Just a reminder that face isnt everything

400 likes on tinder
rookie numbers, at least triple that and then talk

also for the first time I want to argue that face is law bc my frame is so shit rn after stopped gym and roids that I need to cope hard

Where do you get approached?

Can you send half ur face in pms? With a slight blur if thats what ur comfortable with
From memory, my most recent approach was in a shopping mall by 2 jbs. Other places, city centrum, gym, when waiting for bus, when doing grocery, at festivals, house parties and social gatherings. But I think the most common place has to be the damn tram/metro. But that may be that I always use the tram when I am outside since I only go outside for a hobby of mine. So the most frequented place by me where there are lots of ppl is the tram. I've had one experience that was just too surreal in the tram, a chick was following me around like crazy and making intense eye contact it made me so uncomfortable.

I may send face with blur and half cut out.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
From memory, my most recent approach was in a shopping mall by 2 jbs. Other places, city centrum, gym, when waiting for bus, when doing grocery, at festivals, house parties and social gatherings. But I think the most common place has to be the damn tram/metro. But that may be that I always use the tram when I am outside since I only go outside for a hobby of mine. So the most frequented place by me where there are lots of ppl is the tram. I've had one experience that was just too surreal in the tram, a chick was following me around like crazy and making intense eye contact it made me so uncomfortable.
Wow lucky you hopefully once i hardmax my life will ascend
I may send face with blur and half cut out.

Alr bro ill be waiting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Icon

Alr bro ill be waiting
Done. But that is the only thing I will send. Just give a like if you have seen it so I will know

• +1

Alr bro ill be waiting
I used to be LTN at first but after softmaxxing ascended me. But even as LTN I had success with women and lost virginity at 14 and once in a blue moon an approach. So I really do think that my harmony and pheno is my strongest point since my face has low visual weight. I look best in videos and in real life, in pictures not so good. Been doing looksmaxxing for years, I feel like there is little to improve on anymore. But will dye my hair black for vampiremaxing since my skin is pale and flawless.

So make sure hardmaxxing doesn't ruin harmony or elevates it.

• +1
Yes netherlands.

I am not gonna send my face on a website where I call ppl nigga for fun.

I have just above average facial harmony, visible pct in any light, cheeckbone definition in most lights but nothing crazy like a model, zygomatic projection in 3/4th view and unique pretty boy pheno, I look feminine in 3/4th view and masculine in front, sometimes I even get a boner from my 3/4th view and was often confused for a girl when I was young. Green eyes, dark eyebrow that are close to my eyes and slightly positive tilted. Overal feminine lower third which seems recessed but isn't really, it is similar to this:

View attachment 2934452
Similar lower third as this.

Friends often describe me as looking like an anime or video game character. And I am a literal collagen god, face looks like it has a real life beauty filter on.

It is very niche but works. If you can even get 10% of women to like you, that is 1 in 10 women you see in public and enough to have multiple dates each month. Currently dating as well.

Types of women that approach or like me:
- Any type of e-girl/goth/alt girl/nerdy etc.
- Any type of ethnic arabian type of girl
- Black, ukranian, irak, maroc women etc.
- Similar height or short women or slightly taller and occasionally much taller (I look like brother standing next to her)
- Mostly MTB, but they are all my type so I don't mind, occasionally HTB
- And a lot of jb that are seriously underaged (starting from 12+) I ignore those
@copingvolcel we got it

No idea what you are talking about.
Don't act as if you don't know, I'm aware this is you

2209217_1610050771711.png

Yes netherlands.

I am not gonna send my face on a website where I call ppl nigga for fun.

I have just above average facial harmony, visible pct in any light, cheeckbone definition in most lights but nothing crazy like a model, zygomatic projection in 3/4th view and unique pretty boy pheno, I look feminine in 3/4th view and masculine in front, sometimes I even get a boner from my 3/4th view and was often confused for a girl when I was young. Green eyes, dark eyebrow that are close to my eyes and slightly positive tilted. Overal feminine lower third which seems recessed but isn't really, it is similar to this:

View attachment 2934452
Similar lower third as this.

Friends often describe me as looking like an anime or video game character. And I am a literal collagen god, face looks like it has a real life beauty filter on.

It is very niche but works. If you can even get 10% of women to like you, that is 1 in 10 women you see in public and enough to have multiple dates each month. Currently dating as well.

Types of women that approach or like me:
- Any type of e-girl/goth/alt girl/nerdy etc.
- Any type of ethnic arabian type of girl
- Black, ukranian, irak, maroc women etc.
- Similar height or short women or slightly taller and occasionally much taller (I look like brother standing next to her)
- Mostly MTB, but they are all my type so I don't mind, occasionally HTB
- And a lot of jb that are seriously underaged (starting from 12+) I ignore those
How old are you though?
I thought that arab/morrocan women loved masculine looking man

For the most part, it's NT and status. If you have many hobbies it’s really good. People want somebody they can trust. If you don't have status or NT, it's likely hard for someone to trust you, or believe that you're in demand. Also like they don't want somebody weird… heh…
Jfl muh hobbies

How old are you though?
I thought that arab/morrocan women loved masculine looking man
I am 29 at the moment, but most ppl think 18. Throughout my life those arab/morrocan women always had an affinity to me. Especially those with dark straight hair. And yeah I get what you mean, they would seem like the ones to be into high value/andrew tate types. I look nothing like a morrocan man.

But I am still dimorphic af compared to the ones that like me since they usually have small roundish faces. So I guess it is a matter of relativity if that makes sense. Idk man. Could be many reasons.

I am 29 at the moment, but most ppl think 18. Throughout my life those arab/morrocan women always had an affinity to me. Especially those with dark straight hair. And yeah I get what you mean, they would seem like the ones to be into high value/andrew tate types. I look nothing like a morrocan man.

But I am still dimorphic af compared to the ones that like me since they usually have small roundish faces. So I guess it is a matter of relativity if that makes sense. Idk man. Could be many reasons.
How do you still look like a teenager at 18 having high dimorphism.
What you do to retain collagen? Because i need to prettyboy max

How do you still look like a teenager at 18 having high dimorphism.
What you do to retain collagen? Because i need to prettyboy max
I've been gymceling for a few years and my shoulders and back are naturally broad and my eyes have visible PCT in all lightnings and are small almond shape with minimal uee, some dude called them asian looking when I was a kid. I think my eye area and nose gives me good dimorphism avoiding cutecel territory and my front in general is masculine while in 3/4th view I look feminine.

But I meant high dimorphism compared to the women I attract, they are very feminine and have small roundish faces. While my skull is pretty big despite my height. For example, Giga chad (the meme) compared to Angelina jollie would still have higher dimorphism, but angelina jollie has higher dimorphism compared to me. That is what I meant with relativity.

I use beef tallow, almond oil, vitamine c serum, retinol, hyaluronic acid for skin.

And I only drink water and eat whole foods and a lot of meat with minimal carbs intake (70 to 100 grams a day for minimal brain function). Best way to debloat and keep skin clear.

And also genetics play a role in it so I am capitalizing on my skin by improving it further.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I've been gymceling for a few years and my shoulders and back are naturally broad and my eyes have visible PCT in all lightnings and are small almond shape with minimal uee, some dude called them asian looking when I was a kid. I think my eye area and nose gives me good dimorphism avoiding cutecel territory and my front in general is masculine while in 3/4th view I look feminine.

But I meant high dimorphism compared to the women I attract, they are very feminine and have small roundish faces. While my skull is pretty big despite my height. For example, Giga chad (the meme) compared to Angelina jollie would still have higher dimorphism, but angelina jollie has higher dimorphism compared to me. That is what I meant with relativity.

I use beef tallow, almond oil, vitamine c serum, retinol, hyaluronic acid for skin.

And I only drink water and eat whole foods and a lot of meat with minimal carbs intake (70 to 100 grams a day for minimal brain function). Best way to debloat and keep skin clear.

And also genetics play a role in it so I am capitalizing on my skin by improving it further.
Strange that your harmony and collagen has lasted for so long tbh, most men i know who relied on collagen and harmony started to lose it around 23/24 very fast and lost their looks and youthfulness and appeal very quickly.

Even DiCaprio who had toptier collagen and harmony at 23

4bc71754e300221cdf5dde161145b492.jpg

Looked like a shell of his former self at 28 and decended massively

8ee6bcb46f717bf73e9e4879ece4ff4b.jpg

Strange that your harmony and collagen has lasted for so long tbh, most men i know who relied on collagen and harmony started to lose it around 23/24 very fast and lost their looks and youthfulness and appeal very quickly.

Even DiCaprio who had toptier collagen and harmony at 23

4bc71754e300221cdf5dde161145b492.jpg

Looked like a shell of his former self at 28 and decended massively

8ee6bcb46f717bf73e9e4879ece4ff4b.jpg
I have similar pheno as him, but my face is longish.

I was heavily into eating healthy and health in general in my early twenties, my collagen was worse around that time, that is why I started to self improve, I looked like a crack addict. My diet was: bag of chips, 2 pack of cigs, redbull, monster energy daily. And I also been doing semen retention for years now (on and off) which I believe is the best thing to do if you want a glowing skin and general health but that is just my opinion and my personal practice, I am not here to convince ppl or to provide proof. But looking back at my old photos I genuinely aged in reversed.

But yeah that is my number 1 secret imho.

Nothing beats that, I've compared my skin glow with different things. Healthy eating, my super extensive skin care routine, sauna, infrared lights and nothing provides a boost in collagen as much as semen retention turning you into a golden god.

And of course genetics but all the other stuff I did just elevated it. My mom in her 40 looked like early twenties. I also met another chick at a night club that looked early twenties while she was 40. I was mind blown as well, it is probably how ppl feel as well when they discover my age. She had autism and suspected that I may as well have it, I probably have mild autism but not much. A theory goes around that autists don't use much facial expression and therefore avoid formation of wrinkles. Just some food for thought could be entirely different like a gene expression for skin and autism being clumped or something.

In nightclubs, chicks compliment my skin as well.

Skin is such an halo man and so important for looks and the example of leonardo dicaprio you showed proves it. If nobody knew him at 28 would be rated MTN on here. Insane collagen draws so many eyes because your skin quite literally reflects more light than the average person so your face becomes like a beacon.

Last edited:
  • +1
I have similar pheno as him, but my face is longish.

I was heavily into eating healthy and health in general in my early twenties, my collagen was worse around that time, that is why I started to self improve, I looked like a crack addict. My diet was: bag of chips, 2 pack of cigs, redbull, monster energy daily. And I also been doing semen retention for years now (on and off) which I believe is the best thing to do if you want a glowing skin and general health but that is just my opinion and my personal practice, I am not here to convince ppl or to provide proof. But looking back at my old photos I genuinely aged in reversed.

But yeah that is my number 1 secret imho.

Nothing beats that, I've compared my skin glow with different things. Healthy eating, my super extensive skin care routine, sauna, infrared lights and nothing provides a boost in collagen as much as semen retention turning you into a golden god.

And of course genetics but all the other stuff I did just elevated it. My mom in her 40 looked like early twenties. I also met another chick at a night club that looked early twenties while she was 40. I was mind blown as well, it is probably how ppl feel as well when they discover my age. She had autism and suspected that I may as well have it, I probably have mild autism but not much. A theory goes around that autists don't use much facial expression and therefore avoid formation of wrinkles. Just some food for thought could be entirely different like a gene expression for skin and autism being clumped or something.

In nightclubs, chicks compliment my skin as well.

Skin is such an halo man and so important for looks and the example of leonardo dicaprio you showed proves it. If nobody knew him at 28 would be rated MTN on here. Insane collagen draws so many eyes because your skin quite literally reflects more light than the average person so your face becomes like a beacon.
Legit,
Nofap is the most healthiest thing you can do for your skin/hair. I’ve noticed the same as you Skinwise and definitely hair wise when doing nofap i have 0 scalp inflammation and my hair is way thicker, confirmed by my barber after 20 say streak

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Legit,
Nofap is the most healthiest thing you can do for your skin/hair. I’ve noticed the same as you Skinwise and definitely hair wise when doing nofap i have 0 scalp inflammation and my hair is way thicker, confirmed by my barber after 20 say streak
Aaah another golden god. Then you know what I am talking about. You legit stick out from the crowd like a sore thumb on no-fap/sr. Elevates harmony and any soft features to the level of the most famous tiktok pretty boys.

• +1
Really? I’ll measure again… i’m untrained so lifefuel if your righy

If ur correct? Could this be the reason for my shit chest insertions? Like my clavicles widened and my chest didnt connect in the middle?
Idk but if you know who loox is, he's this huge buff guy who's also 6'3 his frame is huge and he has 23 inches. So 21.5 inches should also be considered wide

Idk but if you know who loox is, he's this huge buff guy who's also 6'3 his frame is huge and he has 23 inches. So 21.5 inches should also be considered wide
i’m positive he photoshops his body and he probably is carried by his hip size, i really dont feel big at 21.5 inches but ill take ur word for it

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
did u u use sliding door method. Almost everyone here considers 21.5 wide even 20 is supposed to be wide. Apparently average is like 18 19.
I just used some double doors and i got about 20.5, maybe i am a framelet and i was measuring wrong 🤷‍♂️

• +1
I just used some double doors and i got about 20.5, maybe i am a framelet and i was measuring wrong 🤷‍♂️
That's still supposed to be good tho. But for your height it might be kinda average cuz ur 6'1 right

That's still supposed to be good tho. But for your height it might be kinda average cuz ur 6'1 right
6’0.5

is my frame the reason people think i’m 6’3?

im 6'5 with a like a 22 inch or more bideltoid and no woman has ever expressed even the slightest signs of attraction towards me not even ethnic women, which should be easily apparently because of jbw.
nigga im 15 with a 22 inch bidelt

Maybe yea but ppl overestimate height irl a lot of the time bc of height Frauders i think
Ehhh i’ll have to remeasure but i’m using diff doors and getting 19.5-20.5, ill just larp 21 until i find a good way to measure

• +1
im 6'5 with a like a 22 inch or more bideltoid and no woman has ever expressed even the slightest signs of attraction towards me not even ethnic women, which should be easily apparently because of jbw.
Same here. 6.6ft, lean and athletic build, but no one, no matter hoe many conversations I started, was in to me.
Face is 90% if you have reached a certain hight.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Brutal,
Same here. 6.6ft, lean and athletic build, but no one, no matter hoe many conversations I started, was in to me.
Face is 90% if you have reached a certain hight.
I hate getting gaslit about “muh muh height”

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell