Just bought a mouthguard for "kappa-chewing"

i have a CT scan of my skull before I found about looksmaxxing so I’ll do the mouthguard + chewing + hgh secretagogues/real hgh if I can get the money for it, and compare the scans to really find out if this shit is cope or not
i am poorfag tbh going to cope with mk677. but i am 18 too and kind of late pubertycel so it might help.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i am poorfag tbh going to cope with mk677. but i am 18 too and kind of late pubertycel so it might help.
It should help, late puberty is good if you can capitalize on it if you’re not prone to hairloss you should consider cycling test

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
It should help, late puberty is good if you can capitalize on it if you’re not prone to hairloss you should consider cycling test
i am prone to but going to use test and fin.

i am prone to but going to use test and fin.
Tbh it seems counterintuitive since DHT induces significant bone growth during puberty, you also have to watch your estrogen levels. Hopefully it works out for you nigga

Tbh it seems counterintuitive since DHT induces significant bone growth during puberty, you also have to watch your estrogen levels. Hopefully it works out for you nigga
tbh i really really doubt if dht affects the face that much. most researches indicate that it works for your hair, beard, penis etc. not much activity with jaw.

test is the real deal.

• +1
tbh i really really doubt if dht affects the face that much. most researches indicate that it works for your hair, beard, penis etc. not
DHT is going to be important to you if you’re still going through puberty, it does significantly affect your facial development.

I will go thailand when i turn 18 to get cheap hgh and then do this mouthguard and chewing stuff

@alriodai can i clench on mouthguard even if i have overbite? did you try it?

@alriodai can i clench on mouthguard even if i have overbite? did you try it?
i have a good bite, having a 1mm or 2mm overbite is healthy
show your bite

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Tallooksmaxxer
i have a good bite, having a 1mm or 2mm overbite is healthy
show your bite
phone got fucked tbh. i am recessed. i will just try if it works..

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
phone got fucked tbh. i am recessed. i will just try if it works..
if your overbite is only 1 or 2 mm it's healthy and perfect, incisors should never be on top of each others

• Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
if your overbite is only 1 or 2 mm it's healthy and perfect, incisors should never be on top of each others
probably not because i am recessed

Which one did you buy exactly and how did you mold it? How often/volume will you kappa-chewing? What kind of force and bite will you exert, etc?

Which one did you buy exactly and how did you mold it? How often/volume will you kappa-chewing? What kind of force and bite will you exert, etc?
not to be molded, put inyour mouth and chew it hard till it bites down

not to be molded, put inyour mouth and chew it hard till it bites down
Like, I already have a silicone double-sided mouthguard, but I have no idea how to mold it to fit my bite.

Like, I already have a silicone double-sided mouthguard, but I have no idea how to mold it to fit my bite.
can u show a picture to see if it looks like mine

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
UPDATE 2: After 2 days of use fo far for a total of 1 hour per day (10 or 15 minutes every 2 hours a day)
- My masseters are of course logically more bigger, they're not SUPER HUGE but they are little noticeably bigger
- I feel pressure on my maxilla: A REMINDER I HARD MEW WHILE clenching on the mouth guard or biting hard on it, I do think I look a little bit better overrall but nothing super brazy

UPDATE 2: After 2 days of use fo far for a total of 1 hour per day (10 or 15 minutes every 2 hours a day)
- My masseters are of course logically more bigger, they're not SUPER HUGE but they are little noticeably bigger
- I feel pressure on my maxilla: A REMINDER I HARD MEW WHILE clenching on the mouth guard or biting hard on it, I do think I look a little bit better overrall but nothing super brazy
Nice. I already have big masseters, but I hope doing this won't make them abnormally big like Mike Mew's. Maxilla gains are the real shit here anyways.

Did your cheekbones change a little bit?

• +1
Nice. I already have big masseters, but I hope doing this won't make them abnormally big like Mike Mew's. Maxilla gains are the real shit here anyways.

Did your cheekbones change a little bit?
Look bro I already have good cheekbones so I won't tell you about that shit, I'll just tell you about my maxilla
I'm always hard mewing and try hard till I feel my palate is burning

• +1
Day 5:
PROS:
-
Bigger masseters
- No kizzy and no placebo but my orbitals and under eyes has sligthly gotten better (not literally ascended but I clearly see the difference)
- I feel pressure hard on my maxilla which is good
CONS:
-
Almost wanna throw up sometimes cause of the force I put
- Salivation after more than 20 minutes

REMINDER: Don't do that shit more than 15 or 10 minutes or 20, I mouthguardmaxx everytime I go to the toilet, I don't do it every hour, this could be dangerous

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, mvp2v1, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Day 5:
PROS:
-
Bigger masseters
- No kizzy and no placebo but my orbitals and under eyes has sligthly gotten better (not literally ascended but I clearly see the difference)
CONS:
-

REMINDER: Don't do that shit more than 15 or 10 minutes or 20, I mouthguardmaxx everytime I go to the toilet, I don't do it every hour, this could be dangerous
King 🙏 Keep us updated brother

• +1
Day 5:
PROS:
-
Bigger masseters
CONS:
-

I hat about nighttime clenching has that become a problem? Whenever I chew for more than n hour, especially before bed I clench in my sleep. Keep us updated on this. I intend to do it as well. Are you clenching in intervals or 10 min straight?

• +1
I hat about nighttime clenching has that become a problem? Whenever I chew for more than n hour, especially before bed I clench in my sleep. Keep us updated on this. I intend to do it as well. Are you clenching in intervals or 10 min straight?
10 min straight every 2 hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765 and mvp2v1
Another PRO:
- My gums don't show when I smile now, good shit, I think this mean that my midface is being crushed and shortened which is super good since that's what I aim (i need shorter philtrum)

The cons are still the same

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob and szolliontaraelis
Another PRO:
- My gums don't show when I smile now, good shit, I think this mean that my midface is being crushed and shortened which is super good since that's what I aim (i need shorter philtrum)

The cons are still the same
This happened with me and mewing. Which is weird cuz I didn’t think I had made any mewing gains. But turns out I have less gummy smile now.

Keep going and update us I’m going to join you in n doing this but during my MSE. My biggest worry is that the teeth with become intruded. And that the decrease in gum show is due to tooth intrusion and not a change in the maxilla bone.

• +1
What kind of mouth guard do you guys recommend

What kind of mouth guard do you guys recommend
I bought the average-priced one, but it hasn't even arrived yet FUCK!!!!!!!

I hope this shit reduces my undereye exposure. When I squint my eyes legit become Gandy-tier. FUCKING LIFEFUEL IF IT DOES :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
I bought the average-priced one, but it hasn't even arrived yet FUCK!!!!!!!

I hope this shit reduces my undereye exposure. When I squint my eyes legit become Gandy-tier. FUCKING LIFEFUEL IF IT DOES :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
I was thinking about an mma or boxing mouth guard let me know I'm ready to order this shit from eBay and try it

i love you OP, get this pinned

can u show a picture to see if it looks like mine
Sorry for the late reply. This is my double-sided Mouthguard:
20220927 172716
20220927 172331

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
@alriodai @feelgood What do y'all think about mouth-guarding+K2/D3+Suction-Hold Mewing+Weightlifting+ Breathing (drives cranial movement) in a pubertycel? In addition to prioritizing my production of sex hormones (DHT/T) and GH, etc...
Good plan but dude you need to start doing something that’s your issue

You know it, everyone knows it, I need motivation to start, the rest is discipline and that is achieved. I need to start now :cry:

Also, I don't know if you saw it, but through PM's I asked you several questions related to a thread I made a few days ago about what all kids/pubertycels like me could do and I needed to know what you thought + what you could help me, I also asked you something about my tongue-tie and Mewing, I hope you answer them!

Also, I don't know if you saw it, but through PM's I asked you several questions related to a thread I made a few days ago about what all kids/pubertycels like me could do and I needed to know what you thought + what you could help me, I also asked you something about my tongue-tie and Mewing, I hope you answer them!
The best advice I can give you is to start doing and stop wasting time trying to come up with the absolute perfect plan. You don’t need perfection and things will build up and fall into place of you just a try small and simple

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, alriodai and ascension!
The best advice I can give you is to start doing and stop wasting time trying to come up with the absolute perfect plan. You don’t need perfection and things will build up and fall into place of you just a try small and simple
So today I'll start my Mewing attempt again and mouth-guarding as @alriodai describes it here. But one last question, can I have a really mewing suction if I'm tongue-tied?

just gymcelling, mouthguarding and mewing will ascend him in a few months (not ascend him literally but will make him look 100x better)

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ascension!
just gymcelling, mouthguarding and mewing will ascend him in a few months (not ascend him literally but will make him look 100x better)
Is my Mouth-guard okay for Kappa-chewing? What exactly should I do? I want to start right now. And what should I avoid + what are its CONS, because I suppose not everything is roses and flowers.

Is my Mouth-guard okay for Kappa-chewing? What exactly should I do? I want to start right now. And what should I avoid + what are its CONS, because I suppose not everything is roses and flowers.
put it in your mouth and start chewing hard on incisors for 10 minutes (non stop) every 2 hours
add 5 minutes every week

• +1
put it in your mouth and start chewing hard on incisors for 10 minutes (non stop) every 2 hours
add 5 minutes every week
Isn't incisors-chewing bad?

what's the point of the mouth guard in your opinion?
Cover the teeth from possible damages (i.e. absorptions) and I think I had heard that "Kappa-chewing" was OMC (Activation of masseters and temporalis).

Cover the teeth from possible damages (i.e. absorptions) and I think I had heard that "Kappa-chewing" was OMC (Activation of masseters and temporalis).
read the thread in the OP i posted, you will have all your answers, i'm gonna sleep rn

• +1