[Rage] just bought stricke poseidons tumormaxxing stack

Chad1212

Chad1212

I love jazz ngl
Time online
68d 16h 57m
@Strike_Poseidon I am willing to debate you on the efficacy of your stack
Why do you think its cope?Lets have a discord debate on my server?

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Time online
15d 19h 35m
Why do you think its cope?Lets have a discord debate on my server?
Drop invite. I’m not too familiar with his stack but I’m pretty sure it causes pituitary gland insensitivity to hgh

Latebloomer10

Latebloomer10

Zephir
Time online
39d 5h 53m
@Latebloomer10 Idk what this is about exactly but xcrunner also mentioned sth about a negative feedback loop you must avoid at all costs for any method to work

View attachment 513461

You’re supposed to not masturbate more than twice per week and never before bed (preferably at noon, before lunch) etc. but complete abstinence from it should be avoided too.
All I can say is that an acquaintance of mine never masturbated until he was 16 or 17 and he grew to 6’4” (might be coincidence tho). I started masturbating at 4 and turned out to be shorter than my dad and half brother.
nofap it is then

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

The very manifestation of the word manlet. | The S
Time online
57d 19h 20m
This guy coping with his fake secret Discord where there is "plenty" of people who grew... :lul:
the discord was very old, strike came in after people already had the stack. he didn't setup an elaborate scam with the disc or anything

James97

James97

grateful
Time online
25d 12h 23m

Last edited:
Slyfex8

Slyfex8

Heightmaxxing and surgerymaxxing then get Meghan
Time online
78d 23h 54m
the discord was very old, strike came in after people already had the stack. he didn't setup an elaborate scam with the disc or anything
I think I was on discord discord a long time ago but I missclicked and left it.

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m
@Latebloomer10 Idk what this is about exactly but xcrunner also mentioned sth about a negative feedback loop you must avoid at all costs for any method to work

View attachment 513461

You’re supposed to not masturbate more than twice per week and never before bed (preferably at noon, before lunch) etc. but complete abstinence from it should be avoided too.
All I can say is that an acquaintance of mine never masturbated until he was 16 or 17 and he grew to 6’4” (might be coincidence tho). I started masturbating at 4 and turned out to be shorter than my dad and half brother.
those were his 'old views' bro that was almost 10 years ago dude, he has different views now, research doesn't stay the same, now he recommends NO FAPPING at all

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m
I've seen multiple comments from that channel, mentioning heightmaxxing and even this forum directly. I have hope that that your stack might work, but you’re digging yourself a grave by denying that’s your channel. Just admit you used to make dumb gaming videos. We've all done cringe things, just accept it and move on.
bruh srsly, that nigga is probably very interested in me and changed his profile to that, or this is the biggest coincidence in history, i never had a yt channel and I can count on that

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m
Nigga make me 6'4 then please
then buy everything this man did, plus meclozine, turmeric, resveratrol, diarecein, doxycycline, rosuvastatin, and strontium ranelate (Protos sachets) also if u are a closed/inactive plate, this DNA methylation will take 4-10 months to reactivate activity in your hyaline cartilage, but chondrogenesis will be much slower. Also you have to follow 2 hour rule with SAM-e (no food or water 2 hours before and after the dosage) and split it up into two dosages, one in the morning when your metabolism is at it's peak and one b4 u go to bed (2 hours after eating dinner of course and make sure u dont get any toothpaste in ur system as well if u take it right b4 u go to bed)

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
Time online
39d 15h 26m
then buy everything this man did, plus meclozine, turmeric, resveratrol, diarecein, doxycycline, rosuvastatin, and strontium ranelate (Protos sachets) also if u are a closed/inactive plate, this DNA methylation will take 4-10 months to reactivate activity in your hyaline cartilage, but chondrogenesis will be much slower. Also you have to follow 2 hour rule with SAM-e (no food or water 2 hours before and after the dosage) and split it up into two dosages, one in the morning when your metabolism is at it's peak and one b4 u go to bed (2 hours after eating dinner of course and make sure u dont get any toothpaste in ur system as well if u take it right b4 u go to bed)
Not a word

Tom2004

Tom2004

Apprentice
Time online
33d 6h 19m
Guys if you don’t like Strike or think this is cope, just don’t take the fucking stack stop winging like a baby ffs let him do his shit

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
156d 5h 50m
funny, that video wasn't even about heightmaxxing,jfl at you
JFL AT ME? SON YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS LYING RAT, YOU TRIED TO DEFEND YOUR ASS SO BADLY THAT FINALLY YOU DELETED YOUTUBE CHANNEL...

BUT STILL U WERE BARKING AT ME AND OTHER USERS, MODS SHOULD BAN YOU AND YOUR ADVICES BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY USE LOOKSMAX USERS AS YOUR LAB RATS.

OVER FOR YOU, @Dyorotic2 EXPOSED YOU LONG TIME AGO

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m
JFL AT ME? SON YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS LYING RAT, YOU TRIED TO DEFEND YOUR ASS SO BADLY THAT FINALLY YOU DELETED YOUTUBE CHANNEL...

BUT STILL U WERE BARKING AT ME AND OTHER USERS, MODS SHOULD BAN YOU AND YOUR ADVICES BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY USE LOOKSMAX USERS AS YOUR LAB RATS.

OVER FOR YOU, @Dyorotic2 EXPOSED YOU LONG TIME AGO
lmfao, calm tf down... why did u just randomly respond today? And no I am not using looksmax users as lab rats, i dont even want to share anything with you cucks in the first place that is why I am not posting anything on here, wym I deleted my channel? Like I said b4 that isn't my channel period. Dyorotic is a jealous cuck who's obsessed with me, stop worshipping that trash. As for the people who are taking my stack they dont care whether they are 'lab rats' like you accused me off, you have nothing to use against me except a joke I made a long time ago which really didn't offend anybody in our discord server back then but just gave them a bit of shock at the start when dyorotic and his worshipper tried giving them all biased bullshit and making a million assumptions, anyway I don't need to prove anything to you as. Again that wasn't my 'youtube channel', even if it was how does that make me a lying rat? How does my so called youtube channel and this forum have anything in common you retard? JFL at you kys

I can see dyorotic is really trying hard clutching at straws now that he has banned. good thing he will never return like the jealous trash he is

Last edited:
needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
156d 5h 50m
lmfao, calm tf down... why did u just randomly respond today? And no I am not using looksmax users as lab rats, i dont even want to share anything with you cucks in the first place that is why I am not posting anything on here, wym I deleted my channel? Like I said b4 that isn't my channel period. Dyorotic is a jealous cuck who's obsessed with me, stop worshipping that trash
I just noticed what happened thats why i responded today.

S

sgt_iron

Truecel
Time online
79d 4h 59m
lmfao, calm tf down... why did u just randomly respond today? And no I am not using looksmax users as lab rats, i dont even want to share anything with you cucks in the first place that is why I am not posting anything on here, wym I deleted my channel? Like I said b4 that isn't my channel period. Dyorotic is a jealous cuck who's obsessed with me, stop worshipping that trash
Invite me to the secret discord

C

Chadelite

All posts before 23 April aren't my beliefs
Time online
57d 13m
@Strike_Poseidon keep coping that account is yt account is old and has videos from when you were 12/13

I was the first to expose that the chnanel is yours

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

LEADER OF PRO LONGHAIR AKTION
Time online
42d 20h 25m
What does resveratrol do? I have a few bottles at home and i took it a few times?

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m
What does resveratrol do? I have a few bottles at home and i took it a few times?
with curcumin, synergies to activate MAPK signalling in chondrocytes, very essential for BMP mediated chondrogenesis

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JustBeCurry [Success] I bought bitcoin for the first time Success 16