Just chewmaxx bro!

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
8oehq2o9gjca1.jpg
lol at this guy from the mewing subreddit, so heres the lesson learned.

CHEWING IS VALID, BUT DO NOT OVERDO IT.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, callisto, Deleted member 24444 and 4 others
@Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @Yuno_howitez @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @LiteralCaucasian @curlyheadjames @skinnytwink

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Didn't do that for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
Looks like fillers in the gonions and cheekbones

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrickTop, zyMOGenic, Racky and 5 others
Dont Chew unless youre severely lacking Masseter Mass. For a compact midfacecel like me this is death

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 22829
@skinnytwink you should chewmaxx bro

A6B2AB35 8667 4666 A956 E6E87DF1E018
4B6957DC F3E9 4722 B5FA 936320FF7827

Leo Dicaprio had he fallen for the chewing meme

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 22829
This is called perspective, i look like a chad too if i put my camera like that, and my jaw is standard.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
@LastTemp if you have low body fat and a jaw normal or above average if you put your face looking up you will look like this. It's pretty easy to do.

Lifefuel if I could get those kinds of results. He looks significantly better after chewing, before he looked like a faggot.

Lifefuel if I could get those kinds of results. He looks significantly better after chewing, before he looked like a faggot.
Those are fillers

same here, but this guy chewed mastic gum for 2 hours daily for 6 months, seems overboard
He's retarded because he already had a good jawline with a good amount of forward growth. Such excessive masseter hypertrophy is for recessedfags like me. I do wonder why certain people have such drastic results and others claim to have none. Could be they're not doing enough hypertrophy or doing it inaccurately or something else i dunno but i do find it interesting why the results vary to such a significant level. 2 hours of mastic gum hard chewing is just asking for TMJ, how the fuck did he avoid TMJ doing hard hypertrophy for 2 hours a day. Salludon and others who have shown great results claim to do hard chewing for 20-30 minutes every other day to avoid TMJ while this kid does it for 2 hours daily. Maybe i need to message him.
Post the reddit link

Last edited:
Dont Chew unless youre severely lacking Masseter Mass. For a compact midfacecel like me this is death
How do you accurately determine whether your masseter is lacking mass and needs hypertrophy? my jaw/lower 3rd is narrow, my chin isn't that recessed but jawline for sure is too narrow so chewing is supposed to widen your jaw on top of increasing thickness.

same here, but this guy chewed mastic gum for 2 hours daily for 6 months, seems overboard
I chewed 3 falims from 6pm to 12am since the early May. Didn’t had an effect like this. This is probably a result of fillers which he will be affected negatively after a while because of muscle atrophy.

It just makes Brad pitt look better though
e7ac9089d79882c9c747b949d4bf647e.jpg
brad-pitt-masseter_480x480.jpg
does-brad-pitt-workout-his-jaw_1024x.jpg

If you look like shit with big masseters something else is the issue. Probably recessed maxilla or mandible or maxillomandibular deficiency.
I chewed 3 falims from 6pm to 12am since the early May. Didn’t had an effect like this. This is probably a result of fillers which he will be affected negatively after a while because of muscle atrophy.
I stopped chewing falim once I realized gum base is estrogenic+lowers test. basically chewing on plastic

It just makes Brad pitt look better though
e7ac9089d79882c9c747b949d4bf647e.jpg
brad-pitt-masseter_480x480.jpg
does-brad-pitt-workout-his-jaw_1024x.jpg

If you look like shit with big masseters something else is the issue. Probably recessed maxilla or mandible or maxillomandibular deficiency.

I stopped chewing falim once I realized gum base is estrogenic+lowers test. basically chewing on plastic
I don’t chew gums anymore. I eat fiberous fruits and vegetables, along with tough meat.

just don’t chew gum on one side predominately or then you will have a big problem

otherwise I can’t see chewing hurting you