Just a reminder that face isnt everything

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

According to this study, women feel more entitlement to men's bodies for sexual pleasure than the other way around. Contrary to what people like loksr preach all the time that face is everything, face isn't as important for sexual pleasure. Things like being tall, having a good physique, being hung, and having wide shoulders all matter a great deal. Otherwise how else could tellem t have gotten 400 likes on tinder with his 4/10 face? The fact he's tall with extremely broad shoulders. Elliott Rodger is a great example of inceldom caused by everything that isn't his face.

If your face is irredeemable then I agree, but most people here aren't Quasimodo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Mewton, aleksander and 7 others
im 6'5 with a like a 22 inch or more bideltoid and no woman has ever expressed even the slightest signs of attraction towards me not even ethnic women, which should be easily apparently because of jbw.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, mathis, Arditi and 5 others
Who the fuck cares about what woman likes, woman would fuck sub5 pajeet so it doesnt even matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, mirrormogger, Deprived and 3 others
im 6'5 with a like a 22 inch or more bideltoid and no woman has ever expressed even the slightest signs of attraction towards me not even ethnic women, which should be easily apparently because of jbw.
Then your face must be Quasimodo tier.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
22 is lanklet ngl

no im a high ltn
If that's the case you have at least one major facial failure destroying you, namely a shitty lower third.

If that's the case you have at least one major facial failure destroying you, namely a shitty lower third.
i have no really large failios, just a lack of robustness mainly, i have an eye area leik in my avi and my jaw is average, so like i said high ltn rn

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and thebuffdon690
No way a high ltn with a hight and frame halo isnt at least high mtn smv
like i've said, i've never even been approached by ethnic foids, i dont find them hot but since im "tall" and white it should have happened at least once, no ?

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🀫
like i've said, i've never even been approached by ethnic foids, i dont find them hot but since im "tall" and white it should have happened at least once, no ?
Not sure but ethnic foids usually still go for white/or their races chad since men don’t usually ethnic tax foids.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and thebuffdon690
How? Yesterday I was with my ethnic friend who is barely htn and 6'1 skinny asf, and he got 2 snap. Must be larp

How? Yesterday I was with my ethnic friend who is barely htn and 6'1 skinny asf, and he got 2 snap. Must be larp
not larp, i can even pm you my frame if u so wish

Its not im 22 icnhes at 6"6 and look massive still
I’m barely 6’1 with a 21.5 inch frame and still feel small you are lanklet if ur that tall with that frame

How often do you go clubbing?

I’m barely 6’1 with a 21.5 inch frame and still feel small you are lanklet if ur that tall with that frame
I had people say my frame is really good in rateing sections maybe i didnt measure properly

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
in pics yeah, but 22 inch frame mogs most men irl, this thread is dedicated to being approached irl nigga

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
yes i leave the house
Don’t expect to get approached at the library or the bus stop. That’s movie shit. How often do you find yourself in a party setting?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and T50 Mogger
Don’t expect to get approached at the library or the bus stop. That’s movie shit. How often do you find yourself in a party setting?
never. "Don’t expect to get approached at the library or the bus stop" no shit but at work, school, walking around not once have I even gotten the slightest IOI, also inb4 ur autistic and can't tell.

never. "Don’t expect to get approached at the library or the bus stop" no shit but at work, school, walking around not once have I even gotten the slightest IOI, also inb4 ur autistic and can't tell.
I’m so curious if this guy is genuinely subhuman

They do I got approached in a Grocery store but its rare outside of social settings.

Again, not how it works. You have to be a legit Chad to get approached by foids very often while doing your grocery shopping. You have to put yourself in a social setting.
You’re using the same logic as ER.

They do I got approached in a Grocery store but its rare outside of social settings.
yeah bro i’m sure you slay all the grocery store Stacys. Not saying it doesn’t happen but it’s super rare and banking on it happening is autism.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and T50 Mogger
Again, not how it works. You have to be a legit Chad to get approached by foids very often while doing your grocery shopping. You have to put yourself in a social setting.

yeah bro i’m sure you slay all the grocery store Stacys. Not saying it doesn’t happen but it’s super rare and banking on it happening is autism.

Literally said they do but its rare so of course you cant bank on it.

In 4 years I should have gotten at least one β€œhi” from even a ltb ethnic cuz of my height and race.

Literally said they do but its rare so of course you cant bank on it.
Describe a typical approach you get.

In 4 years I should have gotten at least one β€œhi” from even a ltb ethnic cuz of my height and race.
As I said, those who complain about muh stacys don’t rape me in the street don’t actually even try. Go clubbing.

Describe a typical approach you get.

As I said, those who complain about muh stacys don’t rape me in the street don’t actually even try. Go clubbing.
i never said stacey faggot, i said even some short, ugly ethnic bitch hasn't even smiled or held eye contact with me for longer than 2 seconds

i never said stacey faggot, i said even some short, ugly ethnic bitch hasn't even smiled or held eye contact with me for longer than 2 seconds
You’re a rotter angry that foids don’t rape you in the street. It’s the same logic ER used when he sat on park benches expecting foids to approach him. You’re autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Marelago, Flumaxxer and Icon
You’re a rotter angry that foids don’t rape you in the street. It’s the same logic ER used when he sat on park benches expecting foids to approach him. You’re autistic.
thanks for outing yourself as an illiterate retard.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
I had people say my frame is really good in rateing sections maybe i didnt measure properly
You have a 22 inch frame and that's pretty wide
All these other guys are lying lol none of them have 22 inch bidelt and feel small
These guys said that they feel small at 6'5 lmao

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and user123456
I mean people do get approached and I have seen this IRL but yeh I agree if you are on this forum then just forget about girls approaching you lmao

I mean people do get approached and I have seen this IRL but yeh I agree if you are on this forum then just forget about girls approaching you lmao
Depends where. Girls approach all the time at bars/ clubs

• +1
Reactions: Marelago
pheno > height> face still isnt common sense? wowee

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Lol no 21.5 is really wide. You must have measured wrong then. Loox has 23"

Having a @Orc tier body will put anyone into htn range if not deformed

• +1
Reactions: Icon
U fall in love with the face, but the body gets u horny

Lol no 21.5 is really wide. You must have measured wrong then. Loox has 23"
Really? I’ll measure again… i’m untrained so lifefuel if your righy

If ur correct? Could this be the reason for my shit chest insertions? Like my clavicles widened and my chest didnt connect in the middle?

For the most part, it's NT and status. If you have many hobbies it’s really good. People want somebody they can trust. If you don't have status or NT, it's likely hard for someone to trust you, or believe that you're in demand. Also like they don't want somebody weird… heh…

Last edited:
I am a manlet and attribute any dating success to my face only. But that is my opinion. I do have broad shoulders and back though as well but many other dudes taller than me also have this I think and been with women taller than me as well. Hence I don't even mind calling myself a manlet, I just don't give a fuck.

Also I live in a country with on average tallest people on earth.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I get approached monthly. Not crazy amounts of time but more times than 99% men and I am manlet. Some features are low trust like my eyes other features high trust, but my height probably makes me more approachable to women.

I get approached monthly. Not crazy amounts of time but more times than 99% men and I am manlet. Some features are low trust like my eyes other features high trust, but my height probably makes me more approachable to women.
Ur in netherlands cause tallest people? Send ur face i’m curious since u get approached monthly, pms if u want

Ur in netherlands cause tallest people? Send ur face i’m curious since u get approached monthly, pms if u want
Yes netherlands.

I am not gonna send my face on a website where I call ppl nigga for fun.

I have just above average facial harmony, visible pct in any light, cheeckbone definition in most lights but nothing crazy like a model, zygomatic projection in 3/4th view and unique pretty boy pheno, I look feminine in 3/4th view and masculine in front, sometimes I even get a boner from my 3/4th view and was often confused for a girl when I was young. Green eyes, dark eyebrow that are close to my eyes and slightly positive tilted. Overal feminine lower third which seems recessed but isn't really, it is similar to this:

Similar lower third as this

Similar lower third as this.

Friends often describe me as looking like an anime or video game character. And I am a literal collagen god, face looks like it has a real life beauty filter on.

It is very niche but works. If you can even get 10% of women to like you, that is 1 in 10 women you see in public and enough to have multiple dates each month. Currently dating as well.

Types of women that approach or like me:
- Any type of e-girl/goth/alt girl/nerdy etc.
- Any type of ethnic arabian type of girl
- Black, ukranian, irak, maroc women etc.
- Similar height or short women or slightly taller and occasionally much taller (I look like brother standing next to her)
- Mostly MTB, but they are all my type so I don't mind, occasionally HTB
- And a lot of jb that are seriously underaged (starting from 12+) I ignore those

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Debetro
Yes netherlands.

I am not gonna send my face on a website where I call ppl nigga for fun.

I have just above average facial harmony, visible pct in any light, cheeckbone definition in most lights but nothing crazy like a model, zygomatic projection in 3/4th view and unique pretty boy pheno, I look feminine in 3/4th view and masculine in front, sometimes I even get a boner from my 3/4th view and was often confused for a girl when I was young. Green eyes, dark eyebrow that are close to my eyes and slightly positive tilted. Overal feminine lower third which seems recessed but isn't really, it is similar to this:

View attachment 2934452
Similar lower third as this.

Friends often describe me as looking like an anime or video game character. And I am a literal collagen god, face looks like it has a real life beauty filter on.

It is very niche but works. If you can even get 10% of women to like you, that is 1 in 10 women you see in public and enough to have multiple dates each month.

Types of women that approach or like me:
- Any type of e-girl/goth/alt girl/nerdy etc.
- Any type of ethnic arabian type of girl
- Black, ukranian, irak, maroc women etc.
- Similar height or short women or slightly taller and occasionally much taller (I look like brother standing next to her)
- Mostly MTB, but they are all my type so I don't mind, occasionally HTB
- And a lot of jb that are seriously underaged (starting from 12+) I ignore those
Where do you get approached?

Can you send half ur face in pms? With a slight blur if thats what ur comfortable with