Just copped lattise

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
Keep reading about eye fat loss but no pics no care (all the cases were old people using bimatoprost as eye drops for glaucoma just jfl). Plus my undereyes already suck

Will keep you updated boyos, I’ll guine pig it for the chance at having exotic lashes, would fit my coloring too since my hair and brows are giga black

What motivated me was seeing someone with actual long + dark + thick lashes irl and it’s insanely striking. I have the color but they could be longer and thicker especially

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
smoke weed, helpz with eyez

curling lashes make it look darker and thicker. latissse is cope also darkens your eyes. contacts also make eyelashes look much darker due to contrast

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
dude shut up! that is awesome sauce

keep updating (without cope)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
curling lashes make it look darker and thicker. latissse is cope also darkens your eyes. contacts also make eyelashes look much darker due to contrast
HA what😹😹

keep updating (without cope)
Will do, if I notice any fat loss/darkening I will drop it and repost here. GrandLash is a bimatoprost analogue and on Amazon the reviews have before/after pics with really good results so ik Latisse will be legit af for good eyelashes

Will do, if I notice any fat loss/darkening I will drop it and repost here. GrandLash is a bimatoprost analogue and on Amazon the reviews have before/after pics with really good results so ik Latisse will be legit af for good eyelashes
Who was the guy btw who inspired you to buy in the first place do u have pic

Who was the guy btw who inspired you to buy in the first place do u have pic
Latisse/bimatoprost was mentioned a lot in this forum but I think amnesia made a thread about how well it worked (no pics tho). But if you go on Amazon and look up grandelash and look at the reviews it’s all legit.

I’m about a month in Latisse and I’m just starting to notice my bottom lashes and upper lashes look longer. Still need to curl them though but overall I think within another month or two it’ll be drastic.

My lashes were already good from a baseline but I want them to be Zayn Malik tier jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss