Judge sentenced me to 500$

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
My lawyer said it was the most ridiculous sentence he has ever heard. The prosecutors didn't want to agree to drop the case and so the judge gave me a 'symbolic' penalty.

Background is that there is a Department of the Public Prosecutor's Office that hates me because of some mysogynistic stuff I did a while ago and the female prosecutor back then was a feminist. My lawyer said she just wanted to get me 'elsewhere' because she got fucked hard by my lawyer with the case back then. I remember they said that I should think again about my view of women JFL. I had no regrets and later they even said that I have no regrets, but it didn't worsen the penalty I got and I just smiled at her face.

No I probably have to never do any shit again. If I am ever the defendant in a criminal case again, this shit probably goes straight to that feminist bitch.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, One Rep Max and 1 other person
interesting story, what have you done in the first place?

interesting story, what have you done in the first place?
It was a story with a crazy girl
She fucked a different man and after I found out, I wanted to cut all contact. Because she was crazy, she came to my place and started both being psychotic with an evil smile and if that didnt work, she started crying and begging on the floor. I did'nt want to listen to her bullshit and wanted to drive away with my car. She didn't let me, she literally blocked the way so I couldnt drive out of my parking lot. I called her all kinds of insults and names and the neighbours heard it. Because she still pushed her leg against my car, I decided to drive
forward very slowly. It didn't cause her any damage, she had a small bruise and that's it.

After she still didn't get off, I decided to turn off my car and talk to her and when she realized she couldn't manipulate her way back in, she had that evil psycho face again and told me, while she was grinning, she will destroy my life. I told her to fuck off and I finally could go away.

A few days later I got a letter from the police! That bitch accused me of insulting her and driving over her. Well because technically I did use a vehicle and it caused her harm, I was convicted of aggravated assault. But I got away with much less than that feminist prosecutor demanded, she wanted 3 years probation lmao.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, TheRagingBull, VisageVirtuoso√ and 2 others
She fucked a different man and after I found out, I wanted to cut all contact. Because she was crazy, she came to my place and started both being psychotic with an evil smile and if that didnt work, she started crying and begging on the floor. I did'nt want to listen to her bullshit and wanted to drive away with my car. She didn't let me, she literally blocked the way so I couldnt drive out of my parking lot. I called her all kinds of insults and names and the neighbours heard it. Because she still pushed her leg against my car, I decided to drive
forward very slowly. It didn't cause her any damage, she had a small bruise and that's it.

After she still didn't get off, I decided to turn off my car and talk to her and when she realized she couldn't manipulate her way back in, she had that evil psycho face again and told me, while she was grinning, she will destroy my life. I told her to fuck off and I finally could go away.

A few days later I got a letter from the police! That bitch accused me of insulting her and driving over her. Well because technically I did use a vehicle and it caused her harm, I was convicted of aggravated assault. But I got away with much less than that feminist prosecutor demanded, she wanted 3 years probation lmao.
i hate women

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, deadmanwalking and niqfan625

Should've stabbed her 23 times (in self defense)
0 gHUMkvEzKPw6OBro

This is no larp. I can upload censored proof

Toilet moment
Jeremy Allen White Explosion GIF by The Bear

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Screenshot 20240229 134926 Google

For you guys, translated with Google Lens
The last part, that I drove over her while she was on the ground etc is bullshit, otherwise she wouldn't just have bruises. She invented this shit, even the story is wrong, that she just wanted to "ask me for a conversation"

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and MoggerGaston
View attachment 2775212

For you guys, translated with Google Lens
The last part, that I drove over her while she was on the ground etc is bullshit, otherwise she wouldn't just have bruises. She invented this shit, even the story is wrong, that she just wanted to "ask me for a conversation"
which cucked country is this?

In the Netherlands you get only a 400 dollar fine if you PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE without major injury.

caged at being fined 500 for some bruises

And did the woman receive any punishment whatsoever?

Id think the punishment would be equal if there were even to be any

In the Netherlands you get only a 400 dollar fine if you PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE without major injury.

No the 500 was for something different.
For the bruises I got a probation sentence actually.

And did the woman receive any punishment whatsoever?

Id think the punishment would be equal if there were even to be any
She was charged with coercion, but the charged were dropped, so nothing for her.

kill them

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
What's a probation sentence? Just where police have an eye on you or somethn/you're on thin ice to going to jail?

what was the 500 for then

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada

The problem is, the minimum penatly for aggravated assault in Germsny is 6 months, 3 months for minor cases (with probabtion obviously). So I couldnt get anything less than that.

what was the 500 for then
I possessed something illegaly. Had nothing to do with the case with the crazy bitch. But in court the prosecutor said, her department told her to not negotiate on dropping the case, even though it is regularly done for what I have posessed. Obviously the influence stems from that other feminist prosecutor

Wait wtf does "symbolic" penalty mean?

Wait wtf does "symbolic" penalty mean?
He just sentenced me to some extremely low monetary penatly, because the prosecutor didn't agree to drop the case. So the judge himself didnt even want to punish me.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
The problem is, the minimum penatly for aggravated assault in Germsny is 6 months, 3 months for minor cases (with probabtion obviously). So I couldnt get anything less than that.
but what you described isn't aggravated assault though.
There's no way she can prove you wanted to do her serious harm and a few bruises aren't 'serious bodily harm'.

u had a shitty lawyer?

I possessed something illegaly. Had nothing to do with the case with the crazy bitch. But in court the prosecutor said, her department told her to not negotiate on dropping the case, even though it is regularly done for what I have posessed. Obviously the influence stems from that other feminist prosecutor
but the judge has the final say, not the prosecutor.

the judge sentenced you to the monetary fine, not the prosecutor. It's the judge's fault still.

• +1
There's no way she can prove you wanted to do her serious harm and a few bruises aren't 'serious bodily harm'.

u had a shitty lawyer?
Bro didn't call Saul 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Tsa

u had a shitty lawyer?
No I had a good lawyer actually. The thing is, it doesn't matter that i didn't cause her serious harm. What matters is that i used a 'dangerous tool' and used it to assault her and wanted to assault her. That is enough to be prosecuted for aggravated assault. If I attacked you with a bottle, it is also a dangerous tool and even if you don't have serious injuries, it is considered aggravated assault

• +1
No I had a good lawyer actually. The thing is, it doesn't matter that i didn't cause her serious harm. What matters is that i used a 'dangerous tool' and used it to assault her and wanted to assault her. That is enough to be prosecuted for aggravated assault. If I attacked you with a bottle, it is also a dangerous tool and even if you don't have serious injuries, it is considered aggravated assault
incel drives the girls to chad's house

chad drives over the girls in his car

brutal mog

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and deadmanwalking
incel drives the girls to chad's house

meanwhile chad drives over the girls in his car

brutal mog

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Lmao since I got punished for it anyway, I could have done more damage to her, kinda regret driving in slow motion tbh

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Based.
Audacity Kill both of them🙂... Fucking Psychotic bitches
Find a way to fucking ruined her life emotionally atleast ofc without getting drag on unnecessary mess

• +1

3 years probation for a minor bruise when a bitch is standing in front of your car screaming at you when you told her multiple times to beat it. Crazy world.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
3 years probation for a minor bruise when a bitch is standing in front of your car screaming at you when you told her multiple times to beat it. Crazy world.
Yes I fucking hated how I was portayed as a big crimimal by the prosecutors. There were THREE of them, as if I was the head of some organized crime mafia.

• +1
Yes I fucking hated how I was portayed as a big crimimal by the prosecutors. There were THREE of them, as if I was the head of some organized crime mafia.
Did you get jail time as well? Hate that you went through that

Did you get jail time as well? Hate that you went through that
Yes I got sentenced to jail time but it was a probation sentence, so if I fucked up they could always send me to jail

• So Sad

Always grab your phone and record situations like this. As a man, you have bad cards when it's a matter of statement against statement. Couldn't you have reported her for "Nötigung" or some shit like that? No idea.