Just be yourself

DrakkoTheMogger

DrakkoTheMogger

Iron
I fucking hate shy people.

I'm not sure if I hate them because they're shy or because they are cowards. But god dammit just be yourself don't be a little bitch scared to live and scared if people will judge you badly. People that aren't themselfs, that try to fit in or change their personality to please other people are disgusting, don't change, don't try to be "normal" just don't be a weirdo and be yourself your life will be better and fuller after you realize you can be YOU(even if you think you're weird) without caring about other people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardstyle, Deleted member 24770, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others

I'm not sure if I hate them because they're shy or because they are cowards. But god dammit just be yourself don't be a little bitch scared to live and scared if people will judge you badly. People that aren't themselfs, that try to fit in or change their personality to please other people are disgusting, don't change, don't try to be "normal" just don't be a weirdo and be yourself your life will be better and fuller after you realize you can be YOU(even if you think you're weird) without caring about other people.
Cope unless Ur atleast mtn

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, hardestmfintheroom and chosen-one
Joined6 days agoPosts37Reputation21

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell and DrakkoTheMogger
tried this and everyone found me cringe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, bloomercel, apocalypse and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, RiceCel1234, bloomercel and 2 others
I realised I wasted my whole life being scared to live and went into deep depression for couple months ironically

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: DrakkoTheMogger, hardestmfintheroom, hopecel and 1 other person
I realised I wasted my whole life being scared to live and went into deep depression for couple months ironically
elaborate pls how old are you?

Bluepill.org

probably like a high mtn
interesting why you would be seen weird then? What did you do exactly. in May or June even a blonde white girl said im a nonchalant king lmao. im a mtn as well and adding to that a curry

interesting why you would be seen weird then? What did you do exactly. in May or June even a blonde white girl said im a nonchalant king lmao. im a mtn as well and adding to that a curry
maybe because I destroyed my reputation by being a jestermaxxing autist prior to me trying to behave neurotypically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770

Bluepilled Greycel gtfo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back