Just be Alpha bro

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod

Last edited:
But you cant deny there are people that make it to the top of most dominance heirarchies

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 7098, Tyronecell and 7 others

He is a beta male trying to convince an alpha that beta/alpha doesn’t exist. Comments and video are blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 7098, joeveniro and 5 others
I don't know if "alpha" can be accurately used classify groups of men. "Beta" certainly can, but in wolf packs there can really only be one alpha. Just as long as I'm not a beta, that's good enough to me. I have no interest in leading others or being worshipped by them.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Essonerian, joeveniro and 4 others
But you cant deny there are people that make it to the top of most dominance heirarchies
true. some people make it to the top of (sub) hyrarchies.

Like this man on the top of hyrarchy,
I guess he than Alpha male

This man, also is in the top dominant hyrarchy of the health blabla system.
1197627019.jpg.5.jpg

This man, most respected stock tradere ever and in the top dominant hyrarchy of the stocks blabla system.
hqdefault.jpg

This man, most respected soccer player and in top dominant hyrarchy of the soccer system.
I guess he than Alpha male.
Lionel_Messi_20180626.jpg

In popular use of Alpha / Beta.
They don't restrict themselfes to: "The leader of a group" definition.

In popular use. None of the above males, will be called Alpha. While they are in the pure definition of it, imo.

But the popular use of Alpha / Beta.
Basically comes down to: Good lookking / Not Good Looking.

I find that a mis-use, adn cope; pf the word use alpha/beta.

And alpha male in popular terms. Is just a good looking man.
So better they use that word.

Like how this is a good looking man, and therefore alpha in polular use of that tem. JUST based on looks, boyos.
arnold-horizontal2.jpg

Last edited:

He is a beta male trying to convince an alpha that beta/alpha doesn’t exist. Comments and video are blackpilled.

Imagine thinking that manlet is an alpha

true. some people make it to the top of (sub) hyrarchies.

Like this man on the top of hyrarchy,

This man, also is in the top dominant hyrarchy of the health blabla system.
1197627019.jpg.5.jpg

This man, most respected stock tradere ever and in the top dominant hyrarchy of the stocks blabla system.
hqdefault.jpg

This man, most respected soccer player and in top dominant hyrarchy of the soccer system.
I guess he than Alpha male.
Lionel_Messi_20180626.jpg

Than, proof me otherwise. That above males are not Top Alpha Males.

According to that, dumb alpha male cope bs popualre media definition
I dont like using the word "alpha", its redpill cope. There are people who rise to the top pf dominance heirarchies, and saying those men who are the top that dominate and dont exist is cope.

I don't know if "alpha" can be accurately used classify groups of men. "Beta" certainly can, but in wolf packs there can really only be one alpha. Just as long as I'm not a beta, that's good enough to me. I have no interest in leading others or being worshipped by them.
I see it like that also.
In humans, the idea of Aplha is kinda cope, mostly.

In humans popular use off Alpha just means: Good Looking, Tall, Musclular dude. But they should just use that term, instead of the cope term "alpha male"

True. that dude is an ugly, fat, weak looking dude.

But the whole Beta/Alpha discusssion. in popualr media. Is just BS.
because they should use the good terms;

It's:

Tall + Strong + Good Looking
vs.
Small + Weak + Ugly Looking

and not

Alpha
vs.
Beta

In these discussions. They basically talki about being attractive looking (alpha) and being uglu looking (beta). But because of the blue pill, of society. You can't use ugly vs. good looking. So they use the word: aplha or beta.

ALPHA = GOOD LOOKING MAN
BETA = UGLY LOOKING MAN

in popular media use of the words alpha/beta

And that guy in the video. is an fat ugly manlet. But not perse beta imo. He's just an ugly dude.

Let's reverse it.
Can this man be Beta?
DG%20BEAUTY_LIGHT%20BLUE_KEY%20VISUAL%20DAVID%20GANDY_HORIZONTAL.jpg

He isn't "Beta" by default; in popular use of alpha/beta.
And he's "alpha" by default, in popular use of alpha/beta.

Hence imo.
Alpha/Beta in popular use. is just a substitution for Good looking / Not Good Looking.

That's why I find it a cope term.
just use the words. ugly looking, good looking, etc...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Leviathin, joeveniro and 1 other person

joe rogan is like 5ft6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, joeveniro, EdwardCullen and 4 others
If you have to question are you alpha or not, it means your upbringing didn't you good and it's over. Tho alpha!= douchebag, screaming, thugmaxxed beta.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
joe rogan is like 5ft6
If you have to question are you alpha or not, it means your upbringing didn't you good and it's over. Tho alpha!= douchebag, screaming, thugmaxxed beta.
Every guy trying to act "alpha" is the most insufferable cunt on earth from my experience, thoughts bros?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BigBoy, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
Every guy trying to act "alpha" is the most insufferable cunt on earth from my experience, thoughts bros?
110% agree jfl

if being 'alpha' is your goal then its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6873
Let me correct it for you. because Alpha in popular use, just means good looking. and beta means ugly looking.

If you have to question are you alpha good looking or not, it means your upbringing didn't you good not good looking and if ugly it's over.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3043
yes that's what i meant. A genuine alpha most of the time is in the little things that are not seen by most people, and the thoughts and mentality. A true "alpha" or i just prefer say a "male", shows in time of hardships and win and save what matters. Your "trying to be alpha guy" would have flee since long ago, given the apparition of the hardship. says enough of the "alpha". It's just good in time of peace and wealth, to try to impress chav girls.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 6873
Let me correct it for you. because Alpha in popular use, just means good looking. and beta means ugly looking.

If you have to question are you alpha good looking or not, it means your upbringing didn't you good not good looking and if ugly it's over.
I see, this is not what i meant, i explained it others comments here.
You don't need to be utterly good looking to appear alpha, in fact it has no impact on it whatsoever. But obviously the more gl, the more positive externalities you'll get from acting like a male.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
The guys buying into the popular concept of Alph/Beta.
Are insufferable to be around. When they ofcourse try to fit the popular "alpha discription".
It has caused me to hate, the ALPHA MALE concept in popular (redpill/pua) use. You have these manlet, framecells, trying to act all though-guy gangster; trying to talk over others and shit like that, lmao

Alpha = just the lookspill. But hidden in bluepilled copes ideas.

A good looking man, tall, and strong. Is the Alpha, int he popular terminolgy use of alpha/beta.
All these behavior copes, on "how to be alpha". Is just cringe.
It's borderline all, or 90% looks based.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6512, BigBoy and 2 others

Caged at that interview. Guy got rinsed the whole time.

• +1
Reactions: brainded
110% agree jfl

if being 'alpha' is your goal then its over
yes that's what i meant. A genuine alpha most of the time is in the little things that are not seen by most people, and the thoughts and mentality. A true "alpha" or i just prefer say a "male", shows in time of hardships and win and save what matters. Your "trying to be alpha guy" would have flee since long ago, given the apparition of the hardship. says enough of the "alpha". It's just good in time of peace and wealth, to try to impress chav girls.

ill show those fucks how alpha i am, i do nofep and eat a strict carnivore diet.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, IdiAmin, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Caged at that interview. Guy got rinsed the whole time.
If the replaced. the word beta with ugly+weak looking. And alpha with Good+strong looking.
They would had had not talked; alongside each other.

The pure definiton of alpha = leader of the group.
The popular now used definiton of Alpha is (but people don't dare to day it, or bluepill gasslight cope term use like "confidecen") = Good + strong looking + (maybe sometimes, the actual leader).

I don't think it's got anything to do with how you look. "Alpha" and "beta" are used to describe behavior.

Do women intimidate you?

Do they have the ability to emasculate you?

Does your masculinity come from within?

Or is it something based on the approval of women/other people?

Do other men intimidate you?

If your answers to these questions are anything other than no, no, yes, no, and no, then you're a beta.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6512 and IdiAmin
Why they never use ugly or regular looking dudes; with strong personality portraits; For Alpha male???
Alpha

Why is Elon Musk not in the top results, the leader of many men?

Alpha Male (in common use) = LooksPill (but conflated with pua copes gasslights terms like "confidence" and behavior copes and so on because people can't accept the lookspill.

Last edited:
I don't think it's got anything to do with how you look. "Alpha" and "beta" are used to describe behavior.
In it's pure, orgininal, biology scientists use.
It was just: Alpha = leader. Beta = not leader.

BUT. in popular, talks among peoples. Alpha is not used in th above definition, imo. It's a changed definition. But a stupid definition, imo. they use in popular ways now.
Basically in popular use. Alpha male = good looking and/or strong man (sometimes they add a leader in it as well). And they attrivute all kinds of bevaiors halo's onto that good looking ude, and that why he is is alpha, while it's just his looks

If the replaced. the word beta with ugly+weak looking. And alpha with Good+strong looking.
They would had had not talked; alongside each other.

The pure definiton of alpha = leader of the group.
The popular now used definiton of Alpha is (but people don't dare to day it, or bluepill gasslight cope term use like "confidecen") = Good + strong looking + (maybe sometimes, the actual leader).
I was just referring to the interview itself (the whole podcast). Joe Rogan really exposed the guy as somebody with little logical reasoning (particularly the trans debate).

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and eduardkoopman
In it's pure, orgininal, biology scientists use.
It was just: Alpha = leader. Beta = not leader.

BUT. in popular, talks among peoples. Alpha is not used in th above definition, imo. It's a changed definition. But a stupid definition, imo. they use in popular ways now.
Basically in popular use. Alpha male = good looking and/or strong man (sometimes they add a leader in it as well). And they attrivute all kinds of bevaiors halo's onto that good looking ude, and that why he is is alpha, while it's just his looks
No, I'm pretty sure people are stll talking about behavior.

Every time I've ever heard the word "beta", people were referring to some poor b*stard in the friendzone. Or a guy who does the dishes every night after dinner as his wife sits her ass on the sofa and watches TV while sipping wine.

Download
Download1
Download2
Download3

Being "alpha" is legit, but most guys don't understand what it means. The internet alpha male acts noticebale tryhard irl. They don't have the social intelligence to understand social settings. Alpha male =/= be rough, put yourself above others. Nobody wants to be around them, they are "lonely wolves/clowns".
Alpha male = act smoothly, charismatically and self-confidently in any social environment, AND YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and IdiAmin
The ultimate example. of an coper, trying to be the alpha male.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Being "alpha" is legit, but most guys don't understand what it means. The internet alpha male acts noticebale tryhard irl. They don't have the social intelligence to understand social settings. Alpha male =/= be rough, put yourself above others. Nobody wants to be around them, they are "lonely wolves/clowns".
Alpha male = act smoothly, charismatically and self-confidently in any social environment, AND YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.
It's true and those people forget that not everytime you need to put someone down, if you are true alpha, you just fight or argue with someone who attacks you first, otherwise you are just friendly with everyone.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and BigBoy

Alpha male = act smoothly when good looking what you do is considered smooth, charismatically = good looking, and self-confidently good looking is being looked at as confident

I was just referring to the interview itself (the whole podcast). Joe Rogan really exposed the guy as somebody with little logical reasoning (particularly the trans debate).
I agree. Because that ugly fat guy; doesn't dare to say or doesn't know; that it's the LooksPill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Alpha male = act smoothly when good looking what you do is considered smooth, charismatically = good looking, and self-confidently good looking is being looked at as confident
Yes, outstandingly good looking guys are smooth, confident, charismatic, but outstandingly good looking means 1 in 1000+. They are rare af. Most normies describe 4.5-5PSL as good looking and that's not enough to halo over everything else.

A well-known example (yes yes i know it's a tv show) is this guy from "Suits" . He is smooth, confident, charismatic, aka "alpha", while being 4PSL at best.

57b728d210157.jpeg

unbekannt.jpg

I see it like that also.
In humans, the idea of Aplha is kinda cope, mostly.

In humans popular use off Alpha just means: Good Looking, Tall, Musclular dude. But they should just use that term, instead of the cope term "alpha male"

True. that dude is an ugly, fat, weak looking dude.

But the whole Beta/Alpha discusssion. in popualr media. Is just BS.
because they should use the good terms;

It's:

Tall + Strong + Good Looking
vs.
Small + Weak + Ugly Looking

and not

Alpha
vs.
Beta

In these discussions. They basically talki about being attractive looking (alpha) and being uglu looking (beta). But because of the blue pill, of society. You can't use ugly vs. good looking. So they use the word: aplha or beta.

ALPHA = GOOD LOOKING MAN
BETA = UGLY LOOKING MAN

in popular media use of the words alpha/beta

And that guy in the video. is an fat ugly manlet. But not perse beta imo. He's just an ugly dude.

Let's reverse it.
Can this man be Beta?
DG%20BEAUTY_LIGHT%20BLUE_KEY%20VISUAL%20DAVID%20GANDY_HORIZONTAL.jpg
Yea, autism and social anxiety can make anyone appear weird and "beta" although it's alot harder when you are good looking

I am not talking about sexual attraction

Is this thread not a joke? I don't get it. You didn't just seriously link a "adam ruins everything" video?

They're attacking a complete and utter straw man. Nobody is saying that human hierarchy is built in a certain way. When we say "alpha", we mean a range of qualities which are desirable in a type of man. Nobody is saying we have some animal-like hierarchal structure.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BigBoy, IdiAmin and 1 other person
sie macht ihr cardiotraining jeden tag am see
und ich roll im paname

I personally dont like the word alpha because it gives you an expectation to be that doesnt exist. The Internet Youtubers tell you to do strange things as an alpha and it doesnt translate well into real life. Because no one is alpha/beta in a binary sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
I personally dont like the word alpha because it gives you an expectation to be that doesnt exist. The Internet Youtubers tell you to do strange things as an alpha and it doesnt translate well into real life. Because no one is alpha/beta in a binary sense.
Alpha male stuff, sounds so redpill to me always. It's like the ultimate redpill stuff.

Alpha male stuff, sounds so redpill to me always. It's like the ultimate redpill stuff.

It reeks of cringe tbh I wouldnt wanna go and follow what these guys, or what anyone else, tells me is alpha. Id rather live my own life and behave how I want.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 6939
the only hierarchy that matters is the sexual/genetic one

Genetics play a large part in getting one to the top of dominance heirarchies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
yes this^^^^^^^

The whole "muh alpha male doesn't exist" is garbage

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
not a chance im reading or watching anything jfl

It reeks of cringe tbh I wouldnt wanna go and follow what these guys, or what anyone else, tells me is alpha. Id rather live my own life and behave how I want.
Massive cringe. The RedPill, is obsessed with Alpha Male stuff. Which to them is: confidence, holding frame, assertive, domination, etc.. I guess, or smees type of stuff.
It's so cringe to me.
ALSO, what I dislike. Is that they equate: being ALPHA = getting the womens. But you can have confidence, holding frame, assertive, domination, etc.. And still be incel.
I mean if this guy is ALPHA, as in: confidence, holding frame, assertive, domination, etc..
This dude would still be incel.
maxresdefault.jpg

Which is looks based, at first place.
In that case, the top of that hyrarchy, there should be an attractive looking male. But never do they say; that the alpha male has to be a good looking dude. In most dudes definition, an alpha male could be 100% incel looking manlet

Genetics play a large part in getting one to the top of dominance heirarchies.
I believe, in general. If wanna go for the Alpha/beta stuff.

In general I would say.
Alpha male = Good looking tall and strong man
beta male = not good looking shorter and weaker man

Physically speaking.
by above definiton. probably 90% of that alpha/beta stuff is captured.
But irl, no one adds the Lookism part to the Alpha/Beta stuff. It's all the copes about; muh confidence; muh assertivity training

How about the manlet Putin?

power - dominance - and fear pill 100%.
They all know there, if they fuck with him, they could be facing 10 years labor camp in Siberia. Or prison. Or an "accident" happening.
The amount of critical Journalists; that die due to tragic "accidents" or random killing stuff; is alot.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Masculinity has to always be in relation to feminity. Just like for something to be bright, it must be compared to something dark.

Alpha is a synonym for masculine.

Therefore alpha means operating independently from female influence or control. Dont give a shit what females think, do nothing to try impress them or dont not do something in fear of embarrassment, and your alpha. Thats it.

Controlling and leading females rather than them controlling and leading you=Alpha.

It cant be neutral with women, because they cant be reasoned with, its always mog or be mogged.

With men its entirely different, we can reason and have teamwork. I would say any man who doesnt take undeserved disrespect is alpha, thats it. Just a guy who taoes no shit and stands up for himself as much as he can when disrespected.

Mogging other dudes=beta af, this is the 'tryhard alpha' guy who is trying desperately to impress women, therefore they are influencing his behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 5048 and IdiAmin