[Rage] just bought stricke poseidons tumormaxxing stack

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m
Stop acting like a scientist, you are not. You don't research anything, you are 15yo child. You were doing youtube gaming videos 2 years ago

yes i am a scientist, i have done way more research into this than you, i have found way more breakthroughs in this than you and it is not as simple as just 'reading a bunch of articles' there was a lot of messaging people and collab involved and skimming through height growth forums to get this information faggot. Certainly far more than what your limited intellectual capacity can achieve

Attachments

James97

James97

grateful
Time online
25d 11h 0m
yes THEY DO, they do more than that actually, if random people on the internet are advocating dangerous hormones to teens and adults to make them 'grow taller', who knows how long they've been lurking here for. These stacks are going all over reddit as well. Wtf you mean better excuse? I don't care whether you believe me or not, I am not getting in trouble with the government for actions over the internet like I did before, believe what you want, I could care less
1594658988143.png

Did you start this stack I found on reddit, how do these supplements cause tumors

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m

Oh this guy is also heightmaxxing so?

View attachment 513320
that is obviously a coincidence like I said b4, my profile pic is a very popular profile pic across all of youtube, of course there would be loads of people who have the same one and it turns you may find one on a video with more than 45 thousand views... I know. Amazing right? That video wasn't even for heightmaxxing too jfl, In case u didn't notice, the name is 'Firestrike' not strike_poseidon, anyway why am i arguing with u over this? Why are u stalking some random kid on yt?

Last edited:
aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
Time online
39d 15h 26m
yes i am a scientist, i have done way more research into this than you, i have found way more breakthroughs in this than you and it is not as simple as just 'reading a bunch of articles' there was a lot of messaging people and collab involved and skimming through height growth forums to get this information faggot. Certainly far more than what your limited intellectual capacity can achieve
wait you are 100% certain that it is possible to add inches after 18?

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Existential crisis
Time online
49d 16h 48m
@randomguy1235 nigga explain urself

Hunter Vallance

Hunter Vallance

Temp. Banned
Time online
12d 5h 40m
went full autist mode tbh ngl

Shopping Cart (4)

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with OptiMSM, 360 Veggie Capsules

Item Price: $35.76
Qty: 1
$35.76

Now Foods, Folic Acid, 800 mcg, 250 Tablets

Item Price: $5.06
$5.06

Source Naturals, MegaFolinic, 800 mcg, 120 Tablets

Item Price: $10.64
$10.64

Doctor's Best, SAM-e, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Item Price: $23.84
$23.84

Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
BMP™ Powder - Evolutionary Muse

BMP Capsules Enhanced Formula1$ 54.99
Scroll for more items
Cost summary
DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$ 54.99
Should donate to me tbh

Bewusst

Bewusst

CEO
Time online
81d 10h 11m
wtf? U look to one part of my entire stack and u claim it isn't my findings? I was the one did more research into how it maintains chondrocyte phenotype and gigantism, just because I got a tipoff from someone else about it doesn't mean it wasn't my idea, this whole stack and it's suggested mechanisms are all my ideas, stop coping, if that were the case, HGH was copied from other people, AI was copied from other people as that is what most other people on this forum suggest, ffs u can't expect me to have a 100 percent original idea man, you can't possibly do that unless someone else researched it
I’m not saying that none of it was your initial idea or theory but the DNA methylation aspect and meclozine suggestion are due to xcrunner211’s and other people’s research (if he even was the first one to look into it, which Idk).

Don’t get me wrong, not trying to discredit you at all, just saying that there’s more substance to it than just a “15 yo child who plays scientist and miraculously discovered it all”, like Slyfex said.

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 23m
I’m not saying that none of it was your initial idea or theory but the DNA methylation aspect and meclozine suggestion are due to xcrunner211’s and other people’s research (if he even was the first one to look into it, which Idk).

Don’t get me wrong, not trying to discredit you at all, just saying that there’s more substance to it than just a “15 yo child who plays scientist and miraculously discovered it all”, like Slyfex said.
no.. where did xcrunner suggest meclozine? Where? i got that by my own research, yes DNA methylation was suggested by xcrunner but I went through with the research supporting it, a lot of people can recommend random shit online, means every single drug ever coined up for height increase can always be claimed as 'someone else's idea' ffs

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Time online
26d 15h 5m
Just lol, nothings gonna happen. "Muh suppliments"

You actually have to inject to see results

Latebloomer10

Latebloomer10

Zephir
Time online
39d 2h 26m
I think this stacks a cope ngl. HGH for growth, dht for face, serum t for masuclinstion
we'll see im doing it all ngl i have nothing to lose

Bewusst

Bewusst

CEO
Time online
81d 10h 11m
no.. where did xcrunner suggest meclozine? Where? i got that by my own research, yes DNA methylation was suggested by xcrunner but I went through with the research supporting it, a lot of people can recommend random shit online, means every single drug ever coined up for height increase can always be claimed as 'someone else's idea' ffs
I said him and other people

75DE0B85-4C25-476B-962D-92B5F6118A11.png

No need to further justify, again, I’m not trying to discredit you. You know that I appreciate your research and that you shared it with us here but my point is true. Not all of it was your initial idea.

Bewusst

Bewusst

CEO
Time online
81d 10h 11m
Why didn't you actually buy GH? Hex is moderately weak, good luck tho
He’s right about this one tho. If your plates are still open, taking HGH + AI on top of the other things could maximize your results (or at least accelerate your progress). Just make sure to keep senescence at bay

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

rage retard
Time online
18d 18h 28m
@Strike_Poseidon how much for an invite to your private discord?

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Time online
15d 19h 32m
Everyone who knows nothing about hormones needs to stop recommending he suppress estrogen. @jefferson u still here brah?

Bewusst

Bewusst

CEO
Time online
81d 10h 11m
@Latebloomer10 Idk what this is about exactly but xcrunner also mentioned sth about a negative feedback loop you must avoid at all costs for any method to work

46F3AB15-1504-419F-9159-30D70F24991F.jpeg

You’re supposed to not masturbate more than twice per week and never before bed (preferably at noon, before lunch) etc. but complete abstinence from it should be avoided too.
All I can say is that an acquaintance of mine never masturbated until he was 16 or 17 and he grew to 6’4” (might be coincidence tho). I started masturbating at 4 and turned out to be shorter than my dad and half brother.

TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
Time online
7d 14h 7m
I have a Xbox tbh, again I never had a yt channel
I've seen multiple comments from that channel, mentioning heightmaxxing and even this forum directly. I have hope that that your stack might work, but you’re digging yourself a grave by denying that’s your channel. Just admit you used to make dumb gaming videos. We've all done cringe things, just accept it and move on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JustBeCurry [Success] I bought bitcoin for the first time Success 16