Just be tall and NT theory

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I literally see this in my day to day, medium tall guys (sub190cm) who are mega NT and have social status pull the most in high school. Racepill doesn’t even apply at all. Am I retarded or is this legit?

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Mr. President and autistic_tendencies
Yes unfortunately, especially the NT part :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I literally see this in my day to day, medium tall guys (sub190cm) who are mega NT and have social status pull the most in high school. Racepill doesn’t even apply at all. Am I retarded or is this legit?
do you even know 190 cm is fucking 6'4 and above who rare it is and how intimidating to most guys it look

Yeah, generally HTN face is rare irl and height becomes the next best thing

do you even know 190 cm is fucking 6'4 and above who rare it is and how intimidating to most guys it look
Depends on country. I’m 192cm in Scandinavia and I don’t “look” tall day to day. It’s probably tall in US though

• +1
Reactions: tervile1
Depends on country. I’m 192cm in Scandinavia and I don’t “look” tall day to day. It’s probably tall in US though
in the west anything above 6ft is good with MTN to HtN face anything below is ROPE

in the west anything above 6ft is good with MTN to HtN face anything below is ROPE
True tbh, most successful guys I know with women are around 185cm and even though I “heightmog them” literally no one cares irl

If you are 25-30+ and non NT, being NT is pretty much impossible then.

Better to have most guys focus on what they can change, i.e., looks, hormones, fillers, bonesmashing, etc.

No one cares about zoomers and their "issues."

If you are a millenial and not NT, looks are your own chance to open the door then.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel