This is the average male you idiots

You don't see subaverage/ugly as much because they're not out socializing or posting on social media as much.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Manletmachine, Subhuman232 and 1 other person
oofy doofy is META in 2024
I actually started to believe it. Nigga had a buzzcut (it's popular in balkans) but on a peanut skull. Negative canthal tilt, thin lips, but had good symmetry. Brunette and brown exes. He looked high trust, but literally low mtn. Yet he pulled a stacylite.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid and SlavicGeneral
You don't see subaverage/ugly as much because they're not out socializing or posting on social media as much.
Most average and below average guys don't consider themselves ugly. You need bdd to consider yourself ugly (most of this forum).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Celphony
average guy:
175cm
slightly acne
mtn
full head of hair (but shit hair)
NT
maybe you live on Mars but in Russia (superior country) it's an average guy.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Xangsane
I saw a guy who's a low mtn with a stacylite a couple days back kissing his gf in a cafe. I saw that guy at the gym a couple fays ago and he is literally built like a degenrate (skinny fat) at 6ft 1. He seemed oofy doofy thug wannabe.
I am below that guy.

Average male is:
6ft
MTN and sometimes HTN
Clear skin
Full head of hair
Not fat and not skinny
Not a wristcel
Normal body
Normal childhood
NT
Not autistic
No social anxiety
Had gfs in his teens and lost virginity in high school

And this is just enough to have a gf and normal life. Even guys below in some of the ways are able to have a gf.

Average male is not a balding, betabuxxing subhuman like many users here claim. If you are the bottom of the barell male who needs to "try hard" to get a foid, then don't project it on everyone else. Average and slightly below average people have sex.

I am below average in every possible regard.
I am in the bottom 5% of men in my town.
average male is:
5'9 unfrauded
skinny fat or slightly built with shitty bf
5.5 inch NBP penis
MTN face
good skin
good head of hair with shit hairline
had 1-3 gfs and lost virginity near end of high school
5 body count by 25
decently NT but low IQ

there you go, fixed it for you. the man you described is top 10-15%

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Xangsane, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
average male is:
5'9 unfrauded
5.5 inch NBP penis
MTN face
good skin
5 body count by 25
decently NT but low IQ

I am below that.

average male is:
5'9 unfrauded
5.5 inch NBP penis
MTN face
good skin
5 body count by 25
decently NT but low IQ

It's definitely ltn face ngl, most are bloated lol, only if average male are actually lean and not skinny fat while being bloated

I don't think the average face is mtn for that reason tbh

Most average and below average guys don't consider themselves ugly. You need bdd to consider yourself ugly (most of this forum).
Not sure I agree with that. I think some people are ugly and it makes logical sense to acknowledge that if other people think you're ugly and say you are. Not that they should tell themselves that they're ugly everyday or let it prevent them from trying to achieve things they value in life, but one has to be realistic and not delude oneself into plans of grandeur. Most guys will never be able to date supermodels e.g.

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
Not sure I agree with that. I think some people are ugly and it makes logical sense to acknowledge that if other people think you're ugly and say you are. Not that they should tell themselves that hey're ugly everyday or let it prevent them from trying to achieve things they value in life, but one has to be realistic and not delude oneself into plans of grandeur. Most guys will never be able to date supermodels e.g.
I am ugly, others have said that I am ugly and whatever I trt, I fail.

It is 100% over for me.

I actually started to believe it. Nigga had a buzzcut (it's popular in balkans) but on a peanut skull. Negative canthal tilt, thin lips, but had good symmetry. Brunette and brown exes. He looked high trust, but literally low mtn. Yet he pulled a stacylite.
mogs me

Average male is:
6ft
MTN and sometimes HTN
Clear skin
Full head of hair
Not fat and not skinny
Not a wristcel
Normal body
Normal childhood
NT
Not autistic
No social anxiety
Had gfs in his teens and lost virginity in high school

And this is just enough to have a gf and normal life. Even guys below in some of the ways are able to have a gf.

Average male is not a balding, betabuxxing subhuman like many users here claim. If you are the bottom of the barell male who needs to "try hard" to get a foid, then don't project it on everyone else. Average and slightly below average people have sex.

I am below average in every possible regard.
I am in the bottom 5% of men in my town.
Full head of hair, clear skin i not fat se ne slazem

Ali istina dosl 60% ljudi samo zive normalno dok mi trunemo

Niggas don’t go outside

High iq thread except maybe for below average guys having sex in HS. Nah inceldom isn’t an uncommon issue but everything else you said is accurate.

95-99% of people do not have actual problems and the muh Incels irl are not basement rotting losers like the Incels here. They usually have social lives or studycel all day

Not sure I agree with that. I think some people are ugly and it makes logical sense to acknowledge that if other people think you're ugly and say you are. Not that they should tell themselves that they're ugly everyday or let it prevent them from trying to achieve things they value in life, but one has to be realistic and not delude oneself into plans of grandeur. Most guys will never be able to date supermodels e.g.
Does not work like that. Looks theory does not exist irl. I'm starting to believe it more and more.

Most supermodels date mtn-htn. Most actresses date mtn-htn. Most singers date mtn-htn. Most ig models date mtn-htn.

Most people don't consider themselves ugly and even if they do don't see it as a disadvantage in life. All my friends who are ltn-mtn tell me I am schizo and all my htn-chadlite friends tell me I am schizo. Never have I met a single person who believed looks theory had great signigicance.

Take a look at couples, most htbs end up with mtn-htn guys. Htn is enough to pull 95% of women if nt and social circle/status maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Does not work like that. Looks theory does not exist irl. I'm starting to believe it more and more.

Most supermodels date mtn-htn. Most actresses date mtn-htn. Most singers date mtn-htn. Most ig models date mtn-htn.

Most people don't consider themselves ugly and even if they do don't see it as a disadvantage in life. All my friends who are ltn-mtn tell me I am schizo and all my htn-chadlite friends tell me I am schizo. Never have I met a single person who believed looks theory had great signigicance.

Take a look at couples, most htbs end up with mtn-htn guys. Htn is enough to pull 95% of women if nt and social circle/status maxxed.
You don't know shit. MTN-HTN aren't ugly. You must be retarded.

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
Depends on the age bracket, but yea by definition the average guy is a MTN normie on autopilot, duh

You don't know shit. MTN-HTN aren't ugly. You must be retarded.
I didn't say they are ugly greycel. Just that htn is enough to win in life.

Most mtns think they are gl and ltns think they are ok looking retard. No ltn obsessed over his looks. You can be subhuman and have bdd and chad and have bdd, but nt ltn won't find himself ugly if he does not have bdd.

Ltns go clubbing, ltns go to gym thinking they mog because they are 20% bf and bench 100kg, ltns ask girls out.

This is legit
Everytime i go out i see hordes off tall looksmaxxed htn that mog the forum chads on here

On a Saturday night in a club every second guy is basically a htn