JudgeandJury megathread

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
The type of guy to receive a call saying "it's done" and then hang up with out saying anything and just looks into the distance in silence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, randomop, trueceI and 4 others
@Vermilioncore Hi.

The type chapo to say “ God bless the United States of America “ after his protege defeats an alien invasion

• JFL
Reactions: randomop and Vermilioncore
Judge and jury the type of chap to shoot someone and then blow the smoke off the barrel of the gun

• +1
Reactions: randomop and BrahminBoss
Judge and jury the type of human to visit a zoo with his friend and when the animal growls he will tell his friend “oh I think he likes you”

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, thereallegend, randomop and 1 other person
Judge and jury the type of human to visit a zoo with his friend and when the animal growls he will tell his friend “oh I think he likes you”
JudgeandJury the type of person to say this when exploring a haunted house

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, brucewayne78, SensitiveYoungMan and 2 others
Judge and jury the type of guy to stand in big empty place and say “echo” and listen to his echo

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and thereallegend
Judge and jury the type of guy to use his tooth brush as a microphone as he sings in front of the mirror

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and thereallegend
Judge and jury the type of ceo to say “I have an offer you can’t refuse

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
Judge and jury the type of ceo to say “I have an offer you can’t refuse
judgeandjury the type of fastbanana to lean back in his chair and tap his fingers together and say "hmmmmmm...... very interesting......"

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
the type of guy to tell the bartender "shaken not stirred" at the club

• JFL
Judge and jury the type of guy to be the fella at the pub with his neck tie loosened and the bartender pours him another shot and says “this one’s on the house”

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and fukmylyf
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, fukmylyf and Vermilioncore
Judge and jury the type of guy to be the fella at the pub with his neck tie loosened and the bartender pours him another shot and says “this one’s on the house”
why when you said necktie did i picture a noose and have to work out what u meant for a few seconds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
why when you said necktie did i picture a noose and have to work out what u meant for a few seconds
Not sure mate 👍🏻👍🏻

Judge and jury the type of silly goose to be on roller skates and is unable to stop and goes down the street saying “incoming!” as everyone runs out of his way. And he finally crashes into a bush and then sits up with swirly eyes and says “well that didn’t go as plannedl

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
fudgeandfury the type of guy to get shot in the shoulder instead of literally anywhere else so that he survives

• JFL
Judge and jury the type of guy to get show and everyone thinks he’s dead but right before the bad guy can kill someone else he gets up and shoots him and lifts up his shirt revealing a bullet proof vest

Judge and jury the type of guy to get shot and everyone thinks he’s dead but right before the bad guy can kill someone else he gets up and shoots him and lifts up his shirt revealing a bullet proof vest
Judgeandjury the type of guy to have a gun pointed at him point blank range and just as he closes his eyes and is about to get shot at he hears a loud bang and opens his eyes and the guy who had a gun pointed at his head stares at him with blood squirting out his forehead and then collapses to the ground

• JFL
Judgeandjury the type of guy to have a gun pointed at him point blank range and just as he closes his eyes and is about to get shot at he hears a loud bang and opens his eyes and the guy who had a gun pointed at his head stares at him with blood squirting out his forehead and then collapses to the ground
^that was my 16 thousandth post. great.