Just ate a rotisserie chicken infront of my vegan sisters

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
They were disgusted, I shredded through the chicken

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, mojopin, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
update your ewhore thread faggot, i have plenty of free time at the moment and want money from cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and Swagwaffle
rits me

soyboy-gif-6.gif

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 283
Gross its was probably dry as fuck. I cant eat it without some fuckin sauce

That chicken was dry, real dry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Gross its was probably dry as fuck. I cant eat it without some fuckin sauce

That chicken was dry, real dry.
this. those chickens suck cock. you can buy fresh, un-fucked chicken for more weight and cheaper. op is a lazy faggot.

• So Sad
this. those chickens suck cock. you can buy fresh, un-fucked chicken for more weight and cheaper. op is a lazy faggot.
Jfl u brainlet. Fully sized chicken already seasoned on a rotisserie only cost me 5 dollars

Omg you just owned the LIBTARDS!!

• Woah
Reactions: mojopin and Bengt
Jfl u brainlet. Fully sized chicken already seasoned on a rotisserie only cost me 5 dollars
im a brainlet yet u buy trashcan-hobo quality chicken

U are. Why waste my time buying seasonings, a whole chicken, and a rotisserie, when I could buy all that prepared for 5 dollars

Veganism is retarded.

• +1
Depends where he gets it.

Bad place -
Walmart

Mediocre place - Ingles, Food Lion

Good places -
Publix, Costco, Bi-Lo, local high-quality butcher
I dont know how much butchers prepare rotisserie though..

• +1
TOP DEFINITION
Chicken Rotisserie
The action of trying a woman up in the fetal position and having one male fuck her mouth and the other from behind (pussy or ass, doesn't matter). This resembles a pig roast position. From here, have the males rotate her as if she were a chicken rotisserie. Meanwhile, have an unspecified amount of other males bring themselves to climax, make sure their ejaculations cover her body as if they were basting her. Afterwards, cook her over an open fire and enjoy your meal.

Craving an ejaculation and wanting to commit an act of cannibalism, a football team asked the next door neighbor if they could perform a chicken rotisserie on her to help fundraise.

by CumminJJ October 31, 2006

giphy.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and Insomniac
TOP DEFINITION
Chicken Rotisserie
The action of trying a woman up in the fetal position and having one male fuck her mouth and the other from behind (pussy or ass, doesn't matter). This resembles a pig roast position. From here, have the males rotate her as if she were a chicken rotisserie. Meanwhile, have an unspecified amount of other males bring themselves to climax, make sure their ejaculations cover her body as if they were basting her. Afterwards, cook her over an open fire and enjoy your meal.

Craving an ejaculation and wanting to commit an act of cannibalism, a football team asked the next door neighbor if they could perform a chicken rotisserie on her to help fundraise.

by CumminJJ October 31, 2006

giphy.gif
defines me

JFL at veganism in 2019.

High T

Nice fuck foids