• Excessive body hair
  • Recessed hairline
  • Brown or (rarely) dark green eyes
  • Brown or olive-toned skin
  • Thin, short frame
  • Mediocre-to-low IQ
  • Feminine, meek demeanor
  • Skinny-fat body composition

Even the ancient Greek and Roman statues depicting figures from Greco-Roman mythology display mostly Nordic traits:

zeus_statue.jpg
5996280980_d585003d9e_b.jpg

Observations by the ancient Roman historian Tactius about his Germanic contemporaries:

"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work."

"In their councils an accusation may be preferred or a capital crime prosecuted. Penalties are distinguished according to the offense. Traitors and deserters are hanged on trees; the coward, the unwarlike, the man stained with abominable vices, is plunged into the mire of the morass with a hurdle put over him. This distinction in punishment means that crime, they think, ought, in being punished, to be exposed, while infamy ought to be buried out of sight-"

"If their native state sinks into the sloth of prolonged peace and repose, many of its noble youths voluntarily seek those tribes which are waging some war, both because inaction is odious to their race, and because they win renown more readily in the midst of peril, and cannot maintain a numerous following except by violence and war."

"In every home the children, naked and filthy, grow up with those stout frames and limbs which we so much admire. Every mother feeds her child at the breast and never entrusts it to servants and nurses. The young master is not distinguished from the slave by any pampering in his upbringing. Both live amid the same flocks and lie on the same ground till the freeborn are distinguished by age and recognized by merit. The young men marry late, and their vigor is thus unimpaired. Nor are the maidens hurried into marriage; the same age and a similar stature is required; well-matched and vigorous they wed, and the offspring reproduce the strength of the parents."

"Their quarrels, as might be expected with intoxicated people, are seldom fought out with mere abuse, but commonly with wounds and bloodshed."

TL;DR IF YOU ARE NOT GERMANIC OR GERMANIC-PASSING, YOU MAY AS WELL BE ETHNIC.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lil truecel, Deleted member 6824, Deleted member 5891 and 35 others
Just have a nordic pheno theory.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 5522
Tl;dr if you are sub 8 its over tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5187
F54E8E09 B88F 42B9 BC37 BF7A346E1ECA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, Deleted member 6402, CursedOne and 23 others
North atlantid pheno is 75/100 nordic for a reason.
tho i'm happy with my pheno, i mog most jbw copers to the utter realm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 3328 and 6 others
Idk man
I just now I'm Nordic and a mogger

Same theory doesn't fit all nordics
But I am indeed a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 3043
jbw is more like just be western

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Gunna, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
now you're being real unlike stating larps like ugly ethnics mog me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 5187 and 1 other person
tfw You don't have straight Nordic hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 5187 and 1 other person
@Roping Subhuman

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5187
@rightfulcel are u hapa?

• +1
The Nordic/Germanic Phenotype:

1588309311811.jpg

Average male height in:
  • Sweden - 5'11.5
  • Netherlands - 5'11
  • Denmark - 5'11
  • Austria - 5'10.5
Typical Nordic/Germanic features include:
  • Broad shoulders
  • Square jaw
  • Fair hair
  • Blue eyes
  • Light skin
  • Robust, tall frame
  • High IQ
  • Masculine, aggressive demeanor
  • Lean strong body composition
The Mediterranean Phenotype:

1588311515350.jpg

Average male height in:
  • Italy - 5'9.5
  • Greece - 5'9.5
  • Portugal - 5'8.5
  • Spain - 5'8
Typical Mediterranean features include:
  • Narrow shoulders
  • Narrow jaw
  • Black, greasy hair
  • Excessive body hair
  • Recessed hairline
  • Thin, short frame
  • Mediocre-to-low IQ

Even the ancient Greek and Roman statues depicting figures from Greco-Roman mythology display mostly Nordic traits:

zeus_statue.jpg

Observations by the ancient Roman historian Tactius about his Germanic contemporaries:

"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work."

"In their councils an accusation may be preferred or a capital crime prosecuted. Penalties are distinguished according to the offense. Traitors and deserters are hanged on trees; the coward, the unwarlike, the man stained with abominable vices, is plunged into the mire of the morass with a hurdle put over him. This distinction in punishment means that crime, they think, ought, in being punished, to be exposed, while infamy ought to be buried out of sight-"

"If their native state sinks into the sloth of prolonged peace and repose, many of its noble youths voluntarily seek those tribes which are waging some war, both because inaction is odious to their race, and because they win renown more readily in the midst of peril, and cannot maintain a numerous following except by violence and war."

"In every home the children, naked and filthy, grow up with those stout frames and limbs which we so much admire. Every mother feeds her child at the breast and never entrusts it to servants and nurses. The young master is not distinguished from the slave by any pampering in his upbringing. Both live amid the same flocks and lie on the same ground till the freeborn are distinguished by age and recognized by merit. The young men marry late, and their vigor is thus unimpaired. Nor are the maidens hurried into marriage; the same age and a similar stature is required; well-matched and vigorous they wed, and the offspring reproduce the strength of the parents."

"Their quarrels, as might be expected with intoxicated people, are seldom fought out with mere abuse, but commonly with wounds and bloodshed."

Wrong. I am mediterannean. I do NOT have olive skin (I am white as they come), broad-shoulders, no body hair, naturally lean and muscular, dark brown hair/brown eyes and relatively good IQ judging by the fact I have PhD from world top 10 uni. Maybe I should do an ancestry DNA test.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, irrumator praetor, Hector and 2 others
wtf, my country’s IQ is awfully low at 56

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 5522
😎

• +1
@RichmondBread on dopamine watch

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, didntreadlol, Deleted member 4671 and 7 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, randomguy1235, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
fucking lol at this nerdcuck cope, if you have no dark features you might as well rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, Chadlitecel, MiroslavBulldosex and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Nosecel, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
GERMANIC SKULLS........

• +1
Med Chads mog Nordic Chads tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, randomguy1235, irrumator praetor and 3 others
Average male height in:
  • Sweden - 5'11.5
  • Netherlands - 5'11
  • Denmark - 5'11
  • Austria - 5'10.5
  • Broad shoulders
  • Square jaw
  • Fair hair
  • Blue eyes
  • Light skin
  • Robust, tall frame
  • High IQ

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, StolenDays and Deleted member 5522
Cope unless ur Slavic, u might as well rope

• +1
This doesn't even come close to the truth, most Nordics have lanky narrow faces with narrow physics while meds have more proportional builds, the roman and Greek statues looks 100% roman with olive skin and dark hair ( curly most of the time ), the average Scandinavian looks like this:
saD9yYC.jpg

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, irrumator praetor, slime and 3 others
jfl at the comparison

germanic features include:
- every single ideal feature

med features include
- meds are subhamen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius, randomguy1235, irrumator praetor and 7 others
The Nordic/Germanic Phenotype:

1588309311811.jpg

Average male height in:
  • Sweden - 5'11.5
  • Netherlands - 5'11
  • Denmark - 5'11
  • Austria - 5'10.5
  • Broad shoulders
  • Square jaw
  • Fair hair
  • Blue eyes
  • Light skin
  • Robust, tall frame
  • High IQ
The Mediterranean Phenotype:

1588311515350.jpg

Average male height in:
  • Italy - 5'9.5
  • Greece - 5'9.5
  • Portugal - 5'8.5
  • Spain - 5'8
Typical Mediterranean features include:
  • Narrow shoulders
  • Narrow jaw
  • Black, greasy hair
  • Excessive body hair
  • Recessed hairline
  • Thin, short frame
  • Mediocre-to-low IQ

zeus_statue.jpg

White Pride Worldwide

• +1
Reactions: John McCormick and Deleted member 5522
Muay Thai - Mewing - Chewing - Gym - Blue Eyed
White Pride Worldwide
Muay Thai - Mewing - Chewing - Gym - Blue Eyed

may as well add autism, never saw such an autistic list, nothing in common

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Gunna
I have this pheno. My brother has the north atlantid pheno which I think has the broadest appeal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 3043

zeus_statue.jpg

real roman emperors were med

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Mr.cope and Deleted member 5522
Mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6113, irrumator praetor and 17 others
fucking lol at this nerdcuck cope, if you have no dark features you might as well rope
I'm not Nordic, I have a med phenotype; I and the rest of the meds in my family display most of these traits or at least a natural tendency towards them. Like Tacitus, however, I'm just calling it like I see it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
I may be Germanic and proud, since we're probably the best pheno since meds re usually too dark. But I would never betray my European brothers. So stop this

• JFL
  • +1
Fuck man the broadest appeal is a mix of both nordic and med features imo

Nordics tend to have too pale features

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 685
North atlantid pheno is 75/100 nordic for a reason.
I hope you're kidding

• +1
I may be Germanic and proud, since we're probably the best pheno since meds re usually too dark. But I would never betray my European brothers. So stop this
my skin is literally as pale as yours and I'm barely not med bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 685
JBW is cope more like Just Be Average.

• +1
White people are gods

• +1
This doesn't even come close to the truth, most Nordics have lanky narrow faces with narrow physics while meds have more proportional builds, the roman and Greek statues looks 100% roman with olive skin and dark hair ( curly most of the time ), the average Scandinavian looks like this:
saD9yYC.jpg
You've obviously never been in North/West Europe
my skin is literally as pale as yours and I'm barely not med bro
Yeah but youre Balkan not south Spaniard or Sicilian they barely look white alot of times.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, KingOfRome, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
You've obviously never been in North/West Europe
Let them cope
Then rope if they ever travel to Scandinavia
I think the reality will hit them hard and induce depression

All exchange students I meet say we got the best looking men

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5522
Black hair mogs blonde hair according to almost all women.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, irrumator praetor, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
I can’t accept this

Nordics do not look robust, they are narrow. Nordics used to be robust in the past but bad breeding and shit diets have destroyed that. They do not commonly have wide jaws. They are too pale and have light cuckish colouring. They have height, sure but jfl @ u If you think they have proportional frame on average. They don’t

Nordic women crave dark coloured meds, always. This is why you catch Nordic men commonly getting TANS, dying their hair and artificially making their skin darker through drugs. Most models you see at the top aren’t pale cucked nerdics. Jfl @ this thread

Nordic pheno is preferred by trash tier ethnic women. Med pheno is ideal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 1973, randomguy1235 and 4 others