Just Be White = Just Be GERMANIC

I disagree
Most young men I see in Scandinavia aren't framecels compared to anywhere else I travelled
They seem to be taller and better framed
Yes most have a shade of blonde maybe 70%
I don't think you're good at judging faces tbh
bullshit most guys here are skinny af with weak facial bones except chin. Nordic phenotype is characterised by gracile bone structure

even when i was 192cm 80kg i framemogged everyone to oblivion. Whereas when I was in USA i felt average. And most guys here arent tall either, i heightmog most guys i see

scandinavian guys arent goodlooking they are cucks except the extremely rare chad guy.

go to skolfest.se and check the club pics, i havnt found even 1 goodlooking guy so far

med is better looking or at least has more appeal to women.

nordics do indeed have better height, but from what i’ve noticed they aren’t as extroverted and less masculine in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Keep barking for meds, while the penetrate your mom..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and irrumator praetor
Whites in general mog other races but good looking people of any race exist
I hate nordcucks for having a 70% chance of being born with Light blue eyes white my father cucked me in the womb while my Mother had a mix of green/Brown eyes
I want to break some nordcucks nose so hard rn

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
bullshit most guys here are skinny af with weak facial bones except chin. Nordic phenotype is characterised by gracile bone structure

even when i was 192cm 80kg i framemogged everyone to oblivion. Whereas when I was in USA i felt average. And most guys here arent tall either, i heightmog most guys i see

scandinavian guys arent goodlooking they are cucks except the extremely rare chad guy.

go to skolfest.se and check the club pics, i havnt found even 1 goodlooking guy so far
Fuck man you seem like an angry immigrant holy shit

Fuck man you seem like an angry immigrant holy shit
Im 100% swedish but i dislike scandinavians cuz most guys here are turbo cuck twinks

wish i could live in usa or something

med is better looking or at least has more appeal to women.

nordics do indeed have better height, but from what i’ve noticed they aren’t as extroverted and less masculine in looks.
This is a good statement
I agree most nordics are introverted as fuck
The colouring also makes us looks less high T

Imo mixed people are often moggers

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and turkproducer
This is a good statement

yeah this might be a generalisation but why are nordics so weird when speaking to them in a social setting?

I remember when I used to play video games, whenever a nordic guy or team would join the libby they would always have weird meme AVIs and said retarded shit on the mic.

I know most ethnics or meds speak loud in an annoying way but nordics always seemed to be less NT to me.

anyway, regarding the ideal pheno it 100% isn’t nordic or ethnic type of med, that’s why people from european med countries are slayers at least appeal wise because they aren’t too ethnic but still have a nice contrast between white and darker features.

• +1
This is a good statement

Has nothing to do with personality, nordics in general look like cucks tbh.

Ive never been to central europe but i assume they have more of the prototypical robust faces associated with germanic people and also more dark haired than nordics. but i guess australia/canada/USA have the best guys

also most guys from southern europe look like subhuman ethnics

Has nothing to do with personality, nordics in general look like cucks tbh.

Ive never been to central europe but i assume they have more of the prototypical robust faces associated with germanic people and also more dark haired than nordics. but i guess australia/canada/USA have the best guys

also most guys from southern europe look like subhuman ethnics
jfl at beeing a cuck. have the will to punch every fucker is what makes a man.
i can't understand guys who have a gf and can't protect her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and turkproducer
What if you have white skin but dark brown hair??

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
yeah this might be a generalisation but why are nordics so weird when speaking to them in a social setting?

I remember when I used to play video games, whenever a nordic guy or team would join the libby they would always have weird meme AVIs and said retarded shit on the mic.

I know most ethnics or meds speak loud in an annoying way but nordics always seemed to be less NT to me.

anyway, regarding the ideal pheno it 100% isn’t nordic or ethnic type of med, that’s why people from european med countries are slayers at least appeal wise because they aren’t too ethnic but still have a nice contrast between white and darker features.
I agree on the ideal pheno not being nordic
It's a mix of different features

It's just the culture difference
I don't enjoy the nordic introverted culture tbh
It's boring and irritating at times
From what I see most nordics also got a more difficult times talking to ethnics/meds but I don't know why
Probaly beacuse nordics are close minded and only want to speak to a few friends and family (until drunk lol)

From my experience ethnics here are way more extroverted and open to talk to strangers
It's just easier to have a casual conversation with ethnics or meds than nordics

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043

From what I see most nordics also got a more difficult times talking to ethnics/meds but I don't know why
Probaly beacuse nordics are close minded and only want to speak to a few friends and family (until drunk lol)

From my experience ethnics here are way more extroverted and open to talk to strangers
It's just easier to have a casual conversation with ethnics or meds than nordics
yes that's true, unironically the more ethnic looking you are the more "bloody" "heat" vibes you gives, so easier to speak with.
the more blond you are the more "cold" vibe and blood you gives. it's something that has passed from ages.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 5187
jfl at beeing a cuck. have the will to punch every fucker is what makes a man.
i can't understand guys who have a gf and can't protect her
Bro he speaking out his ass
Me and most my friends been in fights multiple times

He probaly just like the unnatural American Hollywood look or Australian insta surfer look tbh
yes that's true, unironically the more ethnic looking you are the more "bloody" "heat" vibes you gives, so easier to speak with.
the more blond you are the more "cold" vibe and blood you gives. it's something that has passed from ages.
True
That's maybe why I like more med looking females

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Wait you are nordic??

Which type? Keltic nordid,Hallstatt nordid,Anglo Saxon,north Atlantid(75% nordic), faelid,East nordid ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5187

He probaly just like the unnatural American Hollywood look or Australian insta surfer look tbh
bro i legit need to fight again do box anything.... never i was happier than as a teen when people were all against me because i was proud and more intelligent/successfull than them.
very dangerous life but it was worth it. how many times did i knocked down dozens of guys at a while. i can never thank so much my father training since a kid ngl.

beeing fat is lowering the T asf

• +1

post a pic of ur physique

most scandinavians are insanely framecel twinks compared to americans and i cant picture most hipster guys here being in fights. Especially since if u fight ethnics they will gang up on u and pull a knife.

bro i legit need to fight again do box anything.... never i was happier than as a teen when people were all against me because i was proud and more intelligent/successfull than them.
very dangerous life but it was worth it. how many times did i knocked down dozens of guys at a while. i can never thank so much my father training since a kid ngl.

beeing fat is lowering the T asf
Yeah
Fighting is fun but should be under a controlled environment for it to be reasonable safe

• So Sad

Yeah that’s 100% true. I experience the same thing in the U.K., not a nerdic country but similar vibes culture wise.

People here are scared to take their earphones out to talk with strangers 😂 I don’t know why.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 3043
Wait you are nordic??

Which type? Keltic nordid,Hallstatt nordid,Anglo Saxon,north Atlantid(75% nordic), faelid,East nordid ?
I'm not sure
I feel they look alike
All those phenotypes look like people living in Scandinavia

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 3043
Are you fucking stupid? I unignored you and I see this retarded shit. You know nothing about us.

post a pic of ur physique

most scandinavians are insanely framecel twinks compared to americans and i cant picture most hipster guys here being in fights. Especially since if u fight ethnics they will gang up on u and pull a knife.
This will be an endless discussion
Yeah that’s 100% true. I experience the same thing in the U.K., not a nerdic country but similar vibes culture wise.

People here are scared to take their earphones out to talk with strangers 😂 I don’t know why.
It's sad indeed
I dislike this very much

This will be an endless discussion
This is my physique at 192cm and im twice the size of most guys here. Most scandinavians like i said are turbo twinks.

3B13D709 271C 4C57 A7FB 027E575FA792

• +1
Dude you are retarded. Of course if you nitpick and show examples of ugly southerners it's gonna seem that way. Northerners are basically like Latinas in that everyone thinks they are all hot but in reality you only see the select few who look best and now the whole world thinks everyone looks like a model there. I live in the netherlands and no it isn't full of chads. The only thing they have on a turk like me is height. Easily half of the dutch guys i know have a narrow jaw and weird eye area. Not to slander anyone here but your post is basically one huge cope.

Also nordics seem to have low nt for some reason. Even the outgoing ones. Like it's weird to describe but you get a lot of edgy types here.

I hate nordcucks for having a 70% chance of being born with Light blue eyes white my father cucked me in the womb while my Mother had a mix of green/Brown eyes
I want to break some nordcucks nose so hard rn
I feel like u might have a bit of anger issues and irrationality

Being Germanic=Everything tbh
B9zQtir.gif

Keep running away from questions, you obviously have a clear description of what an Aryan look like, I simply asked if these two fuckers fit that description of yours, no need to cry like that.
Wtf are you even talking about?

Nordic: Masculine, aggressive demeanor

mHM3DMk.gif

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
Muay Thai - Mewing - Chewing - Gym - Blue Eyed

Muay Thai - Mewing - Chewing - Gym - Blue Eyed

may as well add autism, never saw such an autistic list, nothing in common
lol, you are just a scum with no arguments. What the fuck is cringe on blue yes, gym, muay thai or chewing you retard?

• Ugh..
lol, you are just a scum with no arguments. What the fuck is cringe on blue yes, gym, muay thai or chewing you retard?
your autism

Yes, but there are different Germanic tribes. The ones with impressive Germanic build are not Nordic or Hellstat, but Alpine Atlantid, and live in Bavaria , Austria, and Central Germany.

Stickied

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Gazzamogga
Typical Nordic/Germanic features include:
  • Broad shoulders
  • Square jaw
  • Fair hair
  • Blue eyes
  • Light skin, sure but can't go tanned even a bit without looking strange
  • Robust, tall frame
  • High IQ yes but low EQ too, more prone to autistic behavior and also so high inib that they have to drink to go talk to foids
  • Masculine, aggressive demeanor on the contrary, they act cuckish, just watch how bluepilled theirs countries are
  • Lean strong body composition not lean at all, they have naturally a bit more fat cause of cold environnement survival genetic
  • You forgot the blond hair which is a bit a failo for most foids (not talking about asians who love BWC)
  • Deep settled eyes => eyes area is generally better than others pheno

Their pheno is still overall very good ngl

Btw saying Mediterannean mediocre to low iq is coping, they are lower but still closer than anyone to the best iq / eq ratio. Neither autist genius nor overly sociable monkey.
I have this pheno. My brother has the north atlantid pheno which I think has the broadest appeal
It is

Last edited:
Legit thread

would've roped long ago if I was med or worse tbh

You've obviously never been in North/West Europe

Yeah but youre Balkan not south Spaniard or Sicilian they barely look white alot of times.
I'm a balkan med, get mistaken for Arab and Turk all the time lmao
Nordic: Masculine, aggressive demeanor

mHM3DMk.gif
I've never seen bigger cucks than nordics, the ''muh descendants of the vikings''

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5522 and Lev Peshkov
JFL if you think germanic supreme pheno. Look at Anglo-Saxon which I'm half and look at slav which I also am. Also have you seen germanic pheno. Itd average at best. I'm like 1/10 germanic.
your pheno is sure better but ngl from all the experiment done i've reached the conclusion that what matters is to be gl conventionnally wise - unless low T chink and dravidian btw.
Hell, you can even be ugly or average psl wise but having high SMV irl because badboy and stuff.
ngl i'm starting to lose faith in PSL.
The Jewish pheno is better than German pheno stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5522
Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Just the expected hoe-ass behavior

Attachments

• 321C74C9-358D-466E-80BB-00BA02478CB5.jpeg
    321C74C9-358D-466E-80BB-00BA02478CB5.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
your pheno is sure better but ngl from all the experiment done i've reached the conclusion that what matters is to be gl conventionnally wise - unless low T chink and dravidian btw.
Hell, you can even be ugly or average psl wise but having high SMV irl because badboy and stuff.
ngl i'm starting to lose faith in PSL.
This is very true I have a thugmaxxed lightskin friend who is recessed but hustles and has this whole bad boy thing going on even though he’s recessed cuz he slouches and he’s like 5’8” still gets pussy. Then again he did say he had a 7 inch dick but idk if i believe that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 3043
This is very true I have a thugmaxxed lightskin friend who is recessed but hustles and has this whole bad boy thing going on even though he’s recessed cuz he slouches and he’s like 5’8” still gets pussy. Then again he did say he had a 7 inch dick but idk if i believe that.
probably larping in dick size i'm taller and legit 7 inch and it looks huge for below 6ft dudes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, TheEndHasNoEnd and GrayEyedBarrett
probably larping in dick size i'm taller and legit 7 inch and it looks huge for below 6ft dudes
Yeah i didnt believe him for a second but then again his phone do be blowing up from a lot of hoes he pretty much hustlemaxxed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 3043
Yeah i didnt believe him for a second but then again his phone do be blowing up from a lot of hoes he pretty much hustlemaxxed
nt badboymaxxing means a lot ngl

• +1
The Nordic/Germanic Phenotype:

1588309311811.jpg

Average male height in:
  • Sweden - 5'11.5
  • Netherlands - 5'11
  • Denmark - 5'11
  • Austria - 5'10.5
Typical Nordic/Germanic features include:
  • Broad shoulders
  • Square jaw
  • Fair hair
  • Blue eyes
  • Light skin
  • Robust, tall frame
  • High IQ
  • Masculine, aggressive demeanor
  • Lean strong body composition
The Mediterranean Phenotype:

1588311515350.jpg

Average male height in:
  • Italy - 5'9.5
  • Greece - 5'9.5
  • Portugal - 5'8.5
  • Spain - 5'8
Typical Mediterranean features include:
  • Narrow shoulders
  • Narrow jaw
  • Black, greasy hair
  • Excessive body hair
  • Recessed hairline
  • Brown or (rarely) dark green eyes
  • Brown or olive-toned skin
  • Thin, short frame
  • Mediocre-to-low IQ
  • Feminine, meek demeanor
  • Skinny-fat body composition

Even the ancient Greek and Roman statues depicting figures from Greco-Roman mythology display mostly Nordic traits:

zeus_statue.jpg
5996280980_d585003d9e_b.jpg

Observations by the ancient Roman historian Tactius about his Germanic contemporaries:

"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work."

"In their councils an accusation may be preferred or a capital crime prosecuted. Penalties are distinguished according to the offense. Traitors and deserters are hanged on trees; the coward, the unwarlike, the man stained with abominable vices, is plunged into the mire of the morass with a hurdle put over him. This distinction in punishment means that crime, they think, ought, in being punished, to be exposed, while infamy ought to be buried out of sight-"

"If their native state sinks into the sloth of prolonged peace and repose, many of its noble youths voluntarily seek those tribes which are waging some war, both because inaction is odious to their race, and because they win renown more readily in the midst of peril, and cannot maintain a numerous following except by violence and war."

"In every home the children, naked and filthy, grow up with those stout frames and limbs which we so much admire. Every mother feeds her child at the breast and never entrusts it to servants and nurses. The young master is not distinguished from the slave by any pampering in his upbringing. Both live amid the same flocks and lie on the same ground till the freeborn are distinguished by age and recognized by merit. The young men marry late, and their vigor is thus unimpaired. Nor are the maidens hurried into marriage; the same age and a similar stature is required; well-matched and vigorous they wed, and the offspring reproduce the strength of the parents."

"Their quarrels, as might be expected with intoxicated people, are seldom fought out with mere abuse, but commonly with wounds and bloodshed."

TL;DR IF YOU ARE NOT GERMANIC OR GERMANIC-PASSING, YOU MAY AS WELL BE ETHNIC.
Are you sure Germanic boi?
16cbc0df1f

• +1