Jordan Peterson

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
He is a great force for good overall, but in my opinion he is extremely bluepilled on women. Does not understand modern dating at all. You can't take a guy's advice on women seriously when he married his "middle school sweetheart" literally. He talks a lot about hierarchies (which I believe is very true), but fails to tell young men that looks are a major hierarchy if not the most important one in modern dating. I was and still am a fan of JP (he improved my life a lot), but take all his advice on women with a grain of salt.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Trp fucking worships this dude and balding ginger rsd Tyler.

Absolute clueless cunts.

I fucking hate Peterson.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Lynne
Don't let your children do things that make you dislike them is awful advice particularly in the hands of emotionally wounded parents which is the vast majority of parents. Don't kill the spirit of a child, give him empathy, love and affection and let him be. Kids that are emotionally healthy don't make things that make you dislike them, unless you have unreasonable expectations about what is normal behaviors for a child. Kids with psychopathologies do, but you will end up punishing the child for the pathologies you induce in him which is emotional abuse.

Even though he is a psychologist and want to portray himself has particularly psychologically healthy, there are clearly unresolved traumas within him, JB was an alcoholic in his mid-20s and he is now a workaholic. No surprise he comes up with bad advice like that one and based his book on such crooked ideas. He also seems heavily motivated by financial gains, which make me doubt his intentions behind all of what he is saying and doing.

He also uses his authority to speak with such conviction on moral stances at times (like "this is WRONG" with little argumentative support sometimes) that he is creating his own cult, one should always be wary of that.

Too much in mysticism and symbolics over hard science for my liking. Agree with him being bluepilled for the most part.

He clearly is a smart man with a vast field of knowledge though you can't take that away from him, but that doesn't guarantee he will always come to the right conclusions, particularly when addressing complex problems. It is hard to know what the truth really is at times, but I doubt that he is always right despite his credibility and what his fan base would like to believe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, FuckMyLife, DrTony and 3 others
Don't let your children do things that make you dislike them is awful advice particularly in the end of emotionally wounded parents which is the vast majority of people, don't kill the spirit of a child, give him empathy, love and affection and let him be. Kids that are emotionally healthy don't make things that make you dislike them. Pathological kids do, but you will end up blaming the child for the pathology you induce in him which is emotional abuse.

Even though he is a psychologist and want to portray himself has particularly psychologically healthy, there are clearly unresolved traumas within him, JB was an alcoholic in his mid-20s and now a work-alcoholic. No surprise he comes up with bad advice like that one and based his book on such crooked ideas. He also seems heavily motivated by financial gains, which make me doubt his intentions behind all of what he is saying and doing.

He also uses his authority to speak with such conviction on moral stances (like "this is WRONG" with little argumentative support sometimes) that he is creating his own a cult, one should always be wary of that.

Too much in mysticism and symbolics over hard science for my liking.

He clearly is a smart man with a vast field of knowledge though you can't take that away from him.
He is a workaholic and doesn't seem to want to address or improve that part of himself. It IS bad to have a lifestyle like that. Another advice he gives a lot is "whenever you feel anxious, eat something". Seems like sometimes he isn't able to see the effect of advice on different people. Advice like that would be destructive for someone with a big appetite, but might help someone who under eats. .

He is a workaholic and doesn't seem to want to address or improve that part of himself. It IS bad to have a lifestyle like that. Another advice he gives a lot is "whenever you feel anxious, eat something". Seems like sometimes he isn't able to see the effect of advice on different people. Advice like that would be destructive for someone with a big appetite, but might help someone who under eats. .

He is skinny as hell so from his perspective it makes sense, but obviously, it does show he lacks perspective at times.

I watched the Sam Harris vs JB debate, JB looked stuck-up to me, stubborn in his ideas to the point where he looked dumb at times. Sam Harris confront him with hard facts while JB was lost in his symbolic woo-woo bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Lynne
He has a boomer 1950s mentality on marriage and success. He doesn't understand the modern dating & job market. You have to compete hard with hordes of other men for decent jobs and decent women.

I love JP though. I JFL at him producing betabuxxer tradcons.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
He is skinny as hell so from his perspective it makes sense, but obviously, it does show he lacks perspective at times.

I watched the Sam Harris vs JB debate, JB looked stuck-up to me, stubborn in his ideas to the point where he looked dumb at times.
Let's be real though, all intellectuals are stubborn. Sam Harris makes assertions which are not true, like many times he would quote verses from the New Testament to prove something bad about Christianity, and it turns out taken way out of context. Peterson seems unable to look past his bubble, having grown up with so much encouragement, good looks, sense of community, and a stellar IQ, he doesn't have the perspective to see that most people (young men especially) do not grow up in environments that spiral a person upwards like that. The fact that he met his wife when he was a child is enough to assess how much he knows about the daily struggle guys like us go through, and then he has the audacity to call incels/MGTOW "pathetic". He just doesn't know and that's fine, most of our parents and grandparents also don't get it.

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Lynne and Dude420
Just accept the truth; You are a pathetic weasel!

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ritalincel, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Man up bro,just climb the dominance hierarchy even tho you're 5"2 balding Indian and can never be respected. :soy:
That is what I was saying in this post. But I don't think it's enough to hate the guy, just realize he's like everyone else, he has his own experiences which mask his ability to relate to why some people are in a certain situation. He isn't a balding 5'2 Indian with low status, so his only advice is what worked for him: Climb a hierarchy and get near the top and you'll be selected more and respected. It's not bad advice for a lot of people, including most people on this forum. He doesn't give practical solutions for people who aren't already somewhat respected and part of a community. His statement of "confront the dragon, get the gold, share it with the community" only works if you have a community that respects you in the first place. Many people who are ugly or very short or autistic are shunned and excluded by their communities from the start, that's what he fails to address imo.

That is what I was saying in this post. But I don't think it's enough to hate the guy, just realize he's like everyone else, he has his own experiences which mask his ability to relate to why some people are in a certain situation. He isn't a balding 5'2 Indian with low status, so his only advice is what worked for him: Climb a hierarchy and get near the top and you'll be selected more and respected. It's not bad advice for a lot of people, including most people on this forum. He doesn't give practical solutions for people who aren't already somewhat respected and part of a community. His statement of "confront the dragon, get the gold, share it with the community" only works if you have a community that respects you in the first place. Many people who are ugly or very short or autistic are shunned and excluded by their communities from the start, that's what he fails to address imo.
Lol "share it" with who?everyone who bullied me and excluded me from having fun all my life?

I hate everything about him,the way he overcomplicates or similes everything,his followers are pure rejects,

Also two of my brothers are huge Peterson nut huggers,one of them literally quotes him all day long and it's the most annoying thing ever.

Lol "share it" with who?everyone who bullied me and excluded me from having fun all my life?

I hate everything about him,the way he overcomplicates or similes everything,his followers are pure rejects,

Also two of my brothers are huge Peterson nut huggers,one of them literally quotes him all day long and it's the most annoying thing ever.
Eventually you're going to have to accept the spark of blue pill that will get you out of the misery. The advice to take responsibility and control of your life and tell the truth is good advice. It's not bullshit that's just being said, you NEED to be motivated to move forward and change things, a defeatist mentality in the form of pure black pill is a one-way ticket to a living hell. Although he is too blue pilled and stubborn to see things as they are sometimes, I personally underwent a lot of positive change when I followed his advice to face my fears and confront the world (that's when I first dated a girl for a few weeks). You can hate him or love him, but in the end you will have to toughen up and find some good in life, otherwise you'll inevitably rope.

He’s retarded. He’s a gimmick conman who has lured himself a slew of lucrative low-IQ followers by telling them what they want to hear. I fucking hate him.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
He’s retarded. He’s a gimmick conman who has lured himself a slew of lucrative low-IQ followers by telling them what they want to hear. I fucking hate him.
Every popular person has low IQ followers, it makes them feel part of an intellectual circle. Can't blame him.

Eventually you're going to have to accept the spark of blue pill that will get you out of the misery. The advice to take responsibility and control of your life and tell the truth is good advice. It's not bullshit that's just being said, you NEED to be motivated to move forward and change things, a defeatist mentality in the form of pure black pill is a one-way ticket to a living hell. Although he is too blue pilled and stubborn to see things as they are sometimes, I personally underwent a lot of positive change when I followed his advice to face my fears and confront the world (that's when I first dated a girl for a few weeks). You can hate him or love him, but in the end you will have to toughen up and find some good in life, otherwise you'll inevitably rope.
What single advice could I take from him that would be better than the posts here?

I need to get better looking not slay some imaginary Dragon to impress stacy who wouldn't care even if you did.

Jordan Peterson is a meme, I liked his stuff until I realised it was incredibly basic and I can literally just say it to myself

What single advice could I take from him that would be better than the posts here?

I need to get better looking not slay some imaginary Dragon to impress stacy who wouldn't care even if you did.
Getting better looking is the first thing you should prioritize above all else. I don't question that one bit. But at the same time, invest in yourself in terms of career, hobbies, interests, romantic relationships etc. Obviously easier said than done, I struggle to get anywhere with friendships and relationships (like nobody wants to be my friend kind of thing), but I still try to talk to my family and discuss things, be polite to people, help people out. That is better than being bitter and resentful of being excluded. That's what you should take from him imo, but you're on the right track if you're doing looksmaxing.

• +1
Getting better looking is the first thing you should prioritize above all else. I don't question that one bit. But at the same time, invest in yourself in terms of career, hobbies, interests, romantic relationships etc. Obviously easier said than done, I struggle to get anywhere with friendships and relationships (like nobody wants to be my friend kind of thing), but I still try to talk to my family and discuss things, be polite to people, help people out. That is better than being bitter and resentful of being excluded. That's what you should take from him imo, but you're on the right track if you're doing looksmaxing.
No,I will absolutely not be polite to anyone or help people out,I have been banished to the shadow realm by society for existing as a subhuman,when I become a human I will not forgive or forget how I have been treated.

All things like hobbies,job come as a result of being gl/don't even mater 1 bit.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Deepest thing JP ever said

Last edited:
  • +1
LOL Laughs :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: holy fuckkkk

It is satire from someone mimicking him. Everything he says is actually nonsense, but since he sounds like JP it seems deeply intellectual.

Last edited:
It is satire from someone mimicking him. Everything he says is actually nonsense, but since he sounds like JB it seems deeply intellectual.
JP does ramble like that a lot, to most people it sounds like gibberish, "as represented in the archetypes of the ultimate, the idiosyncratic representation of a transcendent being" blablabla.

I don't hate Jordan Peterson but he's ridiculously overrated. I don't get the appeal tbh.

He sounds like kermit the frog too which is annoying as fuck. Makes me want to punch his throat.

I don't hate Jordan Peterson but he's so unbelievably overrated. I don't get the appeal tbh.

He sounds like kermit the frog too which is annoying as fuck. Makes me want to punch his throat.
He is overrated. But he's a good representative of the moderate right, as he makes their traditionalist ideals seem rational when they truly are not. Christians like him a lot because he gives their absurd beliefs a philosophical twist that can seem to justify them to a lowIQcel. The appeal is for young men, and rightfully so. I just think he needs to wake up and talk to incels/MGTOWs directly in his practice and see their struggles. It's not as simple as "clean your room".