Banned
Alpha fucks beta bux

Attachments

• IMG_2750.jpeg
    IMG_2750.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, bloomercel and TechnoBoss
The "spark" in their marriage died the moment she saw someone higher PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Zeta and yeeyeeslayer
LMAOO she just married for money
And then you'll have those people saying "bro forget about looks thats for girls bro just get your money up!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, Primalsplit and Zeta
Imagine marrying a post wall infertile woman, who probably looks like shit(given that it's reddit), only to get cheated on, divorced and lose half your assets. There are stupid people and then there are STUPID people.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Thank fuck I have 0 in my account bitch can’t take anything from me except my dick
Thank fuck I will never be beta bux
Thank fuck I only fuck and don’t pay for roastie whores shit

average reddit day

He's on a weird side of Reddit if he wants support

I lurk like crazy on R/SurvivingInfidelity

It's so fucking brutal istg I feel like that character from FightClub just lurking therapy sessions to see other people suffering lol

• +1
Reactions: Carv
He's on a weird side of Reddit if he wants support

I lurk like crazy on R/SurvivingInfidelity

It's so fucking brutal istg I feel like that character from FightClub just lurking therapy sessions to see other people suffering lol
r/deadbedrooms is suifuel for normies who think marriages are happily ever after

• +1
Reactions: Carv and Brus Wane
Imagine marrying a post wall infertile woman, who probably looks like shit(given that it's reddit), only to get cheated on, divorced and lose half your assets. There are stupid people and then there are STUPID people.
tbf the bluepill brainwashing by feminists is pretty effective. it starts from everybody's mom

• +1
i can imagine how the co worker looked, how he behaved, how he fucked her, the chemistry they had vs her husband everything

this is the opposite of shocking to me

• +1
Alpha fucks beta bux
How low iq do people have to be to still fucking marry women these days, nigga it doesn’t take a genius to realise that signing a contract which rewards the other party if they break it isn’t a good idea

• +1