just be tall theory: does it work?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I'm thinking about trying a fucking 8cm shoe lift to reach 187cm, going to a random club alone and flirting with as many girls I can.

There must be at least 1 girl who would not reject a tallcel with average face 😠

yes im 5psl 6'5 and it works

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
thanks for the lifefuel....
before undergoing a shit ton of surgeries I have to try wearing fucking big boots containing fucking high lifts
u need good frame too btw it wont work if ure too lanky

• +1
depends on country

I'm ugly and 6'3'' and it doesn't work, just be tall is cope

• +1
Reactions: Seek323
I am almost 6'2 and i dont slay, just get some occasional girls
So cope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and pisslord
To be a chad it's almost required to be atleast 6'0. This way you'll mog 80% of the population.And combined witha good face can take you pretty far.
For chadlite you jsut ened to be average height tbh

thats because you guys are most likely beta af irl and low t
Not beta, my thoery is that i just dont have a social circle
If i had one i would slay
But im pretty sure im just coping

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I'm thinking about trying a fucking 8cm shoe lift to reach 187cm, going to a random club alone and flirting with as many girls I can.

There must be at least 1 girl who would not reject a tallcel with average face 😠
8cm shoelift is too noticeable, you will just be laughed at. 4cm is absolute maxinum any manlet should ever use. Even that is risky.

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
tall in Texas = bellow average in Netherlands
This. I thought everyone was a giant but in Dallas everyone is only 5'9 jfl

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
8cm shoelift is too noticeable, you will just be laughed at. 4cm is absolute maxinum any manlet should ever use. Even that is risky.
yeah 8cm shoelift is too noticeable lol dont buy it i only read the thread name and not the post itself

You can do 2 inches max. And those would only give you about 1.5 inches because of compression. Couple that with some height maxxing shoes and you should be 2.7 inches taller than usual, and 2 inches taller than when you were wearing normal shoes.

Not beta, my thoery is that i just dont have a social circle
If i had one i would slay
But im pretty sure im just coping
I don't have either but still get pus. Would get tons more if i was social and extroverted tho.

thanks to high estrogen level, I have long limbs so I think my body proportions won't be fucked up while wearing 8cm lifts

nah 4 cm is too low. If wearing jeans 3 inches lifts won't be noticable

No, only face matters.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
"Just be tall" = forced meme by braindead manlets. Face will always be most important.

Any "just be x" theory is shit except for "just be chad" which implies you have the full package of good traits.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, DidntRead, disillusioned and 1 other person
to some extent if she's willing to fuck a 6'2 guy, i don't see why she would reject a 5'11
just don't be a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
when i was in high school there was a really tall guy who is now infamous for having tried to pretend to be bisexual to get with women. The point is: his height alone was so insufficient to attract even an average girl that he had to resort to a retarded compensatory strategy (which did not work, girls just treated him as a gay friend).

height has rapidly diminishing returns, much like muscular definition.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 245
All "just be" theories are bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and supercilious_knowall
All "just be" theories are bullshit.
They're legit, but it's a niche game and most foids who are into the any "just be" thing are most likely PSL 4 or below

They're legit, but it's a niche game and most foids who are into the any "just be" thing are most likely PSL 4 or below

Try not to get arrested for supposed ‘harassment’.

clubs are full of tall guys so good luck

clubs are full of tall guys so good luck
Yeah, average height in nightclubs shoots up to 6'0" easily. You need to be at least 6'4" to really stand out.

• +1
No, I'm 6'0 and have been pretty much incel all my life despite being NT and going out regularly. You at least need a 5.5 face for just be tall to work.

Yes its legit

5'6 btw :feelswhy:

if youre 6'3+ with an average face good frame but still virgin youre most likely a low t beta or you just dont go out

thanks for the lifefuel....
before undergoing a shit ton of surgeries I have to try wearing fucking big boots containing fucking high lifts
Your going to do LL ?