Just be a chad bro ! She will love you so much [ suicidefuel ]

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING

Gentleman the guy that I posted above is mirko saric clearly a gigachad football player ..
Now he married to his gf they both loved each other buttt the shock came when they had a baby and the moment when he saw the baby he knew it wasn't his , he did a dna test and it was confirmed that it wasn't his baby.

He was mocked by his fellow teammates on what a cuck he is and he became depressed af from what had happened with him

After which he committed suicide at the tender age of just 22 in the year 2000 .

But just become a chad bro!! Your girl will forever suck your dick.

@tristan18 @Kamui @tombradylover

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Lucid, justropemaxbro and 51 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, overtier1011, Esteban1997 and 70 others
Bro no offense but you are day by day becoming a shitposter ngl
Pls don't post irrelevant stuff in my threads
I need to rep farm man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheDragon, WanderingBurro, Zenis and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheDragon, Marsik, redmaxx and 10 others
Cockpilled

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and datboijj
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, insecurehtn, redmaxx and 9 others
Bro no offense but you are day by day becoming a shitposter ngl
Pls don't post irrelevant stuff in my threads
he is an incel with no friends in denial

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and optimisticzoomer
View attachment 2444980
View attachment 2444981
Gentleman the guy that I posted above is mirko saric clearly a gigachad football player ..
Now he married to his gf they both loved each other buttt the shock came when they had a baby and the moment when he saw the baby he knew it wasn't his , he did a dna test and it was confirmed that it wasn't his baby.

He was mocked by his fellow teammates on what a cuck he is and he became depressed af from what had happened with him

After which he committed suicide at the tender age of just 22 in the year 2000 .

Farm more reputation little dwarf, Gimli is proud of you, ur golden ratios are awaiting u

Gimli success

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis, Banasura, Jarate and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis, SurgeryEnjoyer and Mrinfinityx
Farm more reputation little dwarf, Gimli is proud of you, ur golden ratios are awaiting u

View attachment 2444992
I genuinely don't care about reps..
This post was made for delusional rotters who believe getting a bimax and becoming good looking will have loyal girls with them forever.
When it's simply not the truth

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, AngryShortMale, Zenis and 4 others
View attachment 2444980
View attachment 2444981

The game never ends, even when you’re reached the max level prestige, gotten all the achievements, unlocked all the collectibles, and beat every level, you must still always be on your toes

She is not yours, it is just your turn

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: whitepilled4life, AngryShortMale, TheDragon and 5 others
Girls are loyal to their emotions. And there is always a bigger fish. Just fuck them and go to sleep.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997, Birdcell, whitepilled4life and 8 others
This post was made for delusional rotters who believe getting a bimax and becoming good looking will have loyal girls with them forever.
Brutal, you force me to treat women like shit, hope you're happy pal.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zenis and 5.5psl
Brutal, you force me to treat women like shit, hope you're happy pal.
Ngl that's what most "modern" feminist women deserve
And treating girls like shit is attractive to them
I can post several videos of girls literally accepting the fact that they like douchebags with huge egos who treat them like shit and a side hoe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Zenis, ChileanMaxxer and 4 others
I can post several videos of girls literally accepting the fact that they like douchebags with huge egos who treat them like shit and a side hoe.
Over for my light triad personality.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheDragon, Zenis, Mio and 3 others
thats why intelligence is more important than looks in life

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Zenis, ChileanMaxxer and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally, totototo, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
Validation of women feels so good better than sexs
Validation from incels feels better because they know what's actually mogger and not muh floofy hair tiktok prittiboi.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Xangsane, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
Lifefuel

• JFL
  • Woah
Validation from incels feels better because they know what's actually mogger and not muh floofy hair tiktok prittiboi.
Ones you get validation of pretty women you will understand

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and HarrierDuBois
Post them and tag me, I need the suifuel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis, 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924

bruh :feelswhere:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis, 5.5psl, skeet and 1 other person

bruh :feelswhere:
Atleast I didn't quoted it word to word.
Just took the idea from there

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Interested
25D4753E 984C 41CF ABE5 D754C5306446

These tiktokers bone mog 99% of these so called ‘masculine’ men. It’s not just their hair, sure it adds to the niche but overall it’s always the bones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Zenis and Interested
Seems like he was a pussy because who the fuck would kill their self over that, average chad cannot handle the slightest bit of hardship

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Zenis, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Reformed
Seems like he was a pussy because who the fuck would kill their self over that, average chad cannot handle the slightest bit of hardship
Bruh ? Are you serious ?
The child from her wife's pussy wasn't his
This isn't a small thing but a world shattering thing for any father to know.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis, p0lishsubhuman and Kamui
No offense this why ur opinion doesn’t matter. U have no idea what makes a good eye area, u just took a theory some guy made and run with it. Just looking at the pics, the guys i posted are more pleasing to look at. And the facts speak for themselves when foids thirsted over them. PSL is about how foids react to u, not ur basement eye area theories

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Bruh ? Are you serious ?
The child from her wife's pussy wasn't his
This isn't a small thing but a world shattering thing for any father to know.
Then just leave her, he's chad and has a million options.. This isn't that big of a fucking deal

• Woah
Then just leave her, he's chad and has a million options.. This isn't that big of a fucking deal
Having a foid that you once believed loved and care about you take another man’s penis and not just that but BEAR his child isn’t exactly a very easy thing to recover from with just “options”, he is still human

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, ScramFranklin, Zenis and 4 others
his brother is 2inch shorter than him, and looks avarage af, but alive

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Zenis
No offense this why ur opinion doesn’t matter. U have no idea what makes a good eye area, u just took a theory some guy made and run with it. Just looking at the pics, the guys i posted are more pleasing to look at. And the facts speak for themselves when foids thirsted over them. PSL is about how foids react to u, not ur basement eye area theories
Guys you posted have shit eye areas.

Guys you posted have shit eye areas.
It’s not that deep. At the end of the day it’s millions (yes millions) of foids finding these guys attractive vs 1 basement autist who disagrees

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: totototo, Deleted member 24444, Zenis and 1 other person
It’s not that deep. At the end of the day it’s millions (yes millions) of foids finding these guys attractive vs 1 basement autist who disagrees
It's about beauty, if you do it for sex that's up to you.

• Woah
View attachment 2444980
View attachment 2444981

Bro you are going through 10 different phases daily

Heightpill > facepill > framepill > heightpill + framepill > just be chadpill > redpill is cope phase > blackpill > just dont be chad pill > ntpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, p0lishsubhuman, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
It's about beauty, if you do it for sex that's up to you.
LMAO, again. Beauty is what millions of foids found attractive VS ‘Beauty’ some basement autist says should be.

• Woah
LMAO, again. Beauty is what millions of foids found attractive VS ‘Beauty’ some basement autist says should be.
The eye areas of the guys you posted are not beautiful, the guys may be appealing for other reasons but their looks are not peak.

View attachment 2444980
View attachment 2444981

Being a Chad just means you won’t be an incel. You can still get cheated on and embarrassed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis, Kamui, skeet and 1 other person
Brutal, even giga chad foot ball player gets cucked

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Krakowski
Oofy doofy is LAW