-jpeg.1834121

Hexum would NTmog and Mascmog this version of O'pry

• +1
The fact O'Pry even has a single vote shows how much autism has truly effected users here.

• +1
Both sub 7 PSL in motion which is all that counts

I changed my vote o'pry. i'm o'pry pilled.

• So Sad